Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

What about some superhero styles already in game like Superman Batman Wonder Woman Flash Hal Jordan John Stewart Doctor Fate Zatana and Jsa styles like jsa Wonder Woman wild cat hawkman and hawkgirl alan scott and jay garrick for those that want to model their toons after their heroes
    • Like x 1
  2. ragdus New Player

I know it's been stated repeatedly, but bat-symbol emblems. Create your own rather than copying ones already used, if you have to, but give me several options. This game is too old to have only one emblem (that's too small and no longer accessible to people) and a few static emblems on specific chest gear.

I wouldn't mind the ability to scale the size of emblems either, but I get that's a whole 'nother ball of wax.
  3. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

I agree that players should mix & match to find their own style. But also, we need more emblems, especially now that the 'Enhanced' versions in AoJ are out. There should be an 'Enhanced' version for all the Lantern emblems especially, but I would love to see an Enhanced Bat-Emblem.
  4. gkVector New Player

What I'd really like to see is access to materials. So, in addition, to selecting a color for a zone in a costume piece, you could also select the material for that zone. Want metallic lighting bolts on that electric chest piece? Just select metal from a dropdown in the color selector. I think this would open up a world of possibilities. Give new toons 5 basic materials (metal, shiny, spandex, semi-gloss and matte) and then add the rewards materials that come with each update to the list. You could add other more basic materials (I'm not sure if the 5 I listed are the only ones currently) as mission drops and such.
    • Like x 2
  5. recoil Committed Player

agreed. especially the chest, head, scythe, and hands.
  6. recoil Committed Player

also some samurai inspired armor pieces would be neat. a good place to start would be the design of the fury helm from the fury style, heart of the lion pants, and maybe a huge fantasy nodachi as one and two handed and dual wield styles similar to the very detailed jeweled flamberge.
    • Like x 1
  7. FinalAnswer Level 30

I would like to see the materials not clip the effects of the Elite gear so you can still show-off all the renown you earned
    also materials applied to sections of the gear not the whole piece.
    same with auras.
    would also like to see some more bulky styles
    • Like x 1
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

We so need this below
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

There is a rainbow aura and a rainbow base item.
  10. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Also need this one...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Phen0menal Active Player

Jinx or Cheetah outfits from tunnel of lust
  12. The GD Green Lantern New Player

I can think of some more Green Lantern related stuff that would be awesome to add style wise.

One, the costumes of the first Green Lanterns from the Emerald Knights DTV:
    [IMG]
    (They're great because they're not over designed, hint hint...)

Two, Kyle Rayner's classic gloves & boots. That would be great on a number of styles.

And three, gear patterned after the Lightsmith's from Green Lantern Lost Army & Edge of Oblivion:
    [IMG]
    (With the staffs, even if they just glow in addition to Power Rings & the like.)
  13. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Still waiting to be able to buy the Circe ancient sorceress style for my hero. Be nice if some of these items could be on sale for no feat points for opposite factions.

Rare weapon item vendor would also be nice. There is some weapon styles that I don't see anywhere else, like emblem shield, dual wield claymore, etc
    • Like x 3
  14. DC Urban Committed Player

This is probably one of the more popular styles requested. I would like this, hand cannon and all. The trend seems to be releasing styles that coincide with something; SCREW THAT. Just release them in capsules. I am certain nobody will complain if they get a BB style in the TC lottery on Aqua Man day or whatever.
    • Like x 1
  15. Namikaze421 New Player

I would like to see a fur collared cloak.

I think female toons should have the option to have heeled armor (there aren't enough heels in the game).

I would also like to see a hood where the hair spills out if the toon has long hair.
  16. Gerry Well-Known Player

what would be cool is a Kilowog looking head

[IMG]

or any alien looking head how about it
    • Like x 3
  17. recoil Committed Player

things we desperately need: diversified chest styles. something like the affore mentioned lantern corps chests and blue beetle and maybe the chest from conjured minotaur in underworld trials, back styles especially fix the clipping of the ones we already have and maybe introduce stuff like avatar of sin wings/more styles that change movement mode, and face styles need attention too. we need more head and face styles that can act separately so we can mix and match.
  18. Zero303 Well-Known Player

Some more thights patterns.
  19. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

• SvB Batman's battle suit
    • Armored plated John Constantine
    • Sarvitar (flash enemy)
    • Armored plated Bane
    • Phantom Zone Armored Plated General Zod (not villains phantom reaver)
    • Blue Beetle (reyez)
    • Atrocitus
    • Atom Smasher
    • Jona hex
    • If DC is cool with it (Mortal Kombat Scorpion)
    • Chemo
    • ... Booster Gold
    • Like x 1
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Really? Knives, or SWORDS? :confused: