Question: Crossover Names?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheArmorsmith, Jan 12, 2016.

1. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Nooo...there is a PC Rhynehart.....my wife will be ticked off lol.
  2. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

That's true maybe DCUO will have a fix that will not be too painful
    • Like x 1
  3. Zpirit Dedicated Player

Is there a stream? If so, on what channel and at what time?
  4. GI Jessie Well-Known Player

We should have a team deathmatch with them. Winner keeps the name. I say this because I just looked up my league name on the pc servers and it only contains 5 low level members who judging by the cr probably have not been active for some time.
  5. Magician Dedicated Player

GI, if I own any of them, you can have them because I am sure I won't play them if they are my low level ones
    • Like x 1
  6. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

However the PC leagues will be just fine with it. :rolleyes: ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Maybe the implication was that PS players lose their shozbot easier than PC players. :p
    • Like x 1
  8. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

That is a possibility.
    • Like x 1
  9. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Oh, people - there is only a limited number of options:

1) [technical] As the numbers provided showed again that the PS side is way stronger in population, any double names on PC will be the losers.
    2) [technical] Extending "first come, first serve" so the character that is older will keep the name.
    3) [technical] Rewarding commited players, the character that was played more often (hours) will keep the name.
    4) [dumb] Someone at Daybreak decides that it's time to anger the major part of the population, and any double names on PSN (that is PS3 and PS4) will be the losers.
    5) [new pick] Both toons will be renamed and get the respec token and the player who is online first after the update has the chance to reclaim the former name (if wanted).
    6) [esports] Characters with the same name will be temporarily renamed and sent to a small 1vs1 map to duel it out; if someone doesn't show up within 24 hours of the update, the other player wins. If a player decides to quit waiting, the other player wins. Winner will keep the name.

So better log out in PVP gear before the update or have it ready in a valid armory :p
    • Like x 1
  10. GI Jessie Well-Known Player

Anyone think they probably didnt even think of this and have just seen this post and thought......oh S&%T
  11. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

Lol, it is possible...
  12. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Unlikely. The name wipe happened in preperation to crossplay, so they had this problem on their radar for over a year now. However - they could have hoped that a year is enough time to make the problem go away.... ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. Kzinti Committed Player

How about highest CR keeps the name
  14. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

Lol why do everyone take my lol seriously....but looking up names there eill be some issues 3 on my toons have the same names as PC players and most likely if they pull a who made who first I'll lost all 3 names since I just started playing this game mid-2015. We shall see though.
  15. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

lol that will suck if I have 140 and you had 141....
  16. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Bait accepted - better: highest SP as the player with more SP definetely worked more on their character progression. Also, the SP faction here will finally have a point where SP matters. :D :p
    • Like x 2
  17. darth_paul Dedicated Player

All my character names are unique, so nothing to worry about here.
  18. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Thank you, I'd like to keep my names too.
  19. Derio 15000 Post Club

20. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Thats true I think her Rhynehart is like CR 100 and the other one looks like a big guy that don't look like a Rhynehart...not judging just my wife character got that Rhynehart feel to her lol. I'm actually going throught all 27 characters we have and seeing who may have issues with names