Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Saturn Girl Committed Player

@Megzilla
    Hello again. I'm gonna say please work on new Hair styles (for 6th time), like Straight and long pony tail and...
    We really need some more new coats chest styles in DCUO, as long as you know the only coat style which has been added to the game is the Santa's chest style which is only available for 1 month though even 6 months of year are cold.
    Like the white suits of Young Justice (Artemis, Megan and...) in the series.
    Sadly most pictures of coats weren't Link Copy able, please do the favor and see the examples by your own selves.
    But as some new hair styles we could have the Gadgeteer hair style box with Lady Shiva, Huntress and Artemis hair style (Long Pony Tail) of Young Justice Series or Catwoman's hair style.
    And
    Legends Hair Style box with Wonder Woman and Starfire and Cheetah's hair styles or Lady Blackhawk's hair style instead of Cheetah.
    With the male versions for men.
    And Straight Long hair style or Zatanna's Hair Style as briefing.
    Thank You for listening.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  3. Supercold New Player

So I had mentioned this on Discord but I will put it here too. Before DCUO was released you guys had said you would have power rings as a weapon type, now I understand the reasoning behind taking them out, and if they could be put in, how about just having them as a costume style. My thinking too would be that way too people with one of the light powers start with the corresponding one but can also turn it off to go along with the lore of them having the power via mist instead of a ring. But I had a few character ideas I was planning on doing too, like my fire villian was going to use a demon possessed ring. That said I know you guys just started doing auras on places like hand only so I guess that would work for now, but the power ring "aura" seems to have a glow bright right where the ring should be sooo, just a small tweek and its there =)

Also, when are we getting account wide style sharing?
    • Like x 1
  4. Megzilla Developer

I don't directly work with auras but I can take requests still. I've noted your other requests. :)
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

Ok thanks.
  6. Megzilla Developer

Yes, hairstyles are noted.
    • Like x 1
  7. Megzilla Developer

I'll talk to character team and see what we can do re: power rings. Maybe a glove style? Will have to strategize.

Not sure on account-wide style sharing.
    • Like x 1
  8. SkullGang Devoted Player

A sleeve/sleeveless full Karate Gi with the head band is something Ive been wanting for years.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Kuno Loyal Player

I cant believe we dont have dual katana holsters as back style. Hexagon and Deathstroke has them.

[IMG]

Always loved Jinx mystical and jeweled style.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. majosea Dedicated Player

requesting lantern emblems , that is not color locked , and a enhanced lantern emblem that has the mist aura pattern flowing on the inside the emblem , like for red lantern the enhanced rage emblem would have the crimson mist aura pattern to emblem
    • Like x 1
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

A number of styles already in the game, if they could show emblems (for example, Seraph, on the belt) would make excellent options as the basis for a Star Sapphire uniform variation
  12. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

How about something for female characters. Like a cowl hairstyle or Ponytail that can be added to the cowl head pieces. Like for Batgirl and other characters that have hair sticking out in the back
    • Like x 1
  13. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

YES PLEASE!
  14. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Does this mean that I can have my cape and trench coat have cloth sim at the same time now?
  15. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

My toon would love to have some red bottom heels and boots. Yes, she is a gold digger.
  16. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

No, No, No... Meg having a "Power ring style" would kill the uniqueness of being a Lantern. Also, the style unlock previously mentioned is the UI update promised years ago back when my man Spytle was in charge. It was mentioned during the UI update livestream. I want to know where that is as well.
    • Like x 1
  17. Megzilla Developer

The UI team has changed since the "UI Update" was mentioned way back when.
  18. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

I assume that changes that update to the UI or is it just down the pipeline? Also, Banished Kryptonian Zod style... I asked before, yes that guy. A enhanced version of this would be nice IMHO. BTW, Happy belated Thanksgiving!
  19. Megzilla Developer

We have different goals now, focused more on QOL changes :) Hope you had a nice holiday!
    • Like x 1
  20. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Style Unlocking

Erm, I didn't say anything carry on >_>
    • Like x 3