New Champion's Material Pack!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: CHAMPION'S MATERIAL PACK

Become and embrace your own inner champion with the Champion's Material Pack! This pack contains three Materials inspired by our most revered metals and medals: Gold, Silver, and Bronze.

Remember, Materials are special style items that, when equipped, can change the texture and visuals of a style into something else entirely - either individually, style slot by style slot, or across your whole character. Materials exist in the game, but none have existed on the Marketplace - until now! Pick up the Champion's Material Pack directly for your own metallic look. All three materials can be claimed by all characters on your account.

The Champion's Material Pack is now available in the in-game Marketplace for 2000 Daybreak/Marketplace Cash.
    • Like x 8
  2. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Are they color locked? :)
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Duh.
    • Like x 2
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes.
    • Like x 3
  5. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Yes, Bronze, Silver and Gold.
    Quite nice though.
    • Like x 2
  6. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Oh c'mon man, I'm not saying it was funny but it was clearly a joke...based on the common complaint
    • Like x 4
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I was one of those common complaints, thanks man :p
    • Like x 3
  8. myandria Item Storage

Hmm.. not bad. At least we now have the ability to change the color of weapons, emblems and other detailed parts of styles. However, this pack seems like something that should be offered to players who purchase a 6 month/12 month membership for free.

Just sayin'...
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Looking forward to getting home tonight
  10. Phantom Bat New Player

Lol CL
    • Like x 1
  11. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Thanks PB...I needed that
  12. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

This makes me really wish we could apply Materials to certain parts of costumes, or to certain colour choices.
    • Like x 9
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Now THIS is the sort of thing we need more of! Too bad they had to lock the new Auras and the fully tintable Water Material behind the RNG Lottery Paywall! :(
    • Like x 1
  14. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

They need to be a lot brighter or something I have the chrome material and you really can't tell the difference between the sliver and chrome material.
    • Like x 1
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I can tell the difference because I actually have one of them :D
    • Like x 1
  16. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I have them all too and the chrome looks alot like the silver.
  17. Conformed New Player

I know this is off-topic, but are you guys doing anything to resolve the issues with certain players (Including Myself) who are unable to join or create leagues due to a bug saying that "You're already in a league". This bug began days after the Release of the Earth 3 content. Most were able to rejoin leagues but some players (Including Myself) have been dealing with this issue for a good while now. I even sent a report on the Bug Tracker and I haven't gotten a response yet. Again, Im sorry for this, but I felt like no one was responding to me and this was a perfect opportunity to talk to you guys. Thanks and please respond. :(
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

For this, you will want to open a ticket with our support team at http://help.daybreakgames.com.
  19. stärnbock Devoted Player

instand buy!
    best. deal. ever.
    • Like x 1
  20. Conformed New Player

• Like x 1