Advance to CR100! Happy 6th Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kipperjones Level 30

So you get to goto 100 with an entire gear set?? And 60 sp???? What about the people that are over 100 cr? They just get a middle finger?
    • Like x 11
  2. TestReporter Loyal Player

I'm not surprised, was expecting a tom-bot 3.0, at least now we can play AF3 with the 40 sp guys who got to level 30 yesterday, Hypeee.
    • Like x 3
  3. RemyEL New Player

I am so torn right now! I love the idea of having 2 new Alts to help run stuff more frequently for my league , but on the other hand this has got to be the most disrespectful thing to do to people who have grinded multiple toons for years. When are the debts going to actually think about ways to teach the new guys the game instead of giving them new ways to not even bother playing properly. Everyday I come across an arrogant 170-188cr 50sp toon that knows nothing about the game and refuses to learn because since it's easy to level and get to high content they think they are at the pinnacle of the game. This is sad your loyal community of members who have stuck around for years just keep having to shovel more crap you guys throw on this already horrible state of the server. The maps are fun the new content is great but this autplevel and cr reliant state of the game is a deal breaker andnyou guys just added yet another problem to the game. But like I said I'm truly torn because I do have alts sitting on low cr that I never have time for and this will help but the backlash we are going to receive outweighs that 1 good quality of this update
    • Like x 2
  4. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Well, Im still doing a lot of low raids for salvage able items and base items and my observation is that cr90-100 people (in PW, Nexus and AnB) not only dont have any skills but they dont think that anything should be expected of them. A lot of these players would just enter instance and go afk or wait at the door for others to clear adds and boss.

Right now you can just random queue Anniversary event and watch all kind of non sense going on inside. Heck, I saw a Hard Light player today that couldnt do even 3 combos in a row and was using some mix of Hand Blasters and combos. That guy had cr142 green gear which drops in t8 content and that means he has been carried by others up until this point in game.
  5. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

You could just make another character and use the advance to 100 skip that way.
    • Like x 4
  6. same Johnny Dedicated Player

It's finally here. DCUO's very own pay-to-gear-up-a-clueless-level-1.

Sigh.
    • Like x 9
  7. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

Wish we had access to all powers along with open Episodes, I have a Lv9 villain I was thinking of killing and taking another hero. But im stuck with freebie powers.
  8. Craven Green Loyal Player

I couldn't keep my comments clean so I didn't say what I really wanted to say and my 6yr anniversary is next month too.
  9. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Oh I'm aware but when I read the title I thought "for my water character!" but that's not going to happen. Not something I'm going to pay for, happy to use the free ones though.
  10. HR. PUFF'n Stuff New Player

WOW!!! Just WOW!! you people that are complaining are literally ridiculous and childish!!! Here is an easy solution ; if you don't like it just leave and find another game to play. How selfish of you !! why didn't we get this or is that all? ungrateful spoiled little children! Disgusting , Didn't your parents teach you manners? if you must say something say thank you and if it is rude, self serving or a ridiculous complaint keep it to yourself !! Maybe all of you complainers should get together and create your own game that way you will be happy!!
    I think this is a great gift very generous , thank you .
    • Like x 3
  11. xD25x Dedicated Player

If we all quit you wouldn't have a game to play.
    • Like x 7
  12. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

As someone with CR188 toons that have 30-40 sp. I say that 59 is plenty for free. Hell i wonder if i can use it on a cr 188toon to get more sp lol.
  13. Patient Zero Active Player

Way to disappoint.

Here I'm thinking ya guys will fixed the Feats with the races being people cant buy them w/ replay badges
    ( some bug not being able to purchase completed races feats)

Or maybe some slim Chance ya will Fix the anniversary raid.
    ( far too many adds , bad crowd control, or better yet bit more anniversary coins so people can actually complete feats reasonably)
    • Like x 2
  14. Kipperjones Level 30

that's the thing. After 3 toons (1 for each role) I don't need anymore toons. And giving them 100 cr. Would be pointless for anyone who has alts already above 100, I'm just trying to understand how this gift applies to everyone. To me it seems to favor players that don't know how gain the cr.
    • Like x 4
  15. jeffmallet Well-Known Player

No, thank you... sad sad sad....
    • Like x 3
  16. jeffmallet Well-Known Player

Immensely disappointing surprise "gift"...
    • Like x 3
  17. ShadoRaven Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Wow dude calm down. The way you`re talking doesn`t make you more different than the ones complaining. I don`t really care about the ''gift'' though. I just ignore like nothing new was added. And it`s weird too. I think the next gift should be to remove all contents below 100cr because it`s true that you`re not playing until you are at the end. lol
    This game is weird. lol
  19. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It would of been nice if long time members would of gotten something useful.
    • Like x 8
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You don't get auto leveled...you need to choose the option.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.