Advance to CR100! Happy 6th Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shredded Anarchy New Player

What this guy said ^^^^^^^ I one up that, all of that. The players that have been there since before Daybreak was even around are simply being ignored and not communicated with. Ive been playing for years the chest feat for the tittle "Billionaire" I worked my XXX off for that feat not in just one day no it took me weeks, not to mention the Dynamic Title and the one for the Solo's but with this "SKIP GIFT" not only do they get strait to 100 cr but they get them feats automatically finished for them. This is UNFAIR in many ways, Not just because I put the time in to do these and earn the titles that ive had so many people adore, But now they are meaningless. Their is so many problems with this so called "Gift" I have 4 toons I keep up with Regularly all above 180 cr and one Maxed ofcourse, I have no use for this Skipping and I dont care that others use it im just very dissapointed that they are just thrown into the game at 100 cr with feats that has taken players who pay and give their 2 cents get visually nothing. Come on Daybreak, pull your head out of the money making scams and do something the players can actually enjoy.
    • Like x 4
  2. Kobold New Player

Thank you love making new toons
  3. Kontakt Active Player

R.I.P DCUO
    • Like x 1
  4. Aquaflash New Player

Better than the new time capsules thats for sure, still its like no money no honey stuff to me. I dont like the skipping part, not one bit. 2016 was a disappointment for me, i lost trust in this game and i've been playing dcuo since 2012. Its my last 6 months as a member after that if i dont see any changes: like pvp upgrades, power balance (waiting long time for both those things) and of course the new water power, since it was announced in 2016 may, eliminating the tons of crashes and lags...ecc. i will definitely leave. The game is not as fun as it used to be. Nowadays its just farming money, or buying booster bundles and time capsules for money the real problems are getting ignored or postponed.
  5. Kipperjones Level 30

Ok my point of posting was asking a question. If you do not have an answer for me DO NOT REPOST MY STUFF. I wanna know how this thought process came about. You can't tell me out of the whole DB TEAM they didn't think about the people that have enough toons for seasonal that have more then 100 cr and sp. So please if you can't answer me. DO NOT REPOST
    • Like x 1
  6. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Alright then.
  7. kingmasternova Loyal Player

I do agree with you, but that's the point.
    Because of the removable of power point.
  8. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

Normally I complain on stupid gift that have no use in the game. But such gift as this i welcome. Thank you. Now comes the hard part. Which 2 toon do I Advance?
    • Like x 1
  9. Ringz Dedicated Player

You forgot the part where players still had to get gear from those instances, and the part that the player already knows what they're doing.
    • Like x 1
  10. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

*laughs*

I asked questions, you didn't seem to like them very much or at least chose not to answer them (and than tried to insinuate what I was saying). Than you try to act like what I did was a huge leap and that I should apply "childish logic" to an action that many people do on a daily basis (in the future if you'd like I can go ahead and use synonyms for the word).

Either way happy anniversary.
    • Like x 1
  11. Here2Help Devoted Player

That's what WoW did (apart from the mandatory viewing part). They released video tutorials for every single power for one of their trees on their official YT channel. They gave just enough information and detail for it to be an actual learning experience to get new players kicked off in the right way. Whilst it would be nice for DCUO to do that, I wouldn't expect it. What they did do though is release a list of links for each power to DCUOBlogGuide for both DD and support roles on their website.
  12. Shredded Anarchy New Player

Actually yo, this is another money making stunt. You get 1 free if non member, 2 free if member then........ YOU PAY FOR IT!!
    • Like x 2
  13. Kipperjones Level 30

WHY Are You starting crap with me? Go away. I want answers. Point of forums.
  14. Backseid Devoted Player

All MMO's get to a point where a "level up jump" needs to be added for new customers.

It's an unfortunate necessity.
    • Like x 8
  15. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Wait but I jumped my Ice guy and I don't have a deed now for a "lair" or "base". I had not gotten it cause I just started him this week. Do I now have to buy one? Cause I got the instructional on exobytes in R&D but nothing for the deed and the chair & diner clock (LOL!) you get for your base.
  16. Gimpy Loyal Player

It was the 1st thing that popped into mind reading your post lol.:p
  17. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Oh Really? If players knew what they were"Doing" Then Stat-clamping threads wouldn't exist.

Try again ;)
    • Like x 2
  18. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Meh. Can I have some more Proto Mainframe Bots?

lol
    • Like x 1
  19. spack2k Steadfast Player

Thx Dcuo, for once this gift is something useful unlike base items, i have now a villain cr100 sp59 :p
    • Like x 4
  20. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

As expected this community finds a way to complain about everything.

"I can't believe you didn't come up with a gift that would please every single member of the community, especially the hard to please, never ending detractors of the game on the forums. I mean how hard a task is that? Geez Daybreak!"

"I can't believe the gift I claimed I was never getting wasn't the gift I expected or wanted! How dare daybreak not give me that nifty trinket?!?"

The sense of entitlement on this forum never ceases to impress.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.