Pick Which Legends Batman Skin We Make Next! Vote Now!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spack2k Steadfast Player

new52 Bat-emblem looks similar to pre-order and future.

black costum+ classic bat-emblem would be new to the game => Troika !!!
    • Like x 1
  2. BattleAngel New Player

gotta go with Troika
  3. Dark Wáne Active Player

I Voted for Deathstroke :p
  4. Zisxin New Player

I dont care which one, but I am irratated as to paying 150 marks for a legend that is already in the game TWICE with only change being a SKIN. I mean really why so high why not 70 its literally a SKIN same powers same everything except SKIN. I am very surprised not more complaints on this.

Would like to see Red hood or Lexcorp Superman Deathstroke, Gorilla Grodd Metallo even clayface as legends that would be cool..

Zis Xin
    Controller
    Cosmic Empire
    League Leader
    If your RED your DEAD!!!!
    • Like x 1
  5. BigAl Devoted Player

I voted Troika. But at least I still have pre-order Bats if it doesn't win. :cool:
  6. The Bird King New Player

New 52 all the way
  7. TheFoeYouBowTo New Player

(geez *double face-palm*) Okay, chiming-in with an opinion again (and yes but of course I know what, "opinions" are like... ) BUT, New 52, not unlike New Coke, was (is) a mistake. Changing a classic, legendary ANYTHING is simply the product of hubris AND the now blatant fact that whoever green-lighted said change agrees that there are no fresh, new plot/content/storyboard ideas even remotely on the horizon. Point is, don't change what already is (i.e. remake, reboot, etc.); make a new name, a new look... & make (or break) IT!

... and this sky blue/light grey Batman hardly looks too much just like a cake-topper seen at a 7-years old birthday party, oh no? Oh wait, that's all that's clogging the servers anymore, right (pre-pubescent, "I-don't-want-to-grind-Collections-and-earn-an-Amenity-I-want-my-mommy-and-daddy-to-buy-me-several-at-Marketplace!"? Guess you have to pander to them, huh? 'cause their moms & dads have, "VISA, MasterCard or American Express" (Discover, etc.)...
  8. Hyppoli Well-Known Player

9. Balkan Let's Play New Player

New 52 FTW!!!
    i choose new 52 because i like the new style and it will be the first style for the new 52
    • Like x 2
  10. Kissamist New Player

I Vote for the Troika Batman
  11. Vodka Committed Player

That chart is missing Gotham Knight.

Heresy!
  12. thedemonocus Loyal Player

i think they both look great and i would be happy with either one but if i have to pick 1 i would go with the all black 1 that has the classic logo on it that 1 reminds me of the 1989 batman movie
  13. Veritasum Loyal Player

Easy, Troika. Looks different enough.
  14. Veritasum Loyal Player

No need to complain because it is ridiculously easy to get MoL. Many run around with 250 max if you do Legends even casually. Unless you got Supergirl. Then you're set back 100, but I'm already back to 200... so no need to complain at all. It's a win.
    SOE: Here's a free Batman skin. You: It's not fair! I want it freeer!
    • Like x 1
  15. nogimmick New Player

that would be pretty damn awesome.

if anyone...y'know, "important"...happens to see this....that'd be pretty cool. make it the last one to come out, but make it free. it's only a skin, and if we're going to be paying marks for some already, it'd be nice to get this as a present.
    • Like x 2
  16. Cataclyzm New Player

Voted troika because it reminds me of good ol' Michael Keaton Batman:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. nogimmick New Player

that'd be an interesting costume, but if anyone that plays the game actually read the amalgam stuff i'd be suprised...

....damn kids these days.
  18. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Since we're never gonna get pre-order Batman, New 52 look like a good alternative. As for everyone wanting troika because it is black, I think there is option devs should consider - they already got finished dark Batman skin in the game that they could add instead:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  19. Kwosie New Player

NEW 52!
    • Like x 2
  20. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Did you miss the part where it was marks?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.