MATERIALS ON THE MARKETPLACE OMG OMG OMG

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Feb 21, 2018.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well I’m happy, don’t know about anyone else :)
    • Like x 21
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

I saw some people on the stream b*tch about the 20 dollar-pricetag, it just hurts my soul seeing how cheap of a mindset some people have, then come to complain about cashgrabs or even worse, accept and give in to bizarre cashgrabs that is way worse than that 20 dollar-pricetag to begin with.

A bunch of people asked for these types of materials in the MP and they delivered in a 3-pack, I applaud the devs for finally bringing some materials in the marketplace. In their own simplicity, they almost look more appealing than the new cashgrab aura from the BB. :p :D
    • Like x 17
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Idk about you guys, but im buying about 20 of these BBs. I WILL have that Liquid Material!
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

I love that the market place is getting some love! I will get those and some booster bundles. Definitely they are having my support on that part.
    • Like x 4
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I cringed at that too. I honestly expected $20 for one material. It's a huge surprise to see 3 for 20, guess the people that said they would be super expensive were wrong huh?
    • Like x 6
  6. Harlequin Devoted Player

The material pack, multi-redeemable or no?
  7. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I'm quite pleased. Those materials are perfect for various Amazonian looks!
    • Like x 6
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

It unlocks them for all characters on your account.
    • Like x 5
  9. Harlequin Devoted Player

Sold. I don't spend my stipend on anything else so it's just sitting there building up. Money where my mouth is and all that.
    • Like x 8
  10. AKXC Well-Known Player

Personal preference but nothing shown today looked good to me. Hard pass on all of it, but cool they're taking away some rng for a material pack
    • Like x 2
  11. Harlequin Devoted Player

I guess I should ask: what are the materials and are they tintable?
  12. Zneeak Devoted Player

The only thing I am wondering about is whether or not it's redeemable on other characters on your account like most other stuff from MP is. If you can't with this pack, it still doesn't quite lose it's value but it would really defend the 20 dollar pricetag even more for any cheapscate that needs convincing lol

Edit: Nvm, just saw the added announcement for this pack:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...-champions-material-pack.294736/#post-4097708
  13. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

Bronze, Silver, Gold.

Not tintable for what are probably obvious reasons based on the names of the materials.

The material in the BB is "liquid" and it is tintable on two levels.
    • Like x 1
  14. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

One of the first things he said about it in the livestream after the price was that it is redeemable on all characters.
    • Like x 1
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It wouldn't really be "bronze, silver and gold" material if it was tintable would it?
    • Like x 5
  16. Harlequin Devoted Player

I am at work and until Mepps posted his announcement, I had no idea what they were even called. Appreciate the snark, though.
  17. Harlequin Devoted Player

Thank you.
    • Like x 2
  18. Zneeak Devoted Player

Like I said, I missed that part. Edited my post, just caught up on the info from the latest announcement they added about the pack. Definately worth every cent of that 20 dollar-pricetag.
    • Like x 1
  19. TRIXTA00001 Well-Known Player

Yh good luck collecting it though... I bought and it's vanished.... not in redeem window or inventory lol
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Every character can redeem every material in the Champion's Material Pack.
    • Like x 13