The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Zapp Dash New Player

Looking for brony league.

*In-game name. Zapp Dash
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server. USPC (Could go eu if needed)
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 105 dps 103 heal
    *Power. Sorcery
    *Do you have a mic? Yes, teamspeak is my friend.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium, might get legendary again if I get back into the game.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 21
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Just looking for a league of bronies. I've looked everywhere online and could not find one (except an inactive PS group for 2013).
  2. Vlex New Player

Vlexor
    *Faction: Hero
    *Server: USPC
    *Combat Rating: 63
    *Power: Fire
    *Role: DPS
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Legendary
    *Age. 30
    *About yourself: I have played MMOs for a long time and love playing them. I came to DCUO with a friend a couple weeks ago and we both play often and daily.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for a league that is active and likes to grind content and have fun. A league that enjoys playing as much as I do.
  3. Captian Ace Bandage New Player

*In-game name. CaptianAceBandage
    *Faction. Hero
    *Server. USPC
    *Combat Rating 104 ... Skill Points 58
    *Power. Sorcery
    *Role. healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary.........Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). Over 21 prefer a guild with adults
    *About yourself. long time gamer
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? people to play this game with that are reliable

If any are interested send me mail in game or a tell if I'm on
  4. mizturjake New Player

*In-game name: Rage Raven
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server: USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 56/35
    *Power: Rage
    *Role: DPS (also looking to practice tanking later on)
    *Do you have a mic?: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium, or whatever the $15/mo sub is
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 25
    *About yourself: Fairly new, started about a week or two ago with a friend. Play for 3-4hrs most nights as of now, on and off during the weekends (while I play other games)
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: Looking to find some friends, as well as people to take down alerts and raids with. Also looking for people to help make me a better player and to help me learn the powers and their intricacies.
  5. Ragestation New Player

*In-game name: Ragestation
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server: USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: currently leveling up
    *Role: Tank cause i like to hit things
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 27
    *About yourself: New to the PS4 DCUO but have been playing awhile on PC.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?:Looking for an online family to raid and alert with. I am Australian and would love to find an aussie league
  6. Faust74 Loyal Player

*In-game name: Faust74 & Faust74 HLR
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: PvP Cr 100 controller & 99 Healer
    *Power: Gadget & Sorcery
    *Role: Controller & Healer
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): Adult
    *About yourself: I play Regularly mainly afternoon & evenings
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
    Looking for an ACTIVE PvP Villain League that is experienced in Arenas & Legends. Mainly interested in group PvP.
  7. CheddarCube Well-Known Player

I've finally reached a point with my character where I feel comfortable enough to try T5 content. Signed up to find a league since the ones I've found in-game haven't been very active or helpful. Paradox Wave and Nexus might actually be impossible without a group of experienced people :S

*Name: CheddarCube
    *CR/Skill Points: 97/84 respectively
    *Power: Quantum
    *Role: Just a controller for now, working towards a set of DPS gear. Will get an armory when the set is complete.
    *Do you have a mic? Yes!
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium until a couple more paychecks
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 21
    *About yourself: Been playing for a while, joined forums today actually lol
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? One that will regularly run content as a league and has members who are willing to help with feats. Being highly social is a plus. No rage or drama over pointless things within the ranks.

Here's the wavedox link for those who like to use it: http://wavedox.com/worlds/uspc/characters/cheddarcube
    • Like x 1
  8. Faust74 Loyal Player

Yup, I'm finally trying life in a League. With the Map rotation, certain maps are fine for Pug'n and others bring out the worst in Pug'n. This current rotation is bad. FoS 8v8 attracts a lot of very low to zero PvP geared players. Arkham Asylum, group after group do the same thing over & over again. Everyone go straight to capture their side (ex: Lobotomy Room or Boiler Room), instead of splitting up to also capturing the center. 9x out 10, that strategy also end up losing. I don't mind losing every now and then, but it get frustrating when you constantly lose due to inexperience players.

I have recently join a few Leagues that call themself PvP leagues. But, they are either Very inactive with just few members actually PvP'n or they are mainly interested in beating each other up (dueling) than running Arenas.
  9. thirty six Loyal Player

I understand your frustrations. When I randomly queue I'm ecstatic to just finish the match without a teammate calling other teammates scrubs at this point. As I read your post I was trying to think of any PvP leagues that I could and I really can't think of any on V side rn. They may be there, but I haven't noticed. Also, with PvP leagues (and in general) you deal with a lot of b holes, unfortunately. Again, best of luck to you in your search.
  10. D4rks1d3 New Player

11. WILL237 New Player

I'm looking or a league to join that is on the PS4. My PSN is WILL237, and I'm 24 years old. I started playing about 4 days ago. I'm not that high ranking, but I have studied this game a lot to know that after I become lvl 30 my CR is my main focuse to be able to do high ranking missions, as well as the role I play in the team. Now what I'm looking for is a group of cool people who I can party chat with, and teach me more about the game (since this game has such a great tutorial, lol). All my other friends are still playing Destiny, and I took a break from it since all my characters, and weapons are already maxed out in that game. I always want a group that plays around my time schedule, which is 10pm est till about 3am est, and random hours on the weekend. Send me a friend request on PSN with an attach message. Thanks guys, and have an awesome day.
  12. Xanoth Dedicated Player

UK Player

USPC - HERO

Active Characters:
    Xanoth - 107 Quantum, either roll, 63 SP
    Xanoth Verath - 94 Fire DPS, 55 SP
    Xanoth Avaeth - 95 Rage Tank, 55 SP

Other characters of note, not actively played:
    71 Celestial DPS, 65 SP
    57 Nature Either roll, 40 SP
    54 Gadgets Either roll, 35 SP
    Other stuff not yet 30+ on USPC.

Legendary subscription
    Have mic.

Started playing a little over a month ago, got to 30 with mental hero on EUPC but the server always seemed really quiet only active during EU prime time and otherwise empty. Had a look on USPC and it had a much more consistent level of activity at all hours of the day which suited me better.

I'm 33, work odd hours, looking for a guild to do things with (feats, groups, raids, alts).

I'm not looking for anything too serious, been there done that, too old to still care the way I used to (I was a hardcore raid leader for over 6 years, sometimes wish I could have that time back, sometimes want to do it all again).

I'm most active around 4pm GMT to about 8PM GMT but can be online anywhere from 6am GMT to 2am GMT.
  13. Alecto867 New Player

Hey looking for a league, im lvl 16 hero, pretty new to the game. psn name is same as it is here, Alecto867 if anyones interested....
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

*In-game name: The Amanita and The Swietenia
    *Server: EUPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 111/115 and 105/97
    *Power: Gadgets
    *Role: Controller and DPS
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Legendary
    *23 (For those leagues with age requirements).
    *About yourself.
    Hello British player with two heroes, one gadgets and one, well, also gadgets but will be changing to munitions. I guess I just like being the non-super on the team. I also like making rubbish jokes and nonsensical comments. Mainly active in mornings/afternoons.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
    I'm looking for nice people I can have laughs with but also just getting fed up of having to set aside whole afternoons to finish a couple of alerts. I hate to say this because I'm really not a great player but I just need some people to run with who know what they're doing.
  15. SideShow New Player

Pleasant Pain
    Hero
    USPC
    70cr/ 36sp
    Celestial
    DPS (loadout focuses on team buffs and HoTs aswell)
    Yes
    Legendary
    Mature, active gamer. East Coast but on very late (1am-5am EST)
    Looking for a group to do alerts and raids with nightly, as well as other group activities and the occassional PVP.

Message me here or in game, just turned 70 and ready to grind it up to 100+ soon.
  16. Acesia Well-Known Player

Recruited
    • Like x 1
  17. Phallen New Player

*In-game name. Balatuc or Phallen
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. New player
    *Power. Light and Rage
    *Role. Control and Tank
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).
    *About yourself. Played a long time ago in the beta and then when DCUO first came out. Decided to try it out again after a couple DLC's.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? casual with ability to play higher level content later on
  18. Shifty Committed Player

*In-game name: zlShiftyyy and Systematic Z
    *Faction: Villain
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 113CR/151SP and 111CR/150SP
    *Power: Quantum and Celestial
    *Role: Dps/Troll and Healer (Rebuilding my Troll gear,so mainly a dps on Shiftyy for the moment)
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary
    *Age(For those leagues with age requirements). 22
    I've been playing for nearly 4 years now.Only really been in 3 Leagues for very long periods of time, Dusk2Dawn, High Risk and Versatile Gaming. Recently left my league cause things weren't working out.So here I am looking for a end game league which is also prepared for the upcoming Survival Mode.I'm well experienced in all roles,pretty chill guy and I like to goof around sometimes but in end game content I am as serious as needed to be.
  19. Shifty Committed Player

I will also be posting for my friend..So if you pick me up dont forget I have my friend as well.

*In-game name: TheIncredibleSpider
    *Faction: Villain
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 114CR/140SP
    *Role: Mainly a Tank but also DPS sometimes
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Premium with ALL dlcs.
    *Age(For those leagues with age requirements). 16
    Hes a beast Rage tank pretty much also looking for a end game league preped for the new SM.He's also a goof like me but is serious in end game content.
  20. Belthazur Dedicated Player

*In-game name: Muzura
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR (114)/SP (165)
    *Power: Mental
    *Role: Dps, Working on Troller
    *Do you have a mic: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *About yourself: Not much to tell, really. I like playing DCUO. I am an Avid Comic Collector
    *What are you looking for in a league and why: I'm just lookin for some good people to play raids and events with. Always about having fun with the game.