823/824 feats done. 178.65sp.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by uXix, Jan 19, 2014.

1. thelostczarnian New Player

thats good but this trend of brag threads is
    [IMG]
    not knocking the acomplishment but brag thread about sp are getting annoying
    • Like x 1
  2. uXix Committed Player

Yea we have more feats but the total is still the same. You are just missing the races.
  3. Solmes202 Loyal Player

You SHOULD brag! Well done!
    • Like x 1
  4. ManaBaddMan New Player

lol ;p

ya gj!! 6/8 HD as well, lemme guess...shouldrs and waist huh?
  5. uXix Committed Player

Waist and Feet..:D

I remember getting the shoulders from Star Labs T2 box.
  6. ManaBaddMan New Player

meh...better then the 'i cant play', 'ima controller that doesnt like to put out power', 'nerf evrything i dont use so i can find my name on the scorecard' and 'Nexus/PW WHAaaaaawhaaa' threads. jusayn
    • Like x 5
  7. ManaBaddMan New Player

well dam am i glad to hear some good news about those shoulders, lol, that waist though...
    • Like x 1
  8. Shriek New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

LOL I did not get that message from that picture, all I could think was mmmm I want some.... I shoudlnt' have skipped breakfast this morning.
    • Like x 2
  10. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Squeezable Peanutbutter!?!?!
    • Like x 2
  11. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Tharkis usually does it. I'm not 100% sure after DLC9 or even after the PVP season but I'd imagine it hasn't changed. IIRC Villains have .05 more than heroes.

As long as that's maintained means as long as heroes aren't stuck at X.95 then the SP max will be the same for both.

SMH for back from the hack.
  12. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

Congrats!
    But I have one more DLC feat available than you? I read 179 for the total available to me??
  13. Givens X New Player

Why ... I have finished the Hive defender. It has been dropping from the T2 alerts weekly boxes for a while.
    I spent a couple weeks running all my T2 and finished it .. A few others in my league are now 1 piece away too.
  14. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Hero and Villains have diff feats. The totals add up to be very close to the same as far as feat points though (pretty sure it's .05 off).
  15. Skyfall New Player

i.........will.............catch...........yo-

nah, i won't .grats

I have the hive defender though :p
    • Like x 1
  16. TrueOlympus New Player

Ive never even seen a piece of hive defender drop..............
  17. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

We have 2 guys in my league (uxix one of them) who have been farming it weekly since they made that change. All t2s on lockout. Uxix is still 2 away and I believe hte other is even further away.

It is in no way set properly considering it's a 10 pointer that's been "in the game" as long as it has.

Remove it no, but make it more reasonable like they are doing with avatar infiltrator, yes please.
    • Like x 1
  18. uXix Committed Player

I only do the T2 alerts weekly (i don't reset them) especially after i got all the Hive pieces that drop from the Hive T2..:(

If more than 4 pieces dropped from Hive then i would have no problem replaying it but for now i won't bother.
  19. kawe Loyal Player

Grats!
    I'm 5 points off. Hunting feats is so much fun. I can't wait to get more. xD
    And ye... Hive defender is a female dog to get.
  20. uXix Committed Player

You finished the entire set in a couple of weeks? Consider yourself very lucky.:)
    • Like x 1