Dev Discussion Anniversary Event Rewards

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by spord, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spord Developer

Please use this thread to discuss any bugs or feedback you have on the anniversary event's rewards.
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Is there a Specific Reason the Daily Missions are not Resetable?
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Love the base items, especially the Anti-Matter base items. Anti-Matter Skull looks amazing, and I'll be using Anti-Matter Portals a lot too.

The Anti-Matter Rock is a little buggy however, as little black squares will flicker over its pink 'veins' or whatever the fluid-y pink lines on it are.
  4. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Perhaps they want to sell Replays on the Main Event.
  5. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

The AM rock and all exobyte items are awesome. Hate the rest of the AM junk, especially the color palette. What would be cool is the light beams that come out of the streets for the shadows. Or make some cool large windows with a metro cityscape but more importantly a view of that sick futuristic sky.(think moon portal only for future metro, and possibly taller)
  6. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I could almost say the reverse. Not that I hate any of the event base items, mind. And none of the base items from event are junk or anywhere close. Some of the best new non-rehashed base items I've seen in a while.

AM rock is nice but very glitchy atm, hopefully they fix. AM skull and AM portal are super amazing imo. :)
  7. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

It's a raid so that makes the reset 87 replays, right?

If so probably working as intended.
  8. bmce84 Loyal Player

29 actually, so you need to be more devoted than a Catholic to have a chance at finishing at the very least the vendor style if you don't want to spend replay or wait a year (to see a new style with the old one still costing just as much).
  9. Korlick Loyal Player

So...i ran the event multiple times today with my toons, and some of them got different types of gear. On one i got purple hands ,Aereal Defender style, and on some of the others i got blue gear (shoulder and waist), also Aereal Defender. So...this means the feat is a mix of green-blue-purple gear? Would be nice to know this.
  10. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Question: Is Azure Misted Aura item tradeable and how to get the collection (yea I know there's one in the vendor)?
  11. Korlick Loyal Player

Since every other Aura we got from collections is tradeable, i would asume this is too.
    The collection drops in the Anti Monitor fight.
  12. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Is it intended to have the intro mission only on the first day you do the event? Or is is supposed to appear everyday (journal mission with going to monitor in HQ, going to alt metro, activating missions, completing one, then beating the event for more marks and a base item box).
  13. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Devs,
    if you could, please respond to the following questions that was asked a few days ago:
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Daily missions not being replayable was a judgment call - the instance is replayable.

It is intended the intro mission only happens once.
    • Like x 3
  15. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Thank you for the response.
  16. Brizzt New Player

Got a couple of question regards to the auto-leveling gear:
    Find a new auto-leveling gear set! (Dropped)
    • Auto-levels to your current average item level/combat rating.
    • Utilizes an existing style.
    • Maxes out equal to epic (purple) dropped gear in Amazon Fury Part III.
    1) Do these drop from Centennial Collapse? or is it just a random drop from mobs where we do the dailies?
    2) I haven't seen it drop yet, so just wondering is it pretty obvious that its auto leveling gear? is it a certain color? I have dismissed green gear in the Raid instance, so not sure if I have been missing out on it by accident.
  17. loupblanc Dedicated Player

I have seen all three colors (green, blue, purple) available to choose as a drop from the 8-man Centennial Collapse.
  18. Brizzt New Player

Ah ok, so it does drop from Centennial Collapse, I just been seeing green items in the loot window, so I have been ignoring them and picking something else.

Thanks!
  19. loupblanc Dedicated Player

I just realised, that I saw blue and purple drops before the 6th Jan Hotfix for the event. Will update on whether it stays the same after hotfix.
  20. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Seen blues still after the hotfix. So purples should drop.

Liked that the requirements for the dailies are lower, saving much needed time for people running multiple characters. But that is being negated by the heavily reduced spawn rate for Shadow Demon Archons. It is time consuming for people with multiple characters, if they have yet to get the two feats related to the Shadow Demon Archons, relating to killing full formed Shadow Demon Archons (kill 13) and preventing them from forming (prevent 11).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.