Downtime Server Downtime - September 16, 2015 - Game Update 52!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Not coming, they have to redo the powers for midrange/melee it's gonna take another year ;)
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

again, Powers it's gonna be a little bit trust me i know the feeling i am HL, and Electric but powers being buff well it's gonna be a bit they Plan to make them all midrange/melee its gonna be about another year.
  3. SorenWolfen New Player

4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

How many times must i say it, Powers aren't getting a buff they are suppose to be getting midrange all powers Mid range and melee but it's gonna be another year.
  5. XaVaGe New Player

Another buff for quantum huh -_- how about giving celestial its potential back. It's dps turned into a mosquito fart compared to other powersets nowaydays. It's hitting slow, and the numbers are way too low compared to ice dps (just to throw on out there).Back in the days you guys claimed to be ballancing powers so people would not be using one or a few powersets only, yet it's getting more imballanced within time.

Ps: This is not whining, just making a statement
  6. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

it might be coming later on, they have to redo the powers for midrange/melee it's gonna take another year ;)
  7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

okay, So people gonna put this in you're minds get ready it might me a explosion for you, Not every Gu has to have a power update be happy That you got with quantum, Developers already said That the powers are gonna take up another year,To be melee and midrange,

now back to the main subject waiting time Gu 52 Base item
  8. Tanya_83 Level 30

Can we please have additional pink base amenity nodes I'm tired of going into deco mode every time and switching them around.....Please!
    • Like x 2
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

While you wait here is some video's enjoy.
  10. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

"52" surprise?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

it's just an base item.
  12. darkscarletx Loyal Player

What I hope we get as gift:

Universal instance mod.
    • Like x 1
  13. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

please please please :D
    • Like x 1
  14. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  15. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Just being honest i have been trying to get developers trexlight to tell us what is. #Failed. but it is just a base item that has been confirm
  16. Hraesvelg Always Right

It's a big flashy sign that goes up on the wall that just says "52".
    • Like x 1
  17. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

That better not be it. if that's it i see a lot of people being very angry
  18. Chicken Well-Known Player

I would like 17 cents added to my DayBreak cash for the servers being down during a scheduled update. ;)
  19. Roguester Well-Known Player

WoW new hairstyles,u guys were working hard,can we maybe get some more hp to not die in 2 seconds in pvp?
    1 more pve update and we will do pvp with pve gear,oh and could u fix lounge canceling? or roll canceling? the hairstyles are great u guys are doing such good work
  20. dejay New Player

Mepps ive turned in several tickets with out replys about 23 cave lairs filling up my bank will this update take care of that finally. I redeemed/claimed 1 and it had glitched giving me 23 or 24 to many and its now been a couple of years.