Development Update: The Stats Revamp

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Avair, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT Schmitt Committed Player

Good teams have it done in 9min but most pug teams take 30 to 40min to finish it. That is how it encourages team work.

I might be on board for longer raids if the best gear was in the vendor but when I'm getting all green gear from DWF I just want to be in and out with my 10 marks and 6 scrapes as soon as possible.
  2. LT Schmitt Committed Player

not with AM
  3. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

I pug alot and have yet to be in a kct run that lasted more than 20 minutes
    • Like x 2
  4. seek76 Committed Player

Preach it. 3 years for me, and its just boring. I still enjoy the game, but it has gotten rather boring in this era.
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Completely debatable and down to each power as to how power efficient they were. Some powers have AMs that are a LOT more power efficient than others.

Basically all I'm getting from you is that you don't want an empty blue bar. How about, instead of claiming the sky is falling, we actually wait and see what the promised power regen system is? A radical idea, I know.
  6. LT Schmitt Committed Player

I was in one last week of an hour and a half.
  7. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

What? Yes with am. Idk what youve been doing but everyone else still used sodas and supply drops with AMs, just because you could regen power doesn't mean you never needed it. Like seriously, are you trolling at this point?
    • Like x 1
  8. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Square triangle, x, o, square triangle....repeat
  9. Justice League USA Well-Known Player

The update will be cure for that 4sure
  10. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Well you should of left before it got to that point. I would never sit in a raid that i know to be very beatable by pugs in a decent time that was taking that long. You should have known at the 30 minute mark the group wasn't the best. But thats on you if you want to stay that long.
  11. Streven Dedicated Player

I'm worried about this more than anything else. They need a flat linear progression imo. Quit catering to the needy dps I wanna feel super awesome crowd.
  12. stärnbock Devoted Player

they change everything like; a fast and power cheap attack does less dammage, a slow and mana consuming power does more dammage. in addition, support roles will do more dammage, given that npcs will get weaker...
  13. Proxystar #Perception

Kct is mindless.

God dwf I could understand but kct??

Where are you scraping your pugs up from?
  14. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Your mama is so balanced, that the game's welcome screen UI runs a Speed Test automatically and gives you the results as you type in your password.
    http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest

Based on the speed test result, it displays the speed test results as it pertains to each megaserver?
  15. LT Schmitt Committed Player

NO I rarely us sodas and have even ran without them and removed supply drops. When I have used them it is for health not power.

Most of you are all missing my point.
    The addition of the AM made this game great, It allowed uncoordinated people who like to play a super hero games online and they were able to keep up with the people who are hard core gamers.It gave us a 1234 option that some people want.
    • Like x 3
  16. LT Schmitt Committed Player

You don't have much choice at sunday 3amEST on the villain side. I have even be in BBS runs this past week that have taken over an hour.
  17. Proxystar #Perception

Make a hero
  18. LT Schmitt Committed Player

All of my heroes have 220+sp and are 175cr and fully moded and have been that way for the past month.

Now thanks for making laugh though I truly appreciate that.
    • Like x 1
  19. MrJinggles Level 30

If you don't use WM currently with light you'r not doing enough damage.
    Use venom blast recharge and inspiration then chompers followed by WM then fan in to combo, result a whole lot of damage.
    Also Electric has been ignored since GU 54 the damage is so little it is insane currently on my electric dps I can only run him as heal even though he has 211 SP.
    So unless there going to make power return rely on vitalization like it should then there will be no power return and you will always need a Troller.
    Yes I read it and I still feel like this is a nerf.
  20. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.