Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

This still image is a perfect example of the "Light Material" I requested multiple times.

Take a look friend. (^_^)
    [IMG]

Jon Stewart, is in the foreground wearing a Slim Green Aura.
    The NPCs behind him are wearing NO Auras...BUT if you look closely at them, they have a form-fitting glow around their bodies. The glow also gives them a soft colorful SHEEN across their bodies. That is the "Light Material" I'm talking about.

Now let's take a look at the "Light Material" paired with an Aura.

Hal Jordan, wearing a Slim Green Aura WITH the "Light Material" colored GREEN.
    [IMG]

Atrocitus, wearing a regular Red Aura WITH the "Light Material" colored RED.
    [IMG]
    Remember the "Soft colorful sheen" I mentioned before? You can see it very well on Atrocitus. It's the RED SHEEN on his entire body. This isn't an affect of the Red Aura he's wearing, it's an effect of the form-fitting glow around his body...the "Light Material". ;) We don't have that...yet. >_> (Wishful thinking)

Carol Ferris, wearing a Slim Violet/Purple Aura WITH the "Light Material" colored Violet/Purple.
    [IMG]

I hope this helps you and everyone else understand exactly what the "Light Material" is. (^_^)
    • Like x 8
  2. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

John Stewart's Star Sapphire uniform looks excellent! This should be the MALE variant of the Heart of the Predator style.

[IMG]
    +
    [IMG]

We also need Abraham Pointe's SHOULDERS and HELM iconic styles.

Base the entire MALE Star Sapphire Variant on John Stewart's uniform, but add Abraham Pointe's Helm and Shoulders. ;)
  3. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

Cassandra Cain's Batgirl and Black Bat costumes. Maybe a combination of both?

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 9
  4. Bodziony Active Player

Yes to both of these!
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Continuing my list where I left off...

13) We need MORE Chest Styles with Bandoliers on them, specifically some where the Bandolier is of a Paramilitary, modern day style, slung over the right shoulder, with military gear on it, such as some hand grenades...

[IMG]

...or maybe a combat knife..

[IMG]

...'cuz reasons! ;)

14) While we're on the subject of Paramilitary gear, we also need a new Face Style that gives a visor similar to those on a medieval knight's helmet. See above pictures for reference! ;)

15) Speaking only for myself, and I am unanimous in this, I want a NEW Weapon Type based around a character using a SINGLE, high power handgun. Call it "Magnum" or "Hand Cannon", something like that. And the special attacks can be based around firing specialty rounds, similar to the Rifle we have now. Inspirations for this Weapon Type would include the Justice Department's Standard Issue Sidearm...

[IMG]

...and Green Lantern Jack T. Chance's "Hand Cannon"...

[IMG]

[IMG]

It would be the ideal Weapon Type for characters that are skilled gunslingers that don't have to rely on the "Spray and Pray" tactics of the Dual Pistol Style! ;)

16) I think I speak not only for myself, but also others here, when I say that we need the Marketplace expanded with a selection of new MATERIALS that would be PERMANENT additions to the Marketplace! The new Materials should allow you to assign them to specific color slots on items, and they should include ALL of the game's Metallic Textures, and also some long-overdue CAMOUFLAGE options for paramilitary characters...

[IMG]

[IMG]

Given the fact that the game already has several Paramilitary-themed Style Sets, a set of Camouflage Materials would be the easiest way to let us create Camouflaged Battle Dress Uniforms for our characters.

17) In order to make it even easier to pull off camouflage BDUs and other complex character outfits, 4 Colors in the Palette is awesome, but 5 would be better still! ;)

18) Last, but by no means least, we need a PROPER Death's Head Skull Emblem without the disc and the lower jaw:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Hell, the Devs could just take the Skull Emblem we already have...

[IMG]

...REMOVE the disc and lower jaw, maybe lengthen the teeth a little, scale it up a little bigger, and put it on the Marketplace for an appropriately low cost, and I, for one, would be happy to have it! :cool:

And I'm spent! More to come later IF I think of anything else.
    • Like x 4
  6. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

More SWORD SHEATHS!!

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 8
  7. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

Speaking of Sword Sheaths...

We are LONG overdue for a proper KATANA STYLE!!!

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 7
  8. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Id like more flex suits and military/combat like clothes and less heavy armor stuff.
    Demonic, Sorcery, Cleric, Druid, Monk themes are welcome as well.
    • Like x 1
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Nightling Active Player

lobo full style
    Flash Emblem
    Kid flash head style or full style
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Tricky, but not impossible. Until such time as they actually give us his Nu 52 Style Set (if they ever do) what I would suggest in the meantime is the Digital Invasion Chest & Legs...

[IMG]

...combined with the appropriate Hands, Feet (if the Feet built into the Legs don't work) and the Batman v Superman Swag Bag Emblem (you DO have the Emblem, I hope.) It won't be exact, but with a nice, bright shade of red, it can still work. Hope that helps. :)
    • Like x 2
  12. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

LOL!!! XD
    • Like x 1
  13. Sooner Well-Known Player

A key thing for me is old style Colt pistols for the dual pistols styles.
    Also a pair of western boots that do not include spurs. Being from Austin, I'd assume that ya'll would be very familiar that we don't all wear spurs with our boots. :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. bagofboom Committed Player

I haven't read all of these yet....yeah, I'm totally lazy, sue me. But I have a few in my head right off the bat. Apologies if they are repeats.
    Authentic Flash. Like the real deal Holyfield Flash helm with the lightning bolts on the sides and his emblem. Any and all variations e.g. Zoom, Reverse Flash, Black Flash, CW versions, ElseWorlds etc. Make my cup runneth over with Flash stuff!!
    I have a full back tattoo of wings, on the left side is an Angel wing, on the right is a Demon wing. It's supposed to be a commentary on the duality of man. Our good and bad, light and dark. A play on the old adage of the little angels and devils sitting on our shoulders pulling us in either direction. Anyways, I'd love to see this as a back style. The pieces are essentially already there in game, with a few minor tweaks it'd be awesome. Especially if they could have some effects on or radiating off of them.
    Rorschach's mask. Just a Slimline Head with undulating or morphing pattern or "blobish" design constantly reshaping itself.
    More effects driven gear. I've been watching vids of other games lately and played a little Neverwinter (no worries, I'm not going anywhere) and I see a lot of gear and styles with Shimmer and Shine and Smoke and Fire and Diamonds. I'd like to more stuff like that available for the masses. We have it with Elite gear but if most people are like me the closest I get to full Elite sets is two maybe three pieces max. Let everyone get some bling.
    That's all for now. Ill keep reading the thread to give thumbs up and to look for inspiration.
    P.s. thanks for doing this. Our opinions should matter, I for one appreciate you taking the time to ask.
  15. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

Lantern POWER RING accessories. For ALL Corps.

Red
    Orange
    Yellow
    Green
    Blue
    Indigo
    Violet
    Black
    White

Kinda sucks that the NPCs have visible RINGS on their fingers and we don't. All we have is a little sparkle on our fingers...not even that sometimes. Sometimes the sparkle is in the PALM OF OUR HANDS. Embarrassing. >_>

Also, if they're gonna be in the accessories tab, we should NOT have to choose between wearing an Aura or a Power Ring. We should be able to wear BOTH simultaneously.

Necklaces and Earrings would be nice accessories too. Wonder Woman gets to wear them...she even gets polished nails. <_<

All of these accessories should be able to be worn SIMULTANEOUSLY.
    • Like x 1
  16. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Future Deathstroke Blue beetle Ravger please!!![IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  17. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Sinestro corps too!
  18. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Aurora Aura for Winter Seasonal.
  19. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

I would pay for "The Dark Knight's Cape". (^_^)
    • Like x 1
  20. A2J New Player

Mister Terrific is my personal favorite character in DC ( Both Micheal Holt and Terry Sloan Versions). So could we get a tboth iconic power or just a gadgets specific T-bots power as a supercharge or replace the turret with it. Cool idea i think.