Quantum being nerfed?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by RevengePro, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

Lol I know several people in my league and friends that keep up with Quantum. They are mostly HL , Nature , and Ice
    • Like x 2
  2. evil keebler elf Well-Known Player

Im guessing your that one dps who ignores the switches and pick ups in the raids to chase the scoreboard
    • Like x 7
  3. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

I don't do DPS races.

1. I have no interest in them.
    2. The server lags are real.
    3. Way too many variables go into DPS for races to mean anything.

But, I appreciate the offer. If I ever need a DPS, I'll ask for ya, it won't be a race though. ;) Also, my post wasn't THAT lengthy, so you basically just chose to ignore because I didn't agree with you based on my own, personal, observations in my raids last night. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 8
  4. Master Play Committed Player

US PC?
  5. Master Play Committed Player

Well, no proof of your statements then. I'm willing to back up my statements, doesn't look like anyone here is.
    • Like x 1
  6. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Epic quantum damage
    Wb- warp barrage
    Pt- phantom triangle
    Tb- time bomb
    Dw- distortion wave
    Ts- time shift
    Tb- tachyon blast
    Gw- gravity well

Rotation-
    Wb/pt-th/pt-dw/pt-ts/pt-tb/pt-gw/pt repeat watch other dps come on here and qq
  7. Master Play Committed Player

I've outdps'd quantums by millions, as quantum. But you're on US PS4, see you at the merge.
  8. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I play to have fun, I don't chase the scoreboard at my team's expense.:p
    • Like x 2
  9. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Ok :) I even have 80 mill tht says I not only beat you but u get destroyed
    • Like x 1
  10. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

Nope USPS4 but I'm sure we will see after the merge ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Master Play Committed Player

So you shouldn't make statements saying you can keep up when it can't be proved, fun or not. I backup every single statement I make.
    • Like x 1
  12. Master Play Committed Player

Oo placing bets huh? I will remember your name come merge time!
  13. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

I was just saying I could, I can, and I have. Why is that so hard to believe? Is it really because it's the Almighty Quantum Master Race FOTM power? o_O:rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  14. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Apocalypsegod- chances are I'll be something els when the merg comes but my offer will stand I dislike cocky fotm dps.
    • Like x 2
  15. Drfencerman Well-Known Player

This is simply not true. Nature, gadgets, HL, and sorcery are the most common powers that keep up with quantum just fine. The issue is it requires those players to have more skill. Quantum is much easier to use.

When you compare using quantum to truly good dps players using those other powers, it is quite balanced. You need to stop comparing quantum damage to pug dps that have no idea what they're doing.
    • Like x 3
  16. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Isint tht the main place where "balance" need to be tho ?
  17. Master Play Committed Player

People keep saying it's not true, yet I've seen no-one prove it not to be. Too much talk, but no actual visual proof.
    I don't compare ANYTHING to pugs, you shouldn't make assumptions. I DPS with the best there is on US PC and always come out on top. If you can't admit that quantum DPS is unbalanced, then there is a problem there. Like I said to the rest, if you want to disprove my statement, my in-game name on US PC is "Kody".
    • Like x 3
  18. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I
    its def top dps thts for sure
  19. Heartsbane Committed Player

I almost want it need just to castrate the massive ego of another poster in this thread.
    • Like x 2
  20. La Shark Dedicated Player

There's not going to be a nerf quantum.

Is second dps next to Celestial test.