Member Appreciation Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

MEMBER APPRECIATION WEEK

Members get more in DC Universe Online. Every month for your membership, you receive access to every DLC and Powerset in the game, 500 Daybreak/Marketplace Cash, 150 Replay Badges, unlimited in-game cash, and so much more.

This week, from July 2 to July 8, 2018, members will get even more as we show our thanks and appreciation.

FREE CR 170 CHARACTER ADVANCE

Members, log in starting tomorrow to claim your FREE CR 170 Character Advance ($45 value). Create a new character or advance one of your existing characters up to Combat Rating 170. At 170, you will be ready to jump into Amazon Fury Part III and the rest of the latest episodes. Enjoy on us, and thank you!

Using your free Character Advance is easy. Simply log in (as a Member), and head to character creation to advance a new character, or head to the character select screen to advance an existing one. That's it!

INCREASED MEMBER DISCOUNT

All week long, the standard Member Discount will be increased to 20%. This means Members take 20% off of any purchase in the Marketplace, so don't miss this opportunity to stock up.

XBOX ONE AND US PLAYSTATION MEMBERSHIP SALE

Not a Member? Looking to extend your Membership benefits? We have you covered. Subscribe today and save up to 33% on Xbox One and US PlayStation Memberships. Members who subscribe and log in this week will be immediately eligible for the increased member discount and the free CR 170 Character Advance. The Xbox One and US PlayStation membership sales will begin on Monday (July 2, 2018), when our partners publish the sale.

US Member Appreciation Week begins at 12:01PM PT on July 2, 2018, and ends at 11:59PM PT on July 8, 2018. EU Member Appreciation Week begins at at 12:01PM GMT on July 2, 2018, and ends at 11:59PM GMT on July 8, 2018. Members must log in to claim the free CR 170 Character Advance. Membership Sale excludes PC All Access and EU PlayStation, and will begin with our partners' discretion on Monday. Promotional memberships will renew on Xbox One and PSN at the standard rate.
    • Like x 22
  2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Nifty!

I appreciate your appreciation of me. ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. StealthBlue Loyal Player

One question about the membership sale, if you subscribe now will the discount renew? Or is it a one time discount? So if I get the one month subscription would it renew at $10 or $15?

The last sale was a one time discount and renewed at the normal price, but previous ones have renewed at the discounted price.
    • Like x 2
  4. Xibo Loyal Player

Alts, alts and more alts.....
  5. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

6. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Wonderful!
    • Like x 2
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

8. El Marcios Level 30

Amazing!

But for Membership PC no sale?
    • Like x 2
  9. Belthazur Dedicated Player

VERY NICE...HOWEVER Where is the PC Membership Discounts?
    We got NONE Last Year and Now looks like were being Left out Again.
    • Like x 4
  10. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

11. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Does this character advance have to be used within the week, or will we be eligible to use it later on?
    • Like x 4
  12. BumblingB I got better.

So PC doesn't get a membership sale? Why not?
    • Like x 4
  13. Belthazur Dedicated Player

How Easily you Forget...We are the VERMIN of DCUO
    • Like x 6
  14. El Marcios Level 30

In fact where is the sale of PC Memebership? XD

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Awesome definitely gonna put this into good use
  16. drac0nisw0lf Level 30

Domo arigato Mepps-san! Now all I've to do is choose which char to put it on.
  17. Sedixion New Player

Hey Mepps, can you please respond to my PM?
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Looks like Im not spending anything.....No PC.....noooo money. Lol
    • Like x 6
  19. DarkAya Dedicated Player

PC member feeling like :(

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Belthazur Dedicated Player

That AIN'T No Rain Coming Down tho
    • Like x 4