Actions To Be Taken

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

Guys, do you realize how much work and data analysis is necessary to discover the cheaters? They are doing that on the top tier just because it's what really creates the hugest imbalance. Do you want the whole team working on seeking and punishing any cheater or do you rather have them working over the next DLC? Be happy because justice is served, but do not ask for something which is against our own interests.
    • Like x 1
  2. Unida Dedicated Player

how about some further explanation around why only the beating Hades = glitching, and the other people that just endlessly spammed bosses 1&2 are somehow exempt and allowed to retain their 101 gear?

was it just too hard ?
  3. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Damn, this is getting to be like an episode of Harvey Birdman.
    • Like x 1
  4. INS1GNIA Active Player

Haha love it!! :D
  5. TawneeStone New Player

Amazing how this is still going 9 more pages strong after these statements. Read between the lines, case is closed. No more feedback.

Now, on to bigger and better things (ending current seasonal, inserting next seasonal, munitions, finalizing next dlc, coordinating next dlc, planning 3 dlcs away).
    • Like x 2
  6. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Can I have their stuff?
    I made brownies tonight with walnuts and caramel, you can have some if you say yes...
    • Like x 3
  7. Johngotti idgaf New Player

Good luck losing a lot of members...... Lmao
    • Like x 1
  8. Prosser Dedicated Player

just a few hundred cheaters, no big deal.
    • Like x 9
  9. INS1GNIA Active Player

Those are members nobody wants then ;)
    • Like x 8
  10. Seismicfesr Dedicated Player

This is a slap on the wrist and a insult to players like me who for 3 plus years supported your game by subscription and all the other micro transactions I have bought. Ive suffered 3 years through this rng( random=earning) garbage.
    Players who run the content are rewarded with garbage drop rates and luck of the draw progression. Cheaters are rewarded with the best gear and minor reprecusions.
    Never thought I say this but im done. Thanks DC for 3 years. Sorry it ended this way.
    • Like x 6
  11. Gucciana Committed Player

hey while your at it why not ask them to sell feats aswell and maybe lets make all the raids super easy and give everyone unlimited cash so your never broke in game hell lets just start giving out booster bundles for free...

the day this game sells raid gear in the market place is the day it will fall
    • Like x 2
  12. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Crack.
  13. NoWorries121 Well-Known Player

them terms of service though haha im glad this is happening.
  14. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I would have gladly had the OP mask stripped from in exchange for Non Hades Throne raid gear. Sweet, sweet deal. Heck of a trade off.
    • Like x 1
  15. thedemonocus Loyal Player

this is exactly what needs to be done
  16. oxmadhatterox Well-Known Player

I think everything is fair.But Banning/Deleting their accounts Is waay to harsh.
    Dont you think? They cheated,wasted all that money to farm for the 101/102 loot.
    Now let them rip what they sow.
  17. Grees New Player

Just to point out this exploit went on for much longer than you pointed out Mepps (weeks actually). Yes it probably did violate terms and most people never read those. Though I would like to point out all those that did exploit it probably did use replays which equals real money. Having worked in advertising some might be able to argue bait and switch tactics cause you let it go on for more than just a weekend. Then there are accounts that have unspent marketplace cash. How are you going to refund that. Then there are the people you screwed were auto renew is turned on and funds are there but you don't give them their legendary status and sometimes takes 3 or more days too get there status but you never extend their legendary membership for those days. Days we paid for and you don't refund or extended.
    • Like x 1
  18. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Nah, some of us are here to see what all the cheating little bastards are saying now that there's a response from the Devs. But I know which side of what fences I'm on, and I don't see you over on my side of this one.
    • Like x 4
  19. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

They are keeping non Hades loot. Seems to like they got off easy. You can have 2/3rds gear.... never mind. Let them keep Hades loot gear. You dont want to alienate your player base / customer base.
    • Like x 5
  20. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Give them all a unique style item - a t-shirt that says 'I CHEATED ON THE ELITE RAID'.

Then permalock their chest style.
    • Like x 9
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.