Healers on Strike!!!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by GodofSorcery, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neidler New Player

Hell no we wont heal hell no we wont heal
    Can we get some pics and gifs of riots and people on strike in here
    • Like x 4
  2. somerandombats New Player

hey you know ima fan of the healz.
    • Like x 4
  3. GodofSorcery New Player

I understand if you don't want to run with an Electric Healer (SHOTS FIRED) but don't let that bad experience ruin it for the good healing powers haha
    • Like x 3
  4. Errorcode1058 New Player

My tank and I support this. No healer= no group as far as I'm concerned.
    Healers, please remember this when the time comes a tanks start being excluded...you all sat back and did nothing in T5.
    • Like x 12
  5. GodofSorcery New Player

Lol you know good and well you don't need know heals haha
  6. savageprime New Player

Oh oh another thing I was told lol
    "We just dont need you healer".
  7. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Imo they should make the adds hit harder and cut there health by half. I would rather run a 1-1-1-1 set-up and not 2dps 1heal and 1 tank, because that set-up just blows, and atleast to me the 1 heal 2dps troll set-up take longer. The whole fight is like inner first room. The Tank 2dps troll set-up and the 1-1-1-1 set-up is the only way I will run the alert
    • Like x 1
  8. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

I'm soooo glad I have a League and don't have to deal with this type of crap....

IA ARMY
    • Like x 2
  9. savageprime New Player

Lol trruuuueee. To this day I cannot tank fam/bia outside my league lol. Yea I can dps or tank and do both well but I enjoy tanking alot.
    • Like x 1
  10. GodofSorcery New Player

I run at night when most of my league is off so I have no choice but to PUG
    • Like x 2
  11. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Make friends!

IA ARMY
  12. MentosTroll Loyal Player

Trolls and Heals definitely got the short end of the stick in this DLC. As tanks get stronger and dps learn WM better trolls won't even have a spot in the alerts.
  13. GodofSorcery New Player

You mind being my friend? :D:D:D
    • Like x 4
  14. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

We run with anyone who wants to run...if you need help getting in that alert, hit me!

USPS xSUPERMAN66x, I'm down!

IA ARMY
    • Like x 3
  15. Waterfall Well-Known Player

As a healer who had a ton of trouble anytime I tried to pug t5 stuff due to the change to solo heals and to many other healers fighting for that same spot in the raid.... I 100% support the healer population dropping off. Will make my chosen profession in demand again :)
    • Like x 1
  16. Little Sister New Player

You can always heal me ThesisS !
    • Like x 3
  17. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

As much as I like healing myself, a certain technical issue I've been having has forced me to switch to gearing up as dps before gearing up as healer anyway. I hope the issue gets resolved by the time T6 raids are released because healing is something I actually enjoy doing and my technical issue prevents me from healing anything beyond solo and duo content. That being said, I had to try out one of those 2 dps, tank, troll runs. Was fun. But I do prefer having a good healer. Wish my technical issue wasn't preventing me from healing the alert lol.
  18. GodofSorcery New Player

19. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

it's not the devs, it's the mindset of some of these bandwagon riding players. In all my T6 Alerts, there is a Healer.....I make sure of it. :mad:

No one wants a angry Controller.
    • Like x 4
  20. TheBirdOfSteel Committed Player

Well im currently levelling my heal on USPC , so the bird will save the day if anyone needs a healer .....i shall be there.

Also im so awesome that i shall heal multiple raids and alerts at once just to help cull any lack of healers.

:D
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.