Hypothetically: What Would Make You Quit This Game

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by TrueOlympus, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrueOlympus New Player

What would it take for you as a player to feel that this game is no longer worth it? Honestly curious. Who knows. Maybe our lists are awfully similar?

For me personally:
    1. If The Devs find another way to nerf Fire
    2. If Marvel makes a game similar to this one....ever
    3. If the Devs ever reveal they balance powers for the sake of power respec tokens
    4. If DCUO dies
    How about you?
    • Like x 2
  2. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

If another super hero mmo comes that has the customization of champions online and the combat of or similar to DCUO
    • Like x 19
  3. Arcpope New Player

Honestly ,, I'm going to wait and see what the next dlc brings.. If it's anything like the last few I'm out..
    I love this mmo but im quickly losing interest.

Plus waiting to see what elder scrolls will be like.
  4. Arcpope New Player

Ahhhh and that lol.
  5. Baby Sister Committed Player

If someone was to accidentally turn on my ps3 one day and delete all my characters ... I would for real cry then beat the crap out of them and then move on with my life and save $20 a month :)
    • Like x 4
  6. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Another, more fun, MMO....finding out that the Devs have sold out - and that DCUO has become pay to win.

Possibly Dragon Age when it releases :D

Although I have been considering re-subbing to FF when my current DCUO sub ends....but the last time I tried that I came back to DCUO with my tail between my legs (so to speak).
  7. Red McCarthyism New Player

It would take a better mmo coming out for ps4.

I think the pace is what will be hard for anyone to match or beat. Dcuo plays like a brawler and that's something that I think sets it apart in a good way.
  8. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

5. Devs reveal plans for 3x New Powers & Atomic isn't there :mad:
    • Like x 1
  9. Feenicks New Player

When I no longer have fun playing. But I'm a long way from that.
    • Like x 5
  10. Sbel Devoted Player

I would quit if I lost access to my characters and couldn't get them back.

If USPC ever empties to the point that I can't get a group.

If the SOE stops supporting PC.

Other than that, I'm here until I try another mmo and find that I'm having a lot more fun with it. *shrug* That might be next month, might be never.
  11. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

someone is angry about the fire revamp/balance/fix to un-intentional mechanics :)
  12. Mermaid Dedicated Player

-It no longer appeals to me
    -When the ocean dries up and they still don't have plans for Water Powers
    -A new Superhero MMO that blends CoH, CO, and DCUO all in the same juice
    -Banned for life
    -Real-life stuff
    • Like x 6
  13. TrueOlympus New Player

o_O What?
    • Like x 3
  14. Mathalos Well-Known Player

I can see myself playing this game until the servers are shut down unless another game comes along that completely pulls me away from here for good.
    • Like x 4
  15. MercPony Devoted Player

Not in any order of preference:

1. If banned for life
    2. Marvel comes out with a similar MMO
    3. If an official MLP MMO is made (okay prob wouldn't make me fully quit but I'd def be spending some time there lol)
    4. Real life reasons forcing me to quit
    5. If my boyfriend and majority of friends quit playing

Can't really think of anything else... and the chances of any of the above happening are slim to impossible right now so xD
    • Like x 2
  16. Phil Miller Committed Player

1. Continuous nerfing of powers; I have been patient for 3 years but at some point this has to stop. I understand small tweaks but these major changes are disappointing.

2. Continued support of the PS3 which limits PS4 and PC. There is no arguing the PS3 limits game anamations, powers, and potential content due to its dinosaur era hardware. At some point I'm going to say eff it and actually play an MMO developed with the PS4 capabilities and leave dcuo to continue enjoying it's support of the PS3.
    • Like x 2
  17. TrueOlympus New Player

No offense bro, but then might as well pack your bags now. The Devs have said repeatedly that they plan to support the Ps3 indefinitely
    • Like x 4
  18. Sabigya Steadfast Player

the "revamp" was a nerf not a balance. They killed it for a bit to fix a bug but forgot to change it back and left it on a hole for a year.
    1. They remove Hard-stuns
    2. Don't buff fire till it can compete properly.
    3. Ignore bugs for a year.
    4. Cause unneeded nerfs.
    • Like x 2
  19. kraptastic Well-Known Player

If the next dlc drops and I dont feel like I need better gear or skills to beat it and or I ho hum through it first day im done but will probably comeback four or five teirs later and check in as a premium.
  20. Mister Majesty Committed Player

Eventually, I'm going to get to the point where I just won't be able to handle this community anymore. I'm not there yet.

Barring that, anything in real life substantial enough to warrant it. Cold hard truth, that is.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.