Alexandra Daddario

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Zylek, Jun 2, 2015.

1. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Thank you, when she said she was talking to DC on a secret project, I was WW!!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Tannen Committed Player

I remember seeing her in... something. The movie didn't strike me as very memorable, but I found her appearance pretty striking. Id agree with what others have said. She has the beauty to be WW, but not the athletic build. Gina Carano would be a good WW imo.
    Tsianina Joelson would have made a great WW had they done it earlier. I still think she would, but as she's 40ish now, there would be too much "old lol" sentiment working against her, regardless of whether she actually looks old.

Was a fitness model and pageant winner in the 90s
    [IMG]
    Then took on a role as an amazon at the end of Xena's series run
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Fools Fire Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Krypton Dedicated Player

Why did you post this? I now need to stare at those eyes, OMG. :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Zylek New Player

Interesting choice! :)

What does she look like with blonde hair? o_O Are there any pictures of her with it?

What do you mean?

Barbara Gordon, maybe, but personally I'd say nope.

Zatanna, this is a tough one, I'm still going for Wonder Woman, there's just something about her face that says Wonder Woman to me. Although, her eyes can pass for Zatanna. Well, she could all-around pass for either Wonder Woman or Zatanna. That's just physical appearance. Acting would have to be put to the test by seeing her in more movies and shows. Nobody knows if she can pull it off, but it's possible she has the acting chops. Look at most celebrities playing characters these days, they're models turned so-called actors. So, she has a good chance of pulling it off compared to the rest.

Huntress, idk, maybe?

Annabeth is a good tease for viewers at a potential direction Alexandra could go with a superhero genre character.

That's mean. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Marvels agents of shield , Bobby aka mocking bird,
    she was chosen as WW , even filmed a unaired pilot for tv,
    full episode is on YouTube
    • Like x 1
  7. Zylek New Player

So you mean you suppose I see Adrianne Palicki, who plays Bobbi in the Marvel show, as Wonder Woman. Why do you assume that?
  8. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Here's her warrior face a few years ago from the Percy Jackson series. Check out the gun show!

[IMG]
    Now we are seeing that WW shine through.

[IMG]
    Oh wow! Did WB/DC choose the wrong Gal?

I have to admit I've seen both of the Percy Jackson movies, but never made this connection til this thread.:oops: It's like those beautiful eyes were staring at you this whole time...:eek:
    • Like x 2
  9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

She is to young to b WW , perhaps wg
    • Like x 1
  10. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

She looks almost exactly like donna troy. But I doubt Donna will ever make it to the big screen
  11. RBM Active Player

As a long time fan of Donna Troy... yeah. She'd be perfect for the part. *sigh*
  12. Black Fist Loyal Player

Yeah! Cover her knees and ankles and elbows, and give her something to cook and clean! Then she'd be somewhat attractive!
  13. Black Fist Loyal Player

That's a terrible picture. She doesn't look comfortable with a sword or shield. I'd say 'no' to that girl being any super-heroine. She looks like she's trying to come up with an answer for her math final.
  14. Zylek New Player

She is at just the right age that she could pass for either of those two characters. Her earlier work is closer to Wonder Girl. These days, she's closer to Wonder Woman. Just google image search recent pictures. She has matured, yet obviously isn't archaic. You must be expecting to see a granny play the part. :p

Alexandra could potentially make a better Wonder Woman than Gal Gadot. Gal just doesn't have the right look for the part, but if she can act it then it won't matter so much. Still, I'd rather see Alexandra play the part in the upcoming movies.
    • Like x 1
  15. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

She's pretty but too short.
    • Like x 1
  16. Zylek New Player

I don't know if these images will display or how long they'll stay up....

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Like x 1
  17. Zylek New Player

If she's 5'8" (like google says), that's not bad.

Wonder Woman's pretty tall. Heck, many characters are, but being a different height hasn't stopped people from being cast.

Gal Gadot's a little taller but she can also be considered too short.

It doesn't matter, unless the person's like 4'11".
  18. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I think 2 inches is a pretty big difference. Gal is 5'10" and in the heels she'll be well over 6 ft. That's what WW should be like.

I still think Gal is a better choice. Gal is Israeli and looks exotic and mature. Alexandra looks too young and "girl next door"
  19. Zylek New Player

Gal just doesn't have the look. If she can act the part, then she'll pass for it but, still, we need a Wonder Woman that also has more of the look for the part.
  20. Tannen Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1