Armories Arrive in DCUO Next Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Captain Liberty, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Armories are a Marketplace addition, therefore they don't need to be added with a Game Update.

Odds are they'll be available next Tuesday after the PSN updates.
    • Like x 2
  2. Oel Em Well-Known Player

BINGO!!!
    • Like x 3
  3. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Weighing in on the price: Seems reasonable to me. Anything over $10 and I probably would have balked.
    • Like x 3
  4. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

We pay 15 dollars a month for our subscription....have to buy replay badges to re run content...10 dollars just to switch powers from time to time....and now 8 dollars for armories....wow...If u really like the game and play it a lot u do have to spend a lot money....they really do a good job finding new ways to make us spend money if u are really into the game...I mean they don't make us spend money but if u want to do better and advance u really have to spend the cash....
    • Like x 4
  5. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

I fully expected them to be $10....so $8 is better than what I thought they would be. I was also surprised and happy that there are bundles. The 4 pack seems the way to go for me.
    • Like x 4
  6. Doc Holliday New Player

This has me worried about the price of purchasable account feats. I was sure they would be reasonable since other popular games give them for free. (IE Borderlands where your challenges stack on each character)

But idk, this is such a huge cash grab I might just take a break and let my loyalty points accumulate...
    • Like x 6
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

This is where you're wrong. You don't have to do this, you choose to do this. Everything you mentioned there is a convenience item that is not required to play the game. Nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you spend money to buy these things.
    • Like x 10
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Don't forget that the feats will be purchased using Replay Badges and not actual LP/SC/MC/$.
    • Like x 2
  9. Oel Em Well-Known Player

just remember if you take a break, you have to still log in once a month or you dont get your points for that month. New rule starting in Feb.
    • Like x 2
  10. TrueOlympus New Player

Im pissed though. Since the 4 pack is 24 dollars I can't buy a 20 dollar PSN card alone....... I'd have to somehow get those 4 extra dollars..... somehow....
  11. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

As always... the game is free to play, but not free to make... and to keep DCUO going there has to be income. I buy the annual membership, comes out to $10/mo which saves me $60/year... and I receive 150 Replay Badges and 500 LPs each month- which means the subscription is basically self-paid.
    • Like x 2
  12. Davis New Player

Instead of people being happy about the anouncement were all just raging over the prices lets hope they have time to redo them because right now its just a bit overpriced.
    • Like x 7
  13. Nemisor Committed Player

I give it a week before all you see in lfg is " glf troll cr99 dox, must have arm spec dps"
    • Like x 7
  14. Skyris Allen Well-Known Player

I dont have too much experience with a lot of MMO's to see your perspective of standard. Not going take sides here either but will like to state in Finale Fantasy MMO you have one character be any role they want. If you pick new power you have to level that individual class up from lvl 1 but its still cool knowing your not bound to one role and its default because of your power. You can tank one minute and be healer or dps the next all on one character no switching toons needed.
  15. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

Lol...I tried to make a thread in the gameplay section about the prices being insane....locked within 5 minutes...oh yea the prices are waaaaaaaay to high....
    • Like x 10
  16. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Actually Davis, not everyone is raging, many people are content with the pricing as most of us expected $10 per armory. However, they did one better and offered discount pricing for additional armories. I understand if you aren't running an alt, but many players run alts or have ideas for multiple loadouts and understand how much value for them this brings to the game.
    • Like x 2
  17. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Wow...way too expensive. $5 a piece should have been the price.
    I'll get 4 probably but I definitely will not get anymore than that. Shame could have sold me more for the right price but not that price.
    • Like x 9
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Locked because several people were making the same thread and it's more productive to keep it all in one thread.
    • Like x 4
  19. Remander Steadfast Player

Listen to this guy, and you will make a lot more money. Promise. ;)
    • Like x 13
  20. Doc Holliday New Player

That's outstanding...

The news just keeps getting better and better today.

I suppose now Mepps will announce PvP Season 2 isn't next week...
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.