Roll back Cheater toons to Feb 3rd & return replays: it's fair

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TKMcClone, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

• Like x 2
  2. MentosTroll Loyal Player

3. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

4. The Great NK Well-Known Player

Send me the list too. I do not want to run with people that will glitch to become "elite"
    • Like x 2
  5. Gokaigerbay New Player

please don't tell me they concluded clown box was the main culprit of glitching and not quantum being able to blink past the door borders -_-
    • Like x 1
  6. Lacedog Loyal Player

• Like x 3
  7. Lacedog Loyal Player

nope. they made it to have no doors anymore, but a portal to get back into the fight. ideally that would fix everything
    • Like x 3
  8. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

The added portals as well - no more open doors
  9. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

That proves it - you certainly had a stressful week and the ones who will be affected will complain for sure. But it can only get better :).

I still remember how a friends' rings got deleted, because he used an exploit to get them....we, who didn't use the exploit were glad in the end because we didn't use replays nor waste our time exploiting :D
    • Like x 1
  10. The Great NK Well-Known Player

Well, they fixed the raid, but can they fix the damage its done? Will an announcement ever be made? Will the glitchers ever be completely wiped off the dcuo world? And has Mepps finally become the Prince of all Trolls?

Find out in the next episode of DRAGONBALL Z!
    • Like x 9
  11. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

The penalty for perjury is extremely severe!
  12. Silly Lizards New Player

So why start issuing out penalties now Mepps? Where were you guys during the 2 bat cave glitches (bridge and door glitch), Fos2 bow glitch, Fos3 wall glitch, Prime Battleground clown box glitch, and the widely know Paradox loot glitch that lasted for months?

In my opinion, your team set a precedent for literally years letting it slide and reaping the cash benefits thru replay badges and power Respec tokens.

The hypocrisy is deafening
    • Like x 2
  13. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Really? The Dev's are hypocrites and the poor cheaters are the victims? Amazing.
    • Like x 9
  14. Fatal Phantom New Player

Think about it though, he's kinda right. By not having any penalties for glitching any of the other instances, players were able to glitch this raid with no worry of being punished due to how things were previously handled. I think a warning needs to go out in game and on these forums that pops up every hour for a month saying any form of glitching is considered a ban-able offense and will not be tolerated so ppl think twice next time. To enforce the term of agreement with hell fire now would be unfair due to past experiences with glitches at end game content.
    • Like x 2
  15. Harlequin Devoted Player

What really annoys me to no end is that I actually thumbs-upped a Giggles post. This madness must end! Bring this awful debacle to a close and tell us what's happening, Mepps! Please?
    • Like x 4
  16. Phil Miller Committed Player

Better late than never. There should be zero tolerance for cheaters. End of story.
    • Like x 6
  17. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Do you honestly think a warning will get it done bases on what you've read here? People BRAGGING ABOUT AND JUSTIFYING cheating need to understand that punishment has to be dealt. Instead of people criticizing the Dev's for not handing out punishment for earlier glitches, they should thank them for giving the cheaters so many chances.
    • Like x 4
  18. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Oh the humanities :) :)
    • Like x 1
  19. LogicLaughable New Player

And none of it effects yours or my ability to enjoy this game.

Penalties may already be issued and you are unaware. Quite frankly, it's none of our business how Dcuo decides to handle it, but doing so discretely shows they are the bigger person. Announcing, the exploiters have been punished, would make them look as bad as the way ppl are on here comparing this to murder or robbing a bank.

However they choose to handle it, it's none of our business.
    • Like x 1
  20. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Well then think of it this time, depending on the announcement, as a first and final warning for all players in regards to "knowingly and maliciously" glitching content in DCUO or any SOE game. Next time the consequences may be more severe.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.