Raid Replay Weekend And More! Unlock Raids For Half The Replay Badges August 29-30, 2015!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 28, 2015.

1. SasquaT Dedicated Player

2. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I'd actually take advantage of this, but my Card won't let me buy any more badges.
  3. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Yes Mepps, I do want to use the Bombshell Legends, the problem is that they don't count for any of the feats, is this intended?
  4. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

I like the idea of Raid Reply Weekend, but I and many others will not be taking part in this one simply because there's nothing we need from the raid. And even if people are missing a 120 piece or two, I'm sure they'd rather wait till Wednesday and spam the Elite alert for 29 replays for 123 Chest/Legs/Back/Waist than spam Bomb for 43 replays just to get the 120 versions of those same pieces.
    • Like x 1
  5. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

I will be spamming the hell out of Seeds however for my runes of the east feet.
    • Like x 2
  6. Veritasum Loyal Player

True, but still need the chest piece. In theory, it will be tough to get the elite version which is the only other way to get the chest. Or I guess I could buy the style.
  7. Remander Steadfast Player

That's using your noggin. Nothing says you have to only replay the new raid.
    • Like x 3
  8. tinoman Dedicated Player

i'm replaying kahndaq and inner for those raptor tech shoulders and back
    • Like x 1
  9. ramonatur New Player

its being offered at the most useless time because there is a drop in the amount of people online therefore they are hoping this "sale"(if you want to call it that) will bring people back and hope to keep them through the next DLC, for me its useless (im 131 both toons) however like you said its still a good move.
  10. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Too bad these raids suck :(
  11. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

Oh god that set was hell to get. I never want to see Inner Sanctum again.
  12. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Lol, cut raids in half and cut the drop rate in half also! Pure genius...I WANT MY 120 BACK PIECE FROM BOMBSHELL, AND AFTER 12 times still nothing....lol

Play more PS4!
  13. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

I did get my Runes of the East feet. Thanks DCUO!
    • Like x 1
  14. Stamen Dedicated Player

It's not a terrible idea by any means, though I wonder how many of us really are kind over spending $2.50 to re-run content that simply won't drop anything. My runs have still been hitting the 0-10 drop rates, even 0-15 drop rates on occasion. That's 4 replays, or about $10 for a piece of a single piece of gear -- I need 8 of them to flesh out both roles to my max.

From a cost comparative analysis, I've found it just simply isn't worth it. If they drop, they drop - and if they don't, then they just won't. I will use the occasional replays from my monthly sub, add in a few from the occasional Booster Bundle and be done. I won't do any more buying replay badges for the sole purpose of experiencing maximum frustration on my gaming weekend (which should be relaxing).

My refusal explains why I've not been able to complete a single drop set since the loot system went into place -- not without purchasing from the vendor. It's not designed in a helpful enough way for players to complete one set -- much less the two they need to max out both sides.

So thanks... I guess. I have an Alt who has been sitting in the corner pouting for a year. I might take him through a run or two, but since so many in my league have given up trying to get a 120 piece, I probably won't have the bodies to reset it anyway without doing a PuG. And I don't like PuG's. So there's that.
  15. CaptMikePierre New Player

16. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Rather do Outer (the back drops from first Boss) and Subconstruct (the shoulders drop from Omac-Batman), which you can solo from a higher Tier on, since they don't have any switches, which need to be activated simultanously. ;)

On Topic:
    Thanks for that Event. I reran BP a couple of times and got my 3 missing pieces and my last bombshell for the feat. :D

But the gear in the next episode will not be better for the same Slots.

If I got that right, then there will be no better chest, legs, back and belt than 120 from BP, until Episode 18 Comes out.
    Episode 16 will drop better head, Hands, feet and weapons, rest will still be 112 only, and Episode 17 will only drop better shoulders, rings, necks, masks and trinkets then, rest still 112, if I got their Information about split up episodes for monthly Content right.

Did you have this issue with any other char than Harley?
    I saw a bug-Report about Harley not working correctly, https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-700, but haven't heared yet about the other chars not working.
  17. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

The 120 chest, legs, back and waist will be replaced with the 123 elite pieces from the elite alert. 123 Hands, head, feet and weapons will drop from the normal alert. The only 112 pieces you will have remaining after episode 16 will be the shoulders, face, neck, rings, and trinket. Everything else will be replaced from the alert/elite alert.

<Link>
    • Like x 2
  18. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Really!? I remember them saying in the livestream that 123 elite peices from the alert would be the hands, feet, weapon and head? The chest, legs, waist and back would be replaced with elite versions in the elite raid.

Did they change it?

Edit: nvm I just saw the link
  19. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Yeah :\ This episode arc isn't going to be the norm. Everything is a little out of wack. Episode 18 should fix that.
    • Like x 1
  20. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

They do. I put in a bug report on the tracker about Harley not counting for certain cumulative feats, but they fixed her and all the others do too. And I know for a fact I ran as Bombshell Harley to get a leaguemate a team-up feat, and it popped for him. Pretty sure it's been fixed.
    • Like x 1