A Guide to Everything Earth

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Clutch_GT, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Lol. Have you heard her laugh when killing adds?
    She goes from annoying to creepy in 2.5
  2. Black Jaq Devoted Player

She's laughing at your styles. :p
    • Like x 1
  3. Veritech Loyal Player

Hey man I rock that T0.5 eternal renown style w/blk smoke aura better than anyone ;)

[IMG]
  4. Remander Steadfast Player

I'm talking DPS parses, not individual hits. I tested both Crystal and Fury in DPS and support stances. Confirmed about a 1/16 DPS for Crystal in tank stance and 1/7 for Fury in healer stance. Note, I did not have Fury buffed with BK or RSA, so that explains the discrepancy.
    • Like x 1
  5. Dogico Loyal Player

I'm reserving judgement on using Crystal in tank stance (there is absolutely no point in doing so now, idk how anyone could argue differently) until I see more information from the devs. Personally I would still probably stick to the battle tank set up I have now.
    • Like x 1
  6. Lacedog Loyal Player

My original thought stemmed from the info posted about their next step in the never ending battle against balance. If you get AM crystal damage in tank stance, to me that's a no brainer, with or without fg in your loadout. Any other discussion about other power sets is a whole different topic as far as I know.
    • Like x 1
  7. Capt. Volcano Level 30

Hi. I'm just changing my main to earth and a little unsure how to mod him as he's currently the following

Red - might
    Blue - might and health
    Yellow - might and power

Is this still the best way to mod or shud I throw some precision in there as well. I've got the loadout (need a better wm weapon as currently running dual pistols) it's just the modding I need the help with.

Thanks
  8. zCaution Well-Known Player

Precision and Power VII
    Precision VII
    Precision and Health VII
  9. zCaution Well-Known Player

You'll also wanna use HB or 2H for when you're 12m and for melee 1h or brawling/MA
  10. Aspar Agus Well-Known Player

I don't know if you necessarily want to limit yourself to just those weapons.. all of them have certain combos that will put up comparable DPS.. I've had success with a no might-burst Bow loadout that involves spamming Arrow Storm and in melee using DW's DualFlurry.
  11. Capt. Volcano Level 30

I was planning on using dw explosive shot.
  12. Veritech Loyal Player

As zCaution has stated, it's beneficial to go precision heavy.

This is due to weapon attacks accounting for the majority of damage outside of pet damage.

Reinforce works off a 15% precision buff, so the higher your prec the better numbers you'll pull with your weapon while buffed.

As for weapon choice, just play around and find a combo you're comfortable with. The most suited combos will allow you to get off 2x combos clipped with a power in the timeframe of fortify golum's cooldown.
    Eg. Combo/fortify, combo/power, combo/power, repeat. (Clipping reinforce in also whenever it's off cooldown)
  13. Veritech Loyal Player

That works well.
  14. zCaution Well-Known Player

Oh ya, forgot that 2 but when I use it I have to change my rotation speed and order lol
  15. zCaution Well-Known Player

I get the best results from those plus they build up the SC faster
  16. zCaution Well-Known Player

lol I should of explained a lot more
  17. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

If you want a faster SC build up, use Brawling.

I use that on my Sorcery DPS and I am able to get 1-2 more Grand Summoning during an alert or raid than if I go with another weapon.
  18. zCaution Well-Known Player

I know, that's one of the weapons I said to use
  19. Rokyn Dedicated Player

Been using a CR123 Two handed for a while and eventually I got up to 70 marks and bought CR121 handblasters. I noticed, personally, that I get sick of the cast bars and that I feverishly crave mobility and clipping; so I went back to my good old handblasters. Now I can jump and move everywhere and I get to clip stuff again. No noticeable difference in damage though.

Just wanted to share if people are having trouble finding something that suits them. If you are more stationary, WM is for you. If you are a bit faster paced of a player; then roll with some clipping combos.
    • Like x 4
  20. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

Anyone else having a problem with Crystal hitting objects? I've seen it happen in the League Hall duo and to cars in open world. And if so, is this intended?

Never been a HUGE problem for me but it does happen.