Livestream Preview: Notorious Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luminescence1 Active Player

Which ones you looking for?
  2. nawanda Loyal Player

I'm so weary of this relentless and cynical concept.
    • Like x 3
  3. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

not the same thing and you know it...!!!
  4. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

and the game sinks into the black hole a little more.
    • Like x 2
  5. The Anxient Loyal Player

Well we already have quick and ultraman. If it is syndicate inspired its really narrowed down at this point.
  6. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Don't you mean Owlman?
    • Like x 1
  7. adrianmoreira New Player

I think you could put the Stabilizer on the test server so we can test it, it would be cool!
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Hands up if you know you’re never going to finish any of the capsule’s collections and are pretty much just looking forward to the shortcut to OP feat xD

o/
    • Like x 1
  10. nawanda Loyal Player

That will never happen. Some enthusiast would sit there opening enough time capsules to work out the atrocious odds on getting the rare stuff, and the inner workings of the scam will be laid fully bare.
  11. adrianmoreira New Player

[quote = "nawanda, post: 4061238, member: 359634"] Isso nunca acontecerá. Alguns entusiastas se sentariam lá, abrindo cápsulas de tempo suficiente para descobrir as probabilidades atrozes de obter as coisas raras, e os funcionamentos internos da farsa serão colocados completamente nus. [/ Quote]

Already been placed on the test server once, then never had a stabilizer there
    • Like x 1
  12. Kuno Loyal Player

What I want? Ultraman style for males and Superwoman style for females (been waiting for something sleek and sexy for YEARS).
    What we will get? Yet another bulky AF Lex Luthor inspired armor.
    Meh.
    • Like x 1
  13. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

It’s not bulky at all
    • Like x 1
  14. recoil Committed Player

well this one was just plain lazy. i might grab the chest piece of the gold version of the alexander luthor armor if i can work up the enthusiasm but much like the gotham capsule i won't be bothering with these either. good thing i kept 770 of the 1,600 arcane capsules i bought. no chance of getting a rare but a person can hope can't they?
  15. Jewlz2814 New Player

Wow smh really thought there would be anything worth my time in this tc but not at all
    • Like x 1
  16. The Anxient Loyal Player

Yeah been up all night with a newborn. Mind function is even fuzzier than normal
    • Like x 1
  17. ASKER New Player

is there gonn be an open world version for premiums players open permanently like there is with 'riddled with crime'?
  18. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Longer than that.

Buying power respec tokens to get the Feats from other roles' armor and buying movement respec tokens to get the Feats from other race modes ... that's all been around since the day the Marketplace went live (summer 2011, IIRC). ;)
    • Like x 1
  19. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Congrats!
    • Like x 1
  20. ASKER New Player

will there be a permanent prieview for this episode, like riddled with crime has?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.