Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Other styles that I would recommend and buy instantly is more Japanese or Chinese inspired styles for both male and female toons
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Chicken Well-Known Player

Bombshell Supergirl
  3. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

this one cropped up during a chat

for the female slimline type body styles, for the legs pieces add a healed variant so you don't need separate footwear.

To go with that, if there were more colour layouts to play with for both upper and lower body that would be sweet too.
  4. MrJinggles Level 30

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Starburst Active Player

PLEASE change the price of the Batman Cowl. It's way overpriced.
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Within the last month, it's been on sale TWICE, with discounts at least as high as 40% off (plus an extra 10% off if you're a Legendary Member) which is why I finally went ahead and bought it. If you 2 chose not to take advantage of the sales when they were available, then that's on you.

Oh, and I CAN confirm that you legitimately get 2 different versions of the Batcowl: 1 that only covers the head, and 1 that covers the head, neck, and part of the shoulders, as seen in all of the live-action movies. :cool:
  7. Starburst Active Player

This can't be put on the devs, but I missed the weekend discount. That is no one's fault but mine, but still, twelve dollars is pretty steep for that style.
  8. 8balls Well-Known Player

something shouldn't be on sale in order for me to buy it at the price that should have been all along!!! It's 2 hats in a box!!!
  9. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Finally. Somebody else mentioned it. Bring it on! I'd like to see inspired suit for her.
    • Like x 1
  10. MrFunktaztyk Well-Known Player

I know he's copyrighted, But how about

Statesman!
    [IMG]
    and by him I mean: More Mask styles that fit OVER head styles, LARGER Logos so you see them!

His Cape style is AWESOME!
    the shoulders are covered, But it splits in the back!
    [IMG]

I would LOVE to have any of these on my Characters!
    • Like x 1
  11. Exostorm Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

I want to see Wildfire for guys, Shadow Lass for gals.
  13. Aemondorth New Player

And i've though i was the only 90s child over here lol Darkstars style would be awesome!
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'm not seeing where his cape splits in the back, but we DEFINITELY need more styles that allow a LARGE Emblem! :cool:
  15. kingofthebeast Active Player

Need to make more magic/ beast related stuff. Need outfits like the beastial morphs. The beast skins we get look silly and not like real animals. This game has too much spandex. Spandex is for heroes, not villains. Btw, I can't login. Just bought a ps4 and I'm at character select screen. Keeps saying I have 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds left for download. Please help
  16. MrFunktaztyk Well-Known Player

If you look at the bottom pic there's a split. It's a crap angle, but it's the only pic I can find that showed the cape at all...
    I also have the heroclix piece and the Cape is split down the center from where it comes out from under the shoulder wrap.
  17. Crimson Hawk Well-Known Player

I would really like some new Helmsman and Hawk girl styles but really just want a Hawkman emblem.
  18. Microwave Well-Known Player

Bring back the Batman Superman emblem pack!
    • Like x 2
  19. Besieger New Player

What about simple bedsheet capes? I remember as a kid using bed sheets for capes like this one: [IMG]

It can be like an aura pack, instead the Kid Crusder cape pack: featuring dinosaurs, cars, trains, etc... etc... etc...
    • Like x 2
  20. Besieger New Player

Oh yeah, and THE BLUE JACKET the guy is wearing with the red stripe down his pants on the left. where is that at? I remember watching that trailer and wanting that jacket.

[IMG]