Downtime Server Downtime - March 2, 2016 - Episode 22 and Game Update 57!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apollodarkblade21 Well-Known Player

Man I missed the boobies again? Every dang time. Guess I'll just shave my chest and push mine together for a quick selfie :( I'm so fat it hurts.
    • Like x 2
  2. Duragon Committed Player

You must have not been playing MMO's for long. FFXI would shut down for 2 days, and they would tell you ahead of time.... 2 days. World of Warcraft had a weekend patch once. And, if you've been playing DCUO since beta like I have, you'd remember that FOS came out and crashed everything for about a week straight. Chat would go out, text would dissappear, game would freeze...... the list is endless.

This is nothing. Could be alot worse.
  3. RomanAW New Player

Ok thankz xgod
  4. xGod Active Player

Boobs are welcoming but people whining scares people away :p
  5. metalfenix Committed Player

Can I complain that HL, Rage and Munitions are OP, or it's still too early? :D
    • Like x 3
  6. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

At the character screen - world down!

Some progress it seems....

IA ARMY
  7. Primus Blovold New Player

Not trying to be mean but you must not have played many mmo's as this is nothing compared to some waits
    • Like x 1
  8. Duragon Committed Player

Dude, I just said this to that guy, lol. Don't even get me started on the patches for EQ, lol
  9. Captain Hazard Active Player

You will get rid of the boobies but you wont remove the "obnoxious uneducated about this situation cry babies" that are the real problem on this thread?
  10. M.R. Thomas Level 30

I love the mentality of the people in the US. EVERY server update interrupts the EU servers during prime time they start about 3pm over there. This one update has problems, runs longer than expected, and goes into prime time and people are all "OMG this is BS! They should give me something for free". #firstworldproblems
  11. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

woo hoo...wait, that don't help me...sigh...
    • Like x 1
  12. Primus Blovold New Player

Once again not trying to be mean. However i have seen DCUO down for 8 days, Wow for over two, ESO for two and on and on and on
    • Like x 1
  13. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

So, the EU servers are back up and running. That doesn't mean a thing to me given that I live in the US.
    • Like x 1
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Being obnoxious or uneducated is not technically a forum violation.
    • Like x 18
  15. Death God New Player

Yes
  16. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

M. R. Thomas, this Isn't the first "Update to have a problem." This has been going on for 5 YEARS. That's NOT a one-time problem. It's a history of problems. That's horrible Customer Service. But I guess you know nothing about Customer Service.
  17. xGod Active Player

No problem man ;)
  18. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I see those nudity gotten deleted as intended. ;)
  19. DJtanner New Player

on a brighter note Chicago pd is great tonite as always.
  20. Throes New Player

Seriously, just saying, after an 86 hour down time nothing phases you anymore. And no, it was obviously not DCUO that was down that long.
  21. perplenerple Active Player

i'd like to report a forum bug...... lol
  22. Phaticcus New Player

Woot! I got that PS style disconnected screen (I'm on PC) and thought something had seriously gone wrong. Glad to see others have the issue, and it's to be expected.

Many chores got done today and I drank less coffee...Devs, is there any chance you could make this happen every week or so? It's is prompting a healthy lifestyle change : )
  23. Wishful Knight Active Player

I laughed SO friggin hard at this!!!!
  24. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Wat the? What is going on with thread? The orders all outta whack.
    • Like x 1
  25. inferno Loyal Player

Just think of it this way---while you're probably at home drinking beer or whatever in your very comfortable chair waiting for the thing to start working; those guys are still in their cubicles and desks with their 10th cup of coffee or redbull pushing through their mind numbing fatigue and trying to get things running.

Me, I'm gonna catch up on more "walking dead" and try every hour or so.
    • Like x 1
  26. IMighty ManI Active Player

They do give us free stuff all the time, and at times that has actually backfired on them, such as when they gave out free hardlight power tokens so people could change powers for free... and then everyone freaked out when they realized they couldn't switch back without paying for it. They stopped being so quick to give out free stuff after that. They have also given us numerous base decorations, trinkets which do novelty animations or summon funny pets, they have even given us an entire season of feats for free just to show us some love. That meant free Skill Points, man... pretty awesome.

I really don't feel that these developers are screwing us over in any way, or owe us a refund for something not going exactly they way they predicted it to. They're still getting it done, and you only lost about 50 cents worth of cash, if that, so what is it you really want? Replay badges? Will that really make or break your happiness? Will that give you the day back? What about days you are too busy to play? Would you demand refunds for that lost time? If you had millions of people commenting on your work, how great would it really be? The devs are giving us so much new stuff very frequently and down-times are really not that huge even though it can be longer than what they assume it will be. Often times things come back faster but people don't notice that so much when they're too busy playing. Why don't you crucify them for it every single time they don't make you feel completely happy?

Come on, guys... think before you post because you sound so bad with all these complaints and demands.
    • Like x 5
  27. Apollodarkblade21 Well-Known Player

You think this is bad dynasty warriors online went down for an update and 5 years later it still hasn't come back online. Starting to think that game closed down.
    • Like x 1
  28. Major Cedric Level 30

he got banned from here too
  29. The Pelican New Player

Why is only EU Online..
  30. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

HL and Rage will never be flavor of the month or considered OP cause they're combo AMs, people generally aren't good at using combo powers. Plus you have to melee to get the most out of them.
  31. Captain Hazard Active Player

Not all of us. just the ones who refuse to educate themselves to the problem
    • Like x 1
  32. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

33. Couze Well-Known Player

So EU servers restart just after its loot reset? So I am should go to bed. If US server starts at loot reset, I wll be very disappointed.
  34. Clone79 New Player

after update, hand blast animation is wrong inside vault when i right tap attack gift box, it doesnt aim correctly, it shoot upper air of gift box, but in world quest the animation in fine
  35. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

US server is still down
  36. Backseid Devoted Player

Thank god I saved the boobies in my Gif folder!
  37. MIAHAB New Player

et on the server coming back please
  38. Captain Hazard Active Player

unless he is trolling
  39. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Otherwise you would be banned as well, right? Hehe
    (Total sarcasm btw)
  40. xGod Active Player

Oh my :eek:
  41. BuckNastee New Player

Is it possible to play on the European servers until us comes back up (on ps4) ? If so how can i?
  42. Ully Committed Player

So..is the US server still down?
  43. Primus Blovold New Player

Did you ever play Ultima Online. Now there was a game that when it went down it went down,.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.