Server Downtime - August 6, 2014 - Halls of Power Part I

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All servers will be taken offline Wednesday, August 6, 2014, at 5:30AM PDT to launch Halls of Power Part I! Downtime is expected to last about 6 hours.

Update: All servers are now online with the new DLC Pack, Halls of Power Part I! The New Gods await!

Update notes can be found at this link.

• Like x 11
  2. C0DE Blue New Player

Augh, Meppsy! Yer killin me! I gotta actually spend time with family members? You know how dangerous social interaction can be?!

Eh, good work none the less. But like I said yesterday, I want y'all to buy me a drink and some cuddling. That was the deal.
    • Like x 5
  3. Grace of Darkness New Player

Good thing I'll be at work. Update 39s down time was torture.
    • Like x 2
  4. FrostTitan New Player

Meep(s), I hope this goes decently quick :confused: I'm central so for me this goes from 8:30-2:30.
  5. Ice Lantern New Player

So downtime is 8 hours, got it. :)
    • Like x 10
  6. Cable Committed Player

So I guess I'll just keep asking if we'll ever get an update on what's happening to the names with special characters in them, in the hopes that one day a green name will notice?
  7. VintageWine Dedicated Player

I'm not even CR 100+ just 8 more to go for me until then, however, still excited for it! :D

What's the CR requirement going to be for the DLC? o:

Edit - checked the update notes and it's going to be 100. I expected CR 104 or so being honest. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  8. eanur Well-Known Player

before it all starts up tomorrow and people are moaning on forums even though it is said above that update is 6 hours long don't expect that to be true it could be 6 hours but it could be more then 6 hours or less then 6 hours so lets all not start the raging tomorrow when it takes longer then expected we all know this could happen
    • Like x 2
  9. La Shark Dedicated Player

Can you allow patriotic furniture to be donated to league bases this update.

Of course for no prestige.

Ty for Halls
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Mepps the wording for the auras is a little confusing. It says "new slim and standard auras are now available in the marketplace." Does this mean like "regular auras and the newer slim auras are now available in the marketplace" or does it mean all the auras in the marketplace are new ones that we don't currently have in game?
    • Like x 2
  11. MercPony Devoted Player

Wow, I take a nap and wake up to see this! Awesome news :)
    • Like x 2
  12. Schimaera Devoted Player

Downtime until 20:30 in EU Germany if I'm correct. Wuhu \o/
    • Like x 2
  13. Sir Arcanium New Player

Why does it seem like all down times lately have been on Wednesdays, the last day before reset? I just hope it's not another one of those all day down times...
  14. Aren Sul Committed Player

Thanks for the notice. :)
    Setting my cryotube for 11:30 PST 2114...

No! 2014, don't want to make that mistake again.
    • Like x 1
  15. Zezimar Committed Player

Yup from 2:30 PM to 8:30 PM for us sir, this kinda sucks.
  16. Daddy New Player

IF YOU GUYS TAKE MORE THAN U SAY GOING TO TAKE I WILL MAD LIKE GU39. AND DONT SHUT DOWN THE SERVER AFTER THE UPDATE LIKE GU39. I AM GOING TO BE DOING THE ALERT
  17. SkullGang Devoted Player

So basically my entire afternoon ? Great.
  18. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Why is this post NOT LISTED IN THE SOE POST TRACKER?
    • Like x 1
  19. SupermanPrime New Player

Just curious Mepps since the DLC is dropping tomorrow will you be resetting the weekly prestige cap a day early so leagues can get full prestige from the new raids and stuff??
    • Like x 1
  20. SupermanPrime New Player

Just curious Mepps since the DLC is dropping tomorrow will you be resetting the weekly prestige cap a day early so leagues can get full prestige from the new raids and stuff??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.