Livestream New Atomic Powers Revealed! Tune in October 13 at Noon PT!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

Yeah, he was getting virtually all of his power back. I need to watch it again, though. Was lagging a bit for me.
  2. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Dcuo is releasing am in support roles soon, maybe Atomic is being released with the am in support. If i'm wrong someone correct me
  3. StopPerving Dedicated Player

I tried asking in the chat but the dps fanbois shouted me down. lol.
  4. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Shown!
    l'm okay with that, but still it would be curions how it would look in green. Tho probably that aura would look like smime... Anyway, l hafta try out at least in photoshop.
  5. Derio 15000 Post Club

Is it a combo power? I cant watch the stream right now.
  6. Pults Loyal Player

The damage is boosted but in support role you have no powerback mechanic and the damage is reduced since you have damage modifier (60% vs 10% as support role), and the powerback in celestial is not that sustainable even in damage role not having it in healer role makes it less desirable.
  7. Pults Loyal Player

Simple tap range or tap melee combos, nothing mixed.
    • Like x 2
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Celestial has the AM damage in healer role, but atomic tank was receiving power back as well as the AM.
  9. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

The combos are also might based.
    • Like x 2
  10. StopPerving Dedicated Player

In that video either it has an AM... or he was dev-hacking it. Cos he never dipped below about 70% of his power pool. And there was chunks of 10% being returned while in tank stance.
  11. Hector Danger Well-Known Player

Yeah, a lot of people were asking about the power return in tank stance. A confirm/deny from a Dev would be nice.:)
  12. theforgottenking1789 New Player

Did they show the dps rotation that wasn't the combo version cause its combo base and regular dps based like mental and quantum
  13. rudyta Well-Known Player

anyone have video i miss on twitch
  14. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

@Derio It is a Might Based combo power and Advanced PI combo power .

I dual AMs but I was half correct, I expected DOTS and API not Combos.
    • Like x 3
  15. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

Nope.
  16. theforgottenking1789 New Player

I just wished they would have not relided Only on the tank side I wanted to see the dps rotation. That's like quantum and nit the combos one
  17. Pults Loyal Player

You don't really need to see it, they showed the finisher power at the beginning and the rest are the same powers for either range or midrange/melee.
  18. Sbel Devoted Player

It has 2 AMs. 1 is based on simple Combos like Rage (but they're Might-based, not Precision), the other is supposed to be similar to Mental.

It's not up on test yet, no date was announced. But there will be a Ep 18 livestream on Thursday at the same time as this one was.

And there's an Atomic thread in Dev Discussions:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/atomic-your-questions.261728/
    • Like x 2
  19. Ken Spartan Committed Player

I had already figured there was likely a difference in our two positions, which is why I mentioned earlier that if you were at a point you were struggling with money, you really shouldn't be distracting yourself with games, and would probably be better off selling your system to help with your expenses. In your case, I'd highly suggest it, because college can be expensive, and paying for it all on your own is definitely going to cost a pretty penny. If the content is worth it, and you're actually getting your money's worth, then I'd say the price is right, rather than it being expensive.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We forgot to take a GM item off that we were using to demo the powers (it grants crazy power regen) for the play through part. What you saw is not quite how power will work.
    • Like x 3