GU73: The Stats Revamp - July 21, 2017

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Avair, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Awesome Well-Known Player

Where in the flip did this feedback come from? Because it certainly wasn't from us. Surely that is not the true reasoning because if so it literally has no bases.

Out of touch doesn't even begin to describe this move. I guess the Developers must play one character each because, there is no other way to arrive at this type of conclusion using Mepps explanation.
    • Like x 9
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well that's totally lame. I thought the one small bright side to all of this is that it might increase PvP queue traffic. But no, not even that small consolation? Wow.
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

So why are they giving us recovery kits to pull them?
    • Like x 3
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Good question. This is the only reason I assumed they were sticking around.
  5. Juiceman936 Well-Known Player

I'm toxic.... All u guys do is complain about every little thing. I don't agree with you, I support the Devs move and I'm toxic. No I'm a true dcuo fan and yall are crybabies looking for reasons to talk down dcuo. These Devs have obviously put in hard work. We didn't even know water was coming this quick. And all yall do is complain.

They are pushing you to play the game get your mods. And still yall complaining because u can't get a synthetic? It's nonsense.

Just like the whole skill point thing. If you not going to put in the time to get skill points or mods u cannot reap the benefits. GET WIT IT OR GET LOST!
  6. Mr. Awesome Well-Known Player

I can't tell if this guy is joking or not. This type of mindset is still a thing on the forums? I've been gone awhile.
    • Like x 7
  7. Juiceman936 Well-Known Player

No I'm not joking. He say I'm toxic for supporting dcuo and the changes they made.
  8. Mr. Awesome Well-Known Player

He said you were toxic because you are telling people to leave the game if they don't play it your way. Just fact checking here. You are entertaining so carry on.
    • Like x 3
  9. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

If I do play my alts when the Synth Mods are used up,they'll play Modless. The other players will carry me, instead of me carrying them. Right now my alts fill up slots when instances are getting put together. Without the Alt population, the General population will dwindle. Alts are possibly a significant size of the active population. I had 9 reach CR 189, 5 so far to at least CR199, some higher. If that has to drop to 1 Strong, and a bunch of weaklings; so be it. There's no way I'm gonna Craft for them. Sorry. Carry me!
    • Like x 5
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I readily praise the developers when they make a decision I approve of. And I HAVE special forces mods. And I'm going to use them for a while. But imagine this: New episode comes out. First day I get a chest. I open it at 200cr and it attunes to 180cr. This boosts my cr to 201. I pay 20 marks for a special forces mod removal kit and put the mod in my new chest. The next day I get another chest. Today I'm 201cr so it attunes to 181cr. You seriously think I should blow another 20 marks at this point? Considering that the relevancy bands are so small I might only have this new episode for marks, and might only get 8-13 marks a day? And that's just one slot, what if I also got a waist and a back on both days?
    • Like x 3
  11. Juiceman936 Well-Known Player

20 marks ain't nuthin man. Right now in AoJ you get 12 or 13 a day. By the time u get enough essence to mod u will have more than enough.
  12. High Troller Loyal Player

Can I join your group?
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

I agree. There is some kind of disconnect somewhere. I have an idea what it is but ill bite my tongue ;):p I will say this tho if ya play alts at end game or anywhere for that matter most people dont have the time or the mats to mod up every single piece of gear, especially if ya dual role on those alts. People have asked for t7 and t8 syn mods but instead they remove all syn mods. Like u said above, idk where that feedback came from. Over the last 3 years ive very rarely seen anyone ask for syn mods to be removed. I saw way more requests for t7 ones to be added.
    • Like x 5
  14. Mr. Awesome Well-Known Player

Just spent 9 dollars to name change an Alt. What a waste of money.
    • Like x 1
  15. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

What can we expect the CR to be?
  16. Juiceman936 Well-Known Player

No you don't have to play it my way. But you do have to play it the Devs way. If they want to take away synthetics so what? Ppl already giving up saying they not gon mod and will be carried. If you run your content you can easily mod your gear.

That's all I'm saying. I could understand if best gear wasn't in vendor. If we still was getting rng drops. But seriously by the time you get enuff marks to buy a piece of gear you could have everything u need to mod.

All accounts have a shared bank, I know it can be done. Yall are full of it.
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You're full of it. What about the drop gear that people shore up their cr with while grinding for vendor gear.
    • Like x 1
  18. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Not sure man. I was just stating how I handle alts and secondary gear for the most part. If you guys feel it REALLY needs to be reverted I'm right there with you because it won't effect how I play one way or the other and if it makes you guy's lives easier in DC then I'm I say revert it! :)
    • Like x 4
  19. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Well I've got a good name for the Water Character I was gonna buy.
    "Modless Walt"
    • Like x 3
  20. Juiceman936 Well-Known Player

No I trust you to make your own decisions. If you do get the scaling gear drops then go empty mods for 1 day or 2 and buy the kit for 20 marks. Yall make this harder than it has to be. Marks of victory are only used for a few things. Generators are once a month. This is why I want a bigger cap on marks of victory but it is easily doable.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.