Actions To Be Taken

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GodsxRage New Player

Im quantum dps but didn't cheat, people who cheat need to cheat and deserve to be punished. But not like that they payed for replay badges why not just suspend them for like 15 or however many you see fit but give them back their replay badges. But if you catch them cheating again suspend them longer and longer each time. Simple and fair for both Devs and Players
  2. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

How is that fair? they get to take a break from the game but keep their gear they cheated to get... o_O
    The logic here is amazing and aint no one besides someone who partook in the glitching can feel like the punishment was unfair heck the crap was light considering only one boss gear was taken and no one was suspended..
    • Like x 3
  3. captain justice 3000 New Player

I just want to play...
    #BizzaroSad
    • Like x 1
  4. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Doesn't this ultimately fall back on the shoulders of quality control? do we really think that they didn't know about the glitch?
    • Like x 2
  5. The Perminator Well-Known Player

Who cares? I just want to play the game and get my big girl body and perm style. Who cares about the rest?

#permpower
    • Like x 1
  6. PillowHands Committed Player

I remember you cheating in the FOS days. #Exposed
    • Like x 2
  7. Robotlantern New Player

umm didnt know what to do so im posting it here, the ps3 worlds are down, is it just me or is it for everyone on ps3
  8. Stonedrage New Player

All of us, first down last up!
  9. Sbel Devoted Player

10. Ron eL SAH New Player

Seems like a good decision.
  11. CollKev Well-Known Player

Is the world down? And for what reason?
  12. Callfwd New Player

When you say TOS do you mean the EULA?
  13. Prosser Dedicated Player

I skimmed enough of it to know that glitching = punishment.

I mean shoot, had to do something while the game and all the updates downloaded.
  14. dajarmaster New Player

For those of you wondering why these people are so angry that others glitched the raid, it is because they were made to feel inferior in a virtual world. See when a company decides to make a game like this, they have to figure out ways to make people become addicted to the game. The social aspect of this game is one of many that furthers this agenda. This social aspect is what makes people farm feats for hours so they can have the slightest of advantages over another dps. These people will never admit it but being successful in this virtual world gives them a sense of pride that they may not have in the real world and when they see someone with a higher cr it really really bothers them whether it's attained legitimately or not. So basically the emotional response to glitchers on this forum is, "you made me feel bad about myself in this virtual world so I want you to suffer".

People this is just a GAME. Yes it is fun but it is just a game. If you doubt what I have to say about game addiction look it up and look up the symptoms. I think you will be surprised.
    • Like x 4
  15. Prosser Dedicated Player

Well your understanding is wrong to be frank. The glitch was limited to the PS server, there was no way for it to of been found on the test server.

Also they could very well have already been working on a fix, but since it wasn't being widely exploited, then it was safe to leave up, you know rather then have people ***** and moan that a new piece of content wasn't available to them :rolleyes: It only became a problem due to people who just want the easy route figuring it out, and telling everyone they could to do it too.

As for his comments towards people, seems like you are being over sensitive tbh. If anything he is being very stern, in order to get the message across that cheating is not OK. People broke the rules, and boasting about it saying that the devs didn't have the guts to do anything.

It really grinds my gears when people are down right rude and general ******** to the devs, and then if they snap back, people complain that they aren't acting very "professional" :rolleyes: I mean come on, they are just people too, not robots, people need to grow the **** up and learn to not be dicks.
    • Like x 7
  16. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

OMG.
    So... spending hundreds of dollars on replays and all weekend glitching a raid is normal.... but someone who reports the glitch and the people exploiting it is 'addicted' and has low self esteem? Thanks for the analysis Dr. Skinner.

*edit someone ban me from the forum... i need an intervention
    • Like x 17
  17. Ninjabiscuit Well-Known Player

You guys agreed to the ToS before you played the game. If you didn't bother to read it, and you broke the terms, that's your own fault. As for the players who claim to be leaving, go. Good riddance.
    • Like x 13
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Locking this up, since the discussion has become completely nonconstructive.
    • Like x 22
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.