Downtime Server Downtime - July 26, 2017 - Game Update 73!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoseVonteer New Player

If that was at me I understand there's different timezones but 1 person said PST or something all I know is I'm GMT+12 lol thought GMT was the only timezone tbh and we all had different +or- after ;p
  2. EvilBipolarGirl New Player

Some people clearly need some kind of DCUO rehab program..lol
    • Like x 4
  3. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Keep an eye on the first post in this thread. This is where the updates are posted.

• Like x 1
  4. RoseVonteer New Player

Sounds correct 0915 here atm
  5. SarcasticTiger Active Player

It wasn't aimed at you Rose, i was talking to the people acting like YOU were the stupid one.
    • Like x 2
  6. piohh Well-Known Player

Oh I see but its better if he delete the time... (red text)
  7. Control Creed Well-Known Player

I have NEVER defended the devs, always one of the first to attack however...

There was a best rotation back then, if you read the full notes they have addressed sooooo many issues even someone as critical as me is excited for this update and personally the "best rotation must be used" videos never worked for me EVER, there are always things like crowd control / shielding for mechanics to take into account, if you are a scoreboard chaser there will always be a highest damage against a dummy meta, but actual gameplay? Never has been one loadout per power ever in the game, will there be guys that watch youtube and then try to instruct random strangers to change their loadout when they are the ones dying over and over? I don't think there's an update for the community....
  8. RoseVonteer New Player

Ohhh lol thanks yeah first post after 3 years of fly on the wall get attacked for not knowing timezones..... Lol was rather entertaining
    • Like x 2
  9. SarcasticTiger Active Player

Who can blame ya? Like many of them knew YOUR time zone:D
  10. RoseVonteer New Player

Lol I'll be lucky if they know my country exists outside of rugby world cup ;p
  11. BrownPaperBag New Player

Ok i just signed up how longer will DCUO be down?:D
  12. SarcasticTiger Active Player

Loool probs not xd
  13. SarcasticTiger Active Player

About an hour and 9 minutes as of the last update Brown
  14. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Its the Superman II Richard Donner cut. And its f'ing rocks!
    • Like x 1
  15. EvilBipolarGirl New Player

Frankly from listening to ¨Trade Chat¨ recently I have so little SP that no one will run anything with me or ill be kicked from running even bat caves.... kinda hope thats an exaggerated view. Im really hoping the revamp can revamp how I have come to feel about this game and the elitist community.
    • Like x 2
  16. DJtanner New Player

after this whole water powers thing is live, can we get some new pvp content? koth in phantom zone? deathmatch using anniversary content as arena?
  17. Django Unchained Level 30

I'm waiting til tomorrow. I know there will be bugs to work out.
  18. SarcasticTiger Active Player

Evil~
    How do you feel about this game?
  19. RoseVonteer New Player

If ur EU server hit me up in game. I'll never be an elitist happy to help u get sp etc. I can't be an elitist I started in HH as a rage DPS then went elec didnt no there was a form back then so a 40 sp noob as weak powers got kicked from everything stopped cr grinding and just did sp for 4 months so I try help others in the same situations... In game name is Rose Vonteer hence it being name here
  20. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.