Member Appreciation Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Flashy Swagg Well-Known Player

I don’t see a discount for membership I am trying to go back legendary right now but I want the discount so I could idk maybe get discounted 3 month Legendary. Mepps could you plz explain? Maybe I misunderstood!
  2. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

No.
    • Like x 1
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Looking at the time in the fine print. "US Member Appreciation Week begins at 12:01PM PT on July 2, 2018, and ends at 11:59PM PT on July 8, 2018." It'll be 2:01 pm for CST players.

time zone converter to your time zone from 12:01 pm PT
    http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
    [IMG]
  4. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Mepps would you mind answering the questions, and actually the PC users questions too.

:rolleyes:

And my questions too?
    All players already do have one option to enhance to the combat rating 170 that some players have used and some not, If we use this gift Enhance to level 170 in this week, will the other free one which was for everyone get deleted or not available anymore?
  5. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Amazing that PC players get nothing extra like XBox & PS players. ANYTHING extra would have been nice. They get a membership sale and we get nothing. Didn't this game START on PC? So wouldn't some of the players that have been on the longest BE the PC Players?? I could be wrong...Just wondering.
    • Like x 3
  6. XCerilliusX New Player

Thank You mepps, I became a member round about last week wednesday, so Thank you so mutch Mepps
    Thank you
  7. Saturn Girl Committed Player

I just went to the Daybreak Membership Site (Get All Access) to see if there's any changes and it's still 15$ .
    THANKS YOU SO MUCH, SUCH A SALE.
  8. Eve YouTuber

The Membership sale is only for Xbox and PS. But you still get 20% off in marketplace on all platforms.

It says, only members. You get only one so no other "free" one.
  9. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I did the skip, and I was about to ask how was one supposed to get a deed. But I completed the R&D mission like I would had I not skipped, got the vault tour, then got the deeds. Had the snappy reply ready to go, then thought to myself "Wait a second, maybe I should check first." Glad I did. :p
  10. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Having X amount of marks would be a nice deal with this skip though. I would say that. Like 25 so you can get a special base somewhere, you know. Like at Luthor Tower, Science Spire, Strykers Island, or Arkham. Just a thought or suggestion for the next time. Since it is member appreciation week apparently.
    • Like x 1
  11. XEMD Well-Known Player

Awesome! So I assume since it's "Member Appreciation week" We're getting some sort of special thing each day? I don't care if we don't. This is really cool though
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

PC membership sales have additional considerations since the membership is All Access, across all Daybreak games, and happen at different times. PC players can take advantage of the increased member discount and free character advance.

Logging in as a member this week grants you one free CR advance. You must log in this week to claim it, but you can use it at any time.
    • Like x 5
  13. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

14. BumblingB I got better.

I appreciate the response.

It still feels like alienation of a platform. How many people use all access or just play dcuo?
    • Like x 3
  15. Karr Level 30

Is this our summer sale?
  16. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Thanks! I didn't see the tiny print....bad eyes. I'm on pacific time currently so easy enough to wait till noon.
  17. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Thats the Problem Mepps. PC Has NOT had one Since at Least 2016
  18. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Double Post. Nothing to see. Move alone, move along....
  19. cassi Well-Known Player

Thank you for the free character advance, but super sad about the membership for pc. We haven't had a pc membership sale in a very long time. Ever since it went all access...I switched to paying monthly for now, but honestly don't play this much anymore to justify it. Every time we had a membership sale in the past I always bought a year worth and then spent at least $20.00 extra a month in game. Those days are way gone now as I have to feed my membership monthly now, so I don't spend any extra money in game. No one asked for all access. Please reconsider giving PC a sale soon. IDK about anyone else but I feel pretty cheated out of something lol
    • Like x 3
  20. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Exactly...

They could have explained that and said, "Hey PCr's because we cannot give you a discount on your membership, we are going to throw an extra 170 CR" or anything, a rare drop, a collection, a sidekick, a base item. ANYTHING. It is supposed to be appreciation week but PC people are getting less...so we are less appreciated. SMH
    • Like x 5