Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Achillean New Player

Frankie's sleeveless duster and vest. And legs. And feet. And sword. And pistols.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Someone said 2 heads, but how bout 2 head style combo possibility. id love these combos as a example:
    ¤Skull Mask + Formal Hat
    ¤Napolean + Skull Mask
    ¤Nuclear Elite + Skull Mask (literally Skull Mask could go with anything)

And PLEASE let us actually wear face styles with the Blood Cursed helm... would make an ugly head much better.

back to other styles. i want a Noose shoulders style. that way we could still wear chests and heads for full customization. Yes, a noose is controversial. HOWEVER. Grundy wears 1 in Injustice, so its not too farfetched
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

OMG, being able to make something like this would be SO AWESOME!!!

[IMG]

And yes, I realize that we're not likely to ever be able to make a character with 4 arms. :(
    • Like x 1
  4. DC Urban Committed Player

Make a sacrifice, be a hero:)
  5. Mermaid Dedicated Player

The first time I saw a video of DCUO was during a trailer that showcased these characters. Particularly, Star Siren. In the video, it said, "You could be Star Siren, Atlantean Goddess" only to find out later that her styles never came to be as with some of the styles the characters wore below.

Everything these characters are wearing and exactly what they're wearing!!! +Skins and Hair!
    [IMG]

I do know that some styles here are in-game just tweaked like the Gadgeteer Guy in the middle and the Shaman girl on the very left (Though they are a bit different, this version has more details and overall better than the one we have in game)
    [IMG]

Still to this day, disappointed that Star Siren's styles are not existing atm..

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  6. Green Flash Bobby Garrick New Player

The Green souls Aura for the Halloween event
  7. Exostorm Well-Known Player

This is something that I posted a few pages ago. The only styles that they released from these photos were the Gadgeteer, female Shaman, and the hands/feet/waist from the Patriotic style. They REALLY need to release the rest.
    • Like x 3
  8. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

I think New 52 Batgirl style and Stephanie Brown styles are extremely interesting AND unique. Plenty of reasons to push for those :)
    Also, I'd love a style that goes in the direction that your Eidrich Todson goes, at least from the belt line upwards. That fighting nobleman kinda style.
    Also, I wanna say thanks for being so active on the forums.

PS: I'd also fancy something like your Megan Cheever...you know...some kind of semi-futuristic, star trekkish uniform that is NOT symmetrical. In general, I feel a little more asymmetry would be nice.
    • Like x 2
  9. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

The one to the left is super awesome! I want it! (the chest in particular)
    • Like x 1
  10. Kayla El Committed Player

Kryptonian Battle Armour
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  11. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Plus, the MOS armor for Faora and General Zod.

Faora from Man of the Steel
    [IMG]

General Zod from Man of Steel
    [IMG]

Faora: "A good death is it own reward."

General Zod [to Lara]: "You... you believe your son is safe... I will find him. I will reclaim what
    you have taken from us! I will find him. I will find him, Lara. I WILL FIND HIM!"
    • Like x 5
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

Im all for some more skull type stuff. Styles or base items. Stuff like this below
    [IMG]
    Looked at a buncha pics for a belt with skulls hanging off but couldnt find anything good looking. Id say the voodoo belt that we already have and put skulls on there instead of the shrunken heads. Imo that would look cool.
    • Like x 1
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

The clown pants and shirt are great too. Id love those. Could do my bozo look legit if i had those. Plus i love the assassin girl. The whole style is sweet. Especially the double swords on the back like that.
    • Like x 2
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yeah I almost went with the voodoo waist, but you can't change the colors of the "eyes" on head, jokers punchline could so I went with that.
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

The justice league movie coming out has nothing to do w/it. This was from sept 9th. https://twitter.com/DCUO/status/774295938231898112
    A licensing deal is a business transaction. If the other party decides to pull out of the deal then nothing daybreak can do. The emblems done for BvS will be the same emblems in the JL movie and other DC movies to come. There would have to be completely different batman and superman emblems and someone else would need to have the rights to them and then do a deal with daybreak. Daybreak could get approval from DC to do different batman and supes emblems. They did a WW one for summer of wonder. But it was different then the one with the BvS emblems. That is probably the best case scenario. A different batman and superman emblem showing up at some point.
    • Like x 1
  16. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Since you're continuing the Kryptonian story arc, why not some Superman Godfall styles
    [IMG][IMG]

Maxima's kind of see through cape
    [IMG]

For munitions, how about something more than the soldier look
    [IMG]

Some other styles but with emblems on their right side of the chest
    [IMG]

Also can we have a better schoolgirl outfit, I mean there are way better looking ones than what's in the game
    [IMG]

Plus how about an Asian style dress based on Roulette
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea i have that waist too. I use it when wearing the trigon SM chest&legs. I thought they were skulls for awhile. Didnt realize it was baby heads til i got it from a prom box. But it would work too. Replace the baby heads with skulls.
  18. Cica New Player

More Joker inspired becouse he is kinda fading away in this game and have massive fan base.. so give us more Joker stuff! #TATTOOS
    • Like x 1
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

These two looks would be beyond awesome...especially the first one. Those boots in particular are incredible. They could also give us the belt with the shape minus the actual symbol (and leave the chest with a space for any emblem we wish to apply on it).
    • Like x 1
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

A few more pics of Superman Godfall (because it's just too awesome).
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]