DCUO Social Graph... Pretty cool to see all my stats in one place!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The other cool thing is...I was keeping a log of my characters' stats as I acquired new pieces so I could keep track of my progress...but somewhere between WotL1 and AF1 I got REAL lazy. With this, I can glance at my character stats and see who I need to rotate up to bat, and if I take screenshots, I can continue my original project without typing a damn thing.

Also, I just noticed that it seems to be tracking my stats based on my currently active armory build. Every time I change my look, I usually seem to also rearrange my skill points and so my stats change (then there's my base generator and League Hall proficiencies). My precision and might are actually higher than what's displayed. :D
    • Like x 2
  2. Radium Devoted Player

You can, but it gets a little more code-ey. I've got it figured out to the basics, but then when you want to get the bigger details is when I get lost.
    • Like x 1
  3. Quintus Adrien Well-Known Player

It's cool! Though it says i'm in the "UltraFriends" league lol, I've never of them in my life :p
  4. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

OMG! across 5 toons with 160+ skill points I've almost played a full year! :eek: almost 312 days. Me thinks I need a break.
  5. Elusian Crowd Control

I have a similar issue on EUPC. Someone grabbed my name played for 3 days up to level 12 and was gone. This is were names have to be freed up, just stupid to protect those ppl who havent logged back in since 2011 >.>
    • Like x 5
  6. Luminescence New Player

This is fun and dangerous at the same time. You can look for names to choose a bit easier (although some seem to be locked for odd reasons, meaning they don't show up as a character, but upon creation you can't use it either, and NO i don't mean Batman or some Iconic name).

That and my league comes up completely different comes up evil bat instead of Aint Rats...
  7. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

OMG. my main alone averages out to 6.3 hrs per day over 570 days...
    I think I have issues:oops: .
    3586 hrs in 1 year 6 months and 24 days... on one toon.

• Like x 1
  8. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

5520 hours....

I quit :(
    • Like x 7
  9. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

Why is it that an outside source can produce data that we can't derive from in game? Creepy!!!!
    • Like x 3
  10. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I get soooo lost right away when it comes to this stuff..... I can build a house from scratch if I need to or an engine for my car, but when it comes to computer coding and things of that nature it might as well be written in another language.
    • Like x 1
  11. Spidey Well-Known Player

Surprisingly, I'm not seeing anyone flipping out that they can't hide their SP anymore.
    • Like x 5
  12. the solowing Steadfast Player

Roll Ryuko

Overview

League
    Mercenary Roll
    Alignment
    Villain
    Origin
    Magic
    Power
    Sorcery
    Movement Mode
    Flight
    Weapon
    Hand Blast
    Personality
    Serious
    Created
    Dec 7, 2011 08:57
    Last Activity
    Sep 8, 2014 01:17

Progress

Combat Rating
    Skill Points
    Max Feats
    Time Played in Hours

Stats

Health
    7306/7306
    Power
    4428/4428
    Defense
    Dominance
    Might
    Precision
    Restoration
    Toughness
    Vitalization
    I dont mind the information here unless it STAYS here on the forum
    • Like x 4
  13. FESTER665 Devoted Player

No quitting. you're still in the top spot from all the names I've checked....

You're maxed out in SP and one of a handful who completed SM.... :D
    • Like x 3
  14. Aydarkzero Active Player

Hope they get the PC version out soon
  15. the solowing Steadfast Player

whos gonna know about this outside forum users and those who decide to players about it?
    • Like x 2
  16. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Nope. Superpatriot. 7221 hours. Jebus.
    • Like x 4
  17. Radium Devoted Player

Wait.
    • Like x 4
  18. Spidey Well-Known Player

I would think it'll get around at some point.
  19. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I thought we would've seen more of that by now as well.... If people start using his for evil (read booting people after looking them up) then there might be more backlash?

I still don't worry about it but I spend most of my time playing with the league.
    • Like x 2
  20. Agnetta Dedicated Player

pretty interesting. kinda like the lodestone for FFXIV. i imagine this could be a nightmare for pugs though "NEED _____ FOR _____ YOU WILL BE LOOKED UP ON HEROKUAPP" lol
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.