T6 Styles Preview

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rasta, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

While I don't agree with the tone, I do agree that there needs to be more skin. More chest styles with bracers would be awesome and the skirts without the pants would be a gigantic improvement.
    • Like x 1
  2. Echephyle New Player

I love the swords and mask styles, but do agree most of the styles look too similar to the Gates Amazonian gear. I was really disappointed we couldn't get the same look as the new Amazons in the dlc 10 screenshots.
    • Like x 1
  3. Echephyle New Player

I would like a new arrow quiver or even better, bow + quiver on the back!
    • Like x 3
  4. Wonder Bira Active Player

The only good thing about those cheap styles is that I'm NEVER GONNA QUIT my Noble Warrior style set. lol
  5. Gen New Player

Other than the tiaras and back styles, these new styles are butt ugly. In fact, these styles just made the Viking styles look even more amazing than ever before.
  6. BigAl Devoted Player

One is coming. Follow the link in my sig.
  7. The Doctor Loyal Player

So, why would the GU change Hive/Norseman styles to Fury, when we won't even be able to earn Fury until DLC 10? This is clearly an error, correct? Im well aware that they will change with the next DLC.
  8. Stardazer Committed Player

It's not a matter of skimpier style, it's just if they're going to be inspired by Amazons, they might as well also reflect their culture and social ideals. Like DC-Doll said, Amazons did not care to cover their bodies, there is nothing about modesty, it's all about loving their own bodies. Wonder Woman in comics and television shows has addressed it many times, there is nothing wrong with her "revealing" outfit because it makes her feel powerful.
    I would love to see these styles without the undergarments, or whatever that is.
    • Like x 3
  9. SkullGang Devoted Player

Really ? So vendor items are costing MoT since we can't earn MoF yet ?
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

All the Tier 1 to Tier 5 armour vendors have changed to MoT. The style vendor has changed to MoF, including the older styles such as Hive Defenders, Runes of the Norsemen etc. although currently there is no way to get MoF on the Test Server.
  11. SkullGang Devoted Player

How is that going to work when it goes on live ? People won't be able to buy the rare styles until the DLC drops.
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

*shrugs shoulders*

I'm no dev. Maybe it won't be on live, maybe it's just for Test at the moment.
  13. tukuan Devoted Player

It's hard to tell from the still but I think other than the legs/head, there's a lot of flexibility in these. I could see the hands/feets of all three fitting with most flexsuit type styles quite well. I also like one-sided shoulder piece.

The back sheaths definitely are the highlight though.
  14. tukuan Devoted Player

I know you are being rhetorical but would it be surprising if you were? I can't imagine any style set that could be universally loved. Certainly universally disliked, but not loved.
    • Like x 1
  15. Stardazer Committed Player

Maybe with the extended time GU36 might be on test, they may announce the DLC on test next week as well. That way people can test the GU36 combat mechanics and Weapon Mastery from the DLC. Then when all is good and done, they'll release both at the same time.

Well... that's what I wish anyways. Lol.
  16. Tunderer New Player

Beside from back styles its another medival retextured cr*p in game .Cant you see ppl how it looks ? all 3 almost the same .Worst Tier styles ever.Goshh community here is thankfull for every throwed bone,even if its old and stink one .
    • Like x 1
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Glad they're finally giving us swords worn on the back. Too bad they're Greek style. Totally WRONG for ninjas (one of my alts is Storm Shadow from G.I.*Joe: A Real American Hero.) :(
  18. Wonder Bira Active Player

19. TrueOlympus New Player

The people calling it rehashed are jaded.

They look like the Amazonian already in game........ BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SAME THEME. They are different in many ways, but of course they'd have the same feel considering they are the same theme. Do you complain that all slimline essentially looks the same? They are the same theme. They look alike. DUH.

Can't believe people are complaining about something looking the same. When its obviously meant to look the same
    • Like x 3
  20. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Do the villain styles look the same? or Do villains get different themed styles?