Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. BrokenEssence Level 30

Consider how I feel about the Rebirth Teen Titans and Supergirl, I think they should just have a rebirth event that grants all rebirth styles.
  2. BrokenEssence Level 30

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    As far as the first one goes, I'm aware that it's fan art, but that doesn't stop me from wanting that style, or at least something similar. As far as the second image goes, for all I know, that style could be in the game already. I know it's already asked for, but I just wanted to ask for this look.
    • Like x 3
  3. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

If they put in queen bee hairstyle, I'm making a Marge Simpson toon.
    • Like x 2
  4. Exostorm Well-Known Player

Since the waist is already in-game, how about the rest of this:

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I'd like to see an energy material added so we could get the look.
  6. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I'd like it witthout the Checkmate symbol .
  7. Disastyer Area New Player

There are a bunch of characters in the DC Universe that have functional costumes. Some of these are available through collections and Briefings, but not even close for a starting character. If I want to make a Phantom Stranger lookalike, I have to wait until I can grab the hat at Level 15. And then only if I have the correct mentor / can find someone to let me in.

I'm quite happy to grind the Gotham Central collection for the Detective Trenchcoat, but please either make some comparable styles in the War Room, or don't make desirable styles out of reach of new characters. I can pick up the ENTIRE Dresden 7 set without entering any content. Why must I chance my arm in level 15 content just to get my character his hat?
  8. UltraVillain Committed Player

I'd also like the current in game lantern outfits but without the embossed emblems on the chest....I'd pay money for those.
    • Like x 1
  9. Rasolo New Player

Something like this pls[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Chicken Well-Known Player

Bombshell Supergirl

Wonder Girl's jeans
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I see your Bombshell Supergirl, and raise you Bombshell Superman and Bombshell Power Girl!

[IMG]

;)
    • Like x 2
  12. Jak-Man Committed Player

Why am I just now seeing this thread? I would like to see New 52 Captain Cold's style and Lobo's style bare chest and all.
    • Like x 2
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I think it's time to bring in the Thanagarian Police Body Armor first seen in the Hawkworld comic back in the early '90s:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Besides being awesome for Hawkman/Hawkgirl inspired characters, the gloves would be the perfect compliment to the Future Cop Head Style! ;)

Lastly, I need Hawkgirl's Shoulder Armor there for one of my female characters, as there's NOTHING I've found in the game so far that has that same look. MAKE IT SO! ;)
    • Like x 1
  14. Jak-Man Committed Player

I would also like to see camo styles so the munitions dudes can really rock the commando style. Would also like to see chest and leg styles with holsters on them:

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] [IMG]

I realize I'm just posting hot chicks and one dude, but, they have belts and holsters and stuff, which I am a sucker for, and it looks really cool. I would really like for my characters to look like them. And I don't even play Resident Evil but the gear they rock is so cool lol.
    • Like x 5
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

YES!!! YESSS!!! ALL THE YES TO THIS!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  16. Jak-Man Committed Player

Lmao. Making me spit out my coffee. Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  17. Megzilla Developer

Is it that you like the characters as characters or is there something from the costumes you really like?
    • Like x 1
  18. Jak-Man Committed Player

I really like the sleeveless jackets that they wear. They are very appealing and they give you a sense of badassery.

For Captain Cold, the sleeveless hoodie combined with the slimline is the coolest thing I've ever seen a superhero/villain wear. It's modern and a very cool approach to a superhero/villain costume. For Lobo, his sleeveless leather jacket, bare chest and all, just screams "I'm a bada$$" which, to me, is very cool. His Young Justice outfit was very cool to.

I don't know all to much about CC, but I like Lobo because he's violent, goofy, and of course, bada$$.

Edit: Also, thanks for responding. I didn't expect a green name to respond to my post so quickly.
    • Like x 2
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    New 52 Captain cold has that hooded sleeveless jacket with sleeveless slimline shirt underneath...dope.

[IMG]

For the main man it's mostly that sleeveless jacket/vest (shirtless for males, bikini top for female toons). But just look at him...he's just bad to the bone.
    • Like x 6
  20. Megzilla Developer

A lot of the requests I see are for very simple character designs so I'm trying to get a read on if its that people just like the character or if there are certain clothing items we can add. A lot of suits are bodysuits.. its harder to push for gear when its not unique/interesting.
    • Like x 2