US PS Server Restart - July 24, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seratopia New Player

Well guys, looks like it's another fun time with each other on the forums!

I just got off work. Turned my game on - again endless loading screens.

Might as well go make dinner awhile. Anyone want some potato salad? :p
    • Like x 2
  2. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Because the game isn't tested to run on the PS or even made to run on it they just port it over and hope for the best .
  3. The Ski Active Player

Well that'll b 15 kicks 2 his nuts, i think i'll pass on that 1
  4. Badname808 New Player

SOEs PS servers are being inundated with the overwhelming data processing requirements of the new prestige system. The system was overlooked or otherwise underestimated.

Suggestions:
    1. Update SOE PS Server hardware
    2. Launch a PS4 DC test app for subscribers so that the IT team can calculate the potential data strain on server processors when update goes live.
    • Like x 1
  5. Rebecca New Player

still trying to learn the basics of DCUO. couple questions.
    1. Do you need to buy points in order to buy the good, how would you say powers and defense? because I see people who are are so damn strong and i want to be strong to. or is it once you get to level 30 you unlock all the powers and defenses?
    2. are there any tutorials that are good on youtube to watc that can explain everything about DCUO?
  6. Soultwista77 New Player

it crazy that this person didnt think of that before saying someones crying if its just a game then quit and stop wasting our time with banther fodder
  7. Aradif New Player

Huh, there's a T6 Raid?
  8. jimmy hunlock New Player

they dont test on PS servers though..i thnk they do PC test servers,,hence why USPS has the issues..dk why EU PS isnt doing the same
  9. jimmy hunlock New Player

stop begging for prestige you grubs..THE League halls and PP is to keep us busy till the DLC release, this is why they wont HAND OUT PP LIKE SKITTLES! Not hard to understand this.
  10. DMacCleod New Player

Just a thought? Did they ever say they were thinking about it? Sorry legit question not trying to troll.
  11. CadeHunter New Player

Shame realy that you guys miss out on playing some dcuo im on EUPC so everything is fine.
  12. Ebon Angel New Player

Please speak for yourself. Just say "you". When I pay for something, I am entitled to what I pay for. I pay 100% , not by the hour or minute. And I am entitled to complain in a respectful manner, which I am doing now.
    • Like x 4
  13. Original Gunna Well-Known Player

Sure I'll take some if its not too much trouble. I have not ate yet I was waiting till DC went down again to see if anyone was offering to share their food haha.
  14. Cable Committed Player

I don't know why there's a question mark there. Are you asking me if it was scheduled? I would have to say no, it wasn't.

I have no idea what you're quoting.

Woa there bud, you seem to have misinterpreted what I was getting at. Take it back a notch.

is what I was getting at.
  15. Impulsive Level 30

What about EU PC ?

AnB Bugged, PW don't give prestige and now we are locked, PBG no prestige.
  16. ImmortalCAMARO New Player

Thanks for the updates & WE DO Appreciate it...
    Wish DCUO also appreciate us as well ! Most would've been fired for what is happening
    Q: Where are the test servers? regression testing, quality control, back-up plans...etc.
  17. Icey Ego Level 30

no issues on EUPS
  18. Chipjacson New Player

If you add up all the downtimes, or any other glitch to where they have to shut down the game we are being cheated out of the money we pay for this game. If the legendary timer was from actual play time in the game I would be satisfied, but it's not. Your legendary would run regardless if you get to play or not.
  19. Rheumatic Chimpanzee New Player

What I know is that after the restart midnight yesterday all my 8 player raids got loot locked from their monthly bonus reward and I had done just three of them, the loot for the bosses are unlocked, just the bonus rewards are locked.

And the three I had done, the loot was unlocked for all the bosses (which were locked before the restart because I had killed them) and the Vault was unlocked and I had just used it (i'm premium).
  20. The Doctor Loyal Player

No rollbacks please. I actually got an extra mark out of a duo for once along with a Pre 6 plan. Then I can't hit the exit button? Smh...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.