MATERIALS ON THE MARKETPLACE OMG OMG OMG

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Feb 21, 2018.

1. TestReporter Loyal Player

It's really really nice to see the mateirals on the MP, i hope they sell very well so we can have more in the future. I really hope we can get more like this and less TCs.
    • Like x 3
  2. Nodens Dedicated Player

Speaking as one of those who don't share your opinion of what counts as "pocket change", yes, 20 bucks is a bit much, especially if a person only wants one of those materials in particular. -So, no, we weren't wrong.
    • Like x 1
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I'll eat a little crow for that...but just one bite...cause I called it on the cheapos in here (not in this thread so far) who do nothing but complain about everything and want it all for $1 (even if they don't have the bronze stones to just say that outright). :)
    • Like x 4
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yes...oh yes, redeemable on ALL your toons, including future ones. This is not a guess, I bought the pack a couple of hours ago. :D
    • Like x 4
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

Yeah, you were. Wanting 1 out of 3 is one thing, but to call a redeemable variety pack of THREE MATERIALS for 20 bucks too expensive, that's being way too full of yourself. If you don't like any of the materials then you don't have to purchase them, but too expensive? Heck no. Out of all the cashgrabs infesting the game it's probably one of the best deals we've seen in quite a while. So yeah.. :p

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  6. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I bought it instantly, fantastic deal honestly. I also hope they do very well so that we see more support for the marketplace in the future. :D
    • Like x 3
  7. Mazahs Loyal Player

You realize you are complaining about something that costs roughly the same as a Big Mac value meal right? $20 ÷3 = 6.66 (I know mark of the beast..ha ha ha ha)

Holy hell...at least it's not another TC
    • Like x 1
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

1000% Agree!

My son was pissed at me for not letting him buy a style on Fornite. It cost twenty bucks, for just one style. This is a much better deal, and you know what your getting.
    • Like x 4
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

well, after TC's happened... i guess we are at the point were we hype anything,
    just because it is possible to get without RNG and NOT gambled out of a TC :p
    • Like x 1
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

just glad they didn't choose to sell them seperately for the same price...
  11. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yeah, compared to how much it costs to get them in TCs, $20 for three (and three reasonably good-looking ones to boot) unlockable ON ALL TOONS is awesome.
    • Like x 6
  12. TRIXTA00001 Well-Known Player

relogging wasn`t the issue mepps, it was me not checking the whole redeem list and expecting them to be at the top. just a little confusing when it said item placed in inventory. but yh sorted now thanks mepps. sorry for the confusion.

also it seems like i can redeem them more than once but like others have said no biggy as account bound anyway sooo no way to scam/dupe
    • Like x 1
  13. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Not to mention you get it on every toon you have.

Sorry to those that think this wasn't a good deal. It was. Others games charge $20 for 1 style. This is account bound.
    • Like x 2
  14. Kuno Loyal Player

Love the additions to the marketplace.
    Marketplace > Time Capsules.
    That being said I'm a bit confused, because in spanish the description of the Champion material says you'll be granted either 1 on the materials, like its random and a lottery too instead that you get the 3 materials in the pack, so now I'm kinda lost on how it works.
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You get all 3, on all your characters, for the Champion's pack. We'll check the translations.
    • Like x 5
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I bought this right away, as it was a no-brainer! For certain characters, it'll help me ensure that certain costume pieces look the way I want them to look! :cool:

But since these are the first Materials I've ever obtained, I do have a question: Why no Materials on Emblems? We can apply them to every other part of our outfit EXCEPT the Emblem, which sucks for me, as there's a couple characters where I would've loved to have done just that. :(

And on that note, has anyone been able to figure out what the Color Hex Codes are for these 3 materials? :confused:
    • Like x 3
  17. deathlock New Player

This is super great but, will there be more added to the mp because ik it's really tough to get the 12 collections or whatever and all that and i really support this step and for what i'd most would like to see is perhaps a blue ghost flame material and other color's to follow that for a fair price in the mp
  18. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

I would love to have an animals skins material pack.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  19. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

6 years w8in for nice itens on Markplace that worth to buy and i wanna buy more, DB hit us with more nice stuffs for buy, now i just want this style on next dlc

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  20. Miss Adora Loyal Player

hope we get another material pack where we can change the colors.
    • Like x 3