Test Discussion GU 57: Light Mid-range Adjustments

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Tunso, Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

It doesn't matter , as I stated HL gets interpted A LOT , ur prolly not a HL player cuz u sound that u don't know
  2. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

this is only possible because they made a change to COMPENSATE FOR BEING INTERRUPTED ALREADY. What else do you even want??? You keep your AM damage after interruption and you're smoking every other dps by 20-30% damage already.
  3. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

By your logic Ice is always vulnerable to counter but it keeps its AM like how HL does now, I don't see Ice readings for 40K, do you?
    • Like x 2
  4. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Oh so that's why XD , just say it from the bigining man Hahahah, ur pissed cuz ice got a tiny nerf ha ? ;) , ice was hitting crazy number the last couple of months till it got adjusted oh wait u forgot ??
  5. MrB Dedicated Player

I just tried this rotation and I'm not getting constant 40k hits you are.
    • Like x 1
  6. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Aware of the Tunso testing guidelines.

It does not detract from the fact that no one logs in to live to run DPS on stationary sparring targets. They do alert and raid and SM runs and pvp scrimmages.

I never stated that Tunso testing is unimportant, or irrelevant etc. My point is that alert and raid run scenarios are also important, and also that people should bear in mind not to have this mid-range adjustment exercise (a required one) turn out to exacerbate the DPS race issue.

Mid-range DPS adjustments should be about bringing up underperforming powers while not pushing the line forward for DPS potential.

Pve balance is never ending. There will always be a top, middle and bottom tier. People will always cry Nerf this, buff that, be it reasonable, logical, or nonsensical and selfish. But if mid-range adjustments end up pushing DPS potential further again, then how is that helpful for the game?
    • Like x 1
  7. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

What he said ^
  8. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

Fire is vulnerable to counter, mental, gadgets, and atomic have to start over after being cc'd not to mention if they run a stealth/invisibilty loadout they lose their am power regen possibly, why is HL's problems different than every other power to the point to where it hits that much harder than every other power? I'm a HL/gadgets controller, I don't even care if HL is the next top dps, I joined this thread for pvp reasons to make sure HL mid range update didn't add to problems like how Ice did. I didn't have a problem when beforehand HL was hitting like 32/33k midrange. After the last change it jumped almost 7K in damage to be a tier above close range damage standards. No other power is at that level, you don't see a problem with that at all in terms of power balance?
    • Like x 2
  9. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

tell me exactly what your rotation is and I'll tell you what I did different.
  10. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

If u don't care then why ur bothering me ? Ur just trolling aren't u >,>
  11. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I tried it my self and didn't get anything and I'll post a video to prove it , he's just trolling never mind him
  12. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

actually I'll just tell you mine to make sure you're doing it right:

step 1: chompers clip w/ inspiration clip w/ recharge
    step 2: mini-gun -> ram -> fan -> impact -> light blast -> mini-gun -> ram with the this ram clipped with the tray ability of mini-gun and repeat the combo cycle
    step 3: at the next ram you clip it with step 1
    every other rotation at the ram through you'll be alternating with the clip so it'll look like this:

chompers clip with inspiration clip w/ recharge
    mini-gun->ram->fan->impact->light blast->mini-gun->ram clip with mini-gun from tray -> ram -> fan -> impact->light blast -> mini-gun-> ram clip with chompers clip w/ inspiration clip w/ recharge, mini-gun from the tray and repeat this cycle
    • Like x 1
  13. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

yeh im on buff soder, why don't you skip to 0:27 ....
  14. MrB Dedicated Player

chomp clip insp clip RC > MG>ram>fan>impact> Lb>MG. Repeat when insp off cool down.
  15. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

and actually I'll hop on and do it again and make sure to show every single piece of gear and mod and no soder and i'll get up to 40k again, give me 20-30 minutes to upload
  16. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

are you holding light blast and mini-gun?
  17. MrB Dedicated Player

Nope. I didn't see you hold it so im not either.

Edit Highest hit i got was 35 k.
    • Like x 1
  18. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Just tested it again , not getting any 40k??
  19. Kuroki Honoo Committed Player

aiight, im re-modding now, gonna show everything this time so you guys can see, give me like 30 minutes tops prob
  20. MrB Dedicated Player

respec sp. might have been a bug.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.