DCUO Social Graph... Pretty cool to see all my stats in one place!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judgmental Jolt Well-Known Player

This is both amazing and terrifying lol I've got nothing to hide except for my ridiculous 81 days of play time since the end of November. Whoops. and that's just on my main
  2. FESTER665 Devoted Player

92 days of playtime in my toon and I still don't have tragic the gathering completed. :(
    • Like x 2
  3. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Last Activity is a bit wonky though. Not sure what is up there. It says I was last on at 5:27 today. I logged off around 1:30 last night though.

I looked up a few people I know that logged off at around the same time and they are all similar.
  4. Agent Flores Committed Player

This is Awesome! Thanks for this.
  5. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Yeah, it's definitely still a WiP, but it's a pretty cool start. Get these guys the stuff to bust out the official companion app. :D
  6. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Wow that's great. Only 64 days though since July of 2012...I think I should have at least 90 days. I wonder if I can use this to prove to the wife that I do not play as much as she does....nope checked her and she only has 22 days in...dang it
    • Like x 3
  7. Radium Devoted Player

My guess is that this was released as a sort of beta test for the info of it and the way the app will work actually.
    • Like x 1
  8. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Wilder Midnight. And that is just one of his toons...he has many.
  9. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I wonder if we would ever get to a point where you could petition them to release the name based on this information. I'm usually against name deletion, but maybe they can do something.... I dunno.
    • Like x 2
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

According to this, i've logged 3312 hours (or 138 days). I don't see that as a bad because no other game in history has gotten that many hours of my life...the only honorable mention is Tetris, but only if you count all releases; ie: Nintendo, Gameboy, other consoles, PC, smartphones(second Honorable mention, the Gears of War franchise).
  11. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Thank the guys pulling this stuff off with the SOE Census info.... I'm just following the right people on twitter. :D
    • Like x 1
  12. Vixen Well-Known Player

Wow I kinda knew I played a lot but now it's official Ihave iissues
    • Like x 1
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

While i'm very much opposed to people viewing my stats in-game because of the rampant abuse it would bring, i'm somehow strangely not as bothered by this (mostly because there's no PSN ID or E-mail addy to REALLY expose me). Of coursem there's nothing to stop somebody in-game from firing up his laptop/Table/Smartphone and look up the people he has recruited from LFG....but i'm seeing how that'll be that common...at least for now.

Actually, there was one thing that did bother me from all of that data....it said I had no friends...:(
  14. FESTER665 Devoted Player

3800 hours isn't THAT bad since 11/2/2011.

I really like this thing the more I use it. :D
    • Like x 1
  15. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Add me to your friends list. HAHA
    • Like x 1
  16. Luckyme92781 Well-Known Player

3969 (165 days) I have issues too :oops:
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Awesome job! How are you dealing with multiple character names on the different servers?
    • Like x 4
  18. Radium Devoted Player

Its USPS only right now it seems.
    • Like x 1
  19. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Mepps, that would be a question for the people pulling this all off. I sent them a link to this thread via their twitter and hope they can come on here and talk more about it....

Now go get your 94 gear on your toon. :D
    • Like x 3
  20. FESTER665 Devoted Player

At the top of the page there's a link for the SOE Census stuff. I'm computer illiterate though, so maybe there's some way to use that to pull the information from other servers?

http://census.soe.com/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.