Member Appreciation Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 1, 2018.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

For me, it's the other way around: DCUO is a bonus
    Butt do agree with the BumblingB :)
  2. DC Urban Committed Player

Ouch:D
  3. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Thank you for the free 170cr increase.

A Replay sale at 50-75% would be very welcome next. I would like to spend replays on a troller. It would also be great it we can spend a certain amount of replays on the skill points at once instead of doing them 1 by 1. Just feedback.

Having another hero will greatly help me out this year as one main isn't enough in this game anymore.

Thank you for the 12 month sub 33% off. Mines expired last month. Please do the sub discount next year again. :)
  4. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

I couldn't claim my cr170 token... :(
    Do I need to sent a ticket? Or is there a known problem?
  5. Plowed In Loyal Player

Do you have a character that can use it? If so, scroll to them on the character selection screen and see if the green “advance char.” message is there. Hit that button to see if you’ve been credited 1 skip to 170cr option.

It won’t show upon the reclaim window through the marketplace.
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It's not something you claim, if you had logged in at any time last week during the promotion, your account would be flagged with it

Do as Plowed In said and scroll to the character you want to progress and see if the green bar is there (personally still have the one{s} from previous promotions)
    • Like x 1
  7. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

Aha, thanks!! <3
  8. gameaddict Level 30

Kind of late reply here, but PC player here (enough said already, so i'll keep it short) as well saying i would've bought some months membership if the discount applied for me as well, if anything now though i feel less inclined to do so whatsover because of feeling slighted, as Max already said even if that was not DBG's intent.

Main reason why i'm typing this up though is that in the OP it says EU Playstation also got excluded from the member sale, if All Access is (one of) the reason(s) why PC didn't get the membership discount, what is the reason why EU PS got excluded or am i misunderstanding the OP?