The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Thanks! It's the sequined urban suit from marketplace. Bought it as soon as I decided on the look, and saw it was one glove.
    • Like x 1
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This looks cool :) Reminds me of a future cop style :)
    • Like x 2
  3. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

Can you do an MJ style with that?
    • Like x 1
  4. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Probably. Jacket would be the hardest part, I'd imagine.
    • Like x 1
  5. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

I'll give it a try before I buy into the Suit.
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

:eek::eek::eek: A-shopping I will go tonight... Thanks!!! :D
    • Like x 1
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

This is just a few of my current looks for my main (same as my forum name), as I recently switched to Rage.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

IIRC its not the formal one. Its the other one. Biker maybe? Idk im sure u can preview it and check.
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

I envy the flexuit chest :( Btw i ran with your league the other day. Maybe last week, idk. It was recently. It was 7 of them and me. Think we did US. Seemed like a good group of people. Run was smooth too :)
    • Like x 2
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

I like that platinum look. I dont like the bronze one. Cause white kinda goes with everything. But i hear what you're saying. Not being able to tint it to what u want can be frustrating.
    • Like x 1
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Jay Garrick of two worlds...... sort of. ;) ;)

• Like x 1
  12. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Amazing, especially the second one!
    • Like x 1
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I spent around 2 1/2 years running FoS and occasionally FoS 2 trying to get it. The first time I FINALLY saw it drop, the other remaining player rolled against me and got it. I nearly threw my controller through my TV...not my finest moment. After that I worked at getting better gear and more survival tactics so that I could run it with less players (friends I could trust not to roll against me), until eventually I was able to solo it every week. Eventually I got it. But...I change my style so much, I practically forgot I had that. Then I looked at some my recently migrated pics (on my newly built PC) and had to recreate that style but with Rage in mind (I was Ice with the original colors).

I'm glad you had a good run with my leaguemates, and that they all had their Snickers (they're not themselves when they're hungry ;)).:D
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The "Michael Jackson"? o_O
  15. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    :D
    • Like x 10
  16. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Tried making Heat Blast from the Original Ben Ten.. Not easy to do with the Styles we have in-game, but I gave it my best shot.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Yupp thats not an easy one.I tried just to see my self :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  18. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Someone asked for an updated version of my character roster... so.... here we go. ;)
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It's weird how things can work out sometimes. LOL

I had decided to pick up the Runes of the Norsemen pieces from the Rare Style vendor on my Atomic character, in large part because she's got the Phoenix material and I thought it could work well if I combined some of the Norsemen pieces and the material. Well, with the Arcane TC I decided to pursue the Dark Flame aura on that character, and I finally got an Onyx Skull!

The result?

[IMG]

Can't wait to add the Phoenix material/Runes of the Norsemen feet combination to this look now. :D
    • Like x 4