Create your own Legends loadouts

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Circe, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Circe New Player

Zatanna
    [IMG]
    Weapon: Wand
    Movement Mode: Flight

Moves:
    Vengeance - Channels a destructive beam at an enemy.
    Cruel Enchantment - Summons a violent eruption of magic and doves to knock down and damage nearby enemies.
    Magic Transport - Surround yourself with doves, teleporting yourself and temporarily protecting you from incoming attacks.
    When Doves Cry - A flash of magic hits your enemies, summoning a flock of doves to attack.
    Mythical Cleanse - Give a small heal to the most injured person in your group.
    Demonic Rising - Summon the demon Etrigan to fight by your side.

To see in action:
    • Like x 6
  2. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Azrael
    [IMG]
    Weapon: 2-Handed / Martial Arts
    Movement Mode: Acrobatics

Moves:
    Absorb Heat (see Ignition Tree)
    Forward Flip (see Acro)
    St. Dumas' Blessing (This is the "system" kicking in and would give a temporary buff to might & prec, maybe resistance)
    Back Flip (See Acro)
    Fiery Weapon (see Immolation tree)
    Enflame (see Immolation tree)

OK... it's a stretch because he's not in the game yet. Just an idea though.
    • Like x 2
  3. Circe New Player

Whisper A'Daire
    [IMG]
    Weapon: Handblasters
    Movement: Acrobatics

Moves:
    Telekinesis - Lifts and holds enemies helplessly in the air while hurling nearby objects at them.
    Mass Levitation - Levitates nearby enemies helplessly into the air.
    Telekinetic Shield - Surrounds you with telekinetic force, preventing damage.
    Terror Tendrils - Flings a trio of tentacular orbs to assault enemies in their path.
    Feast Well - Summons 3 shapeshifters to attack the enemies.
    Bodyguard - Summons Kyle Abbot to attack the enemies. Some damage taken is reflected to him.

To see in action:
    • Like x 3
  4. Lucaefor New Player

Sigh..I wish all threads were like this.

My personal favourites for next legends inclusions are: Poison Ivy, Zatanna, Deathstroke and Black Adam. Have a go at Deathstroke and Black Adam (Word of Power in team legends would be extremely powerful however)
    • Like x 1
  5. Circe New Player

Brother Blood
    [IMG]
    Weapon: A variation of Handblasters
    Movement Mode: Flight

Moves:
    Gore Blast - Hit your opponent with a blast of blood.
    Blood on the Walls - Puddles of blood drench your opponents, causing damage over time.
    Bloody Mary - A puddle of blood surrounds you, teleporting you and pushing enemies back.
    Blood Transfusion - Drain the blood (health) of your enemy, slowly healing you over time.
    Blood Barrier - Protect yourself from incoming attacks with a shield of blood.
    For Trigon - Summon sin demons (1 of each sin) to attack enemies. 100% supercharge.

To see in action:

My 1st male character I created. Have to say, I really like it! Wasn't too sure on the movement mode or weapon though. I'm sure they can tweak it and come up with something good.
    • Like x 3
  6. LordNightmare New Player

The Question (Vic Sage!)
    [IMG]
    Weapon: Martial Arts

Can't really think of anything he could use as powers, but dammit he needs a presence in this game! ._. he's my favorite
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLoneLantern New Player

I don't know how far you've gotten into this game, but The Question is a woman in DCUO.
  8. SonOfKalel New Player

Black Lightning

HB
    Voltac volt
    Electrocute
    Electroburst
    EPush
    Swoop attack
    Mega Volt 50%sc
  9. Gwalir Loyal Player

I think it'd be more fitting to have her powers instead be called:

Ecnaegnev
    Leurl Tnemtnahcne
    Cigam Tropsnart
    Nehw Sevod Yrc
    Lacihtym Esnaelc
    Cinomed Gnisir

That way, it imitates how she uses her powers.
    • Like x 4
  10. LordNightmare New Player

Correct, it's Renee Montoya who took over after Victor "Vic" Sage died of lung cancer. HOWEVER, IIRC he is the Question once more in comics since the New 52. Both of them (Renee and Vic) being available as Legends would be amazing.

Also, if I remember as well.. the Question tapes you find in Investigations during one of the late game missions (It's in Gotham.. that's all I can remember ._.) are actually Vic's and are voiced by none other than his VA in the Justice League Unlimited series, Jeffery Coombs.
  11. Xolag Well-Known Player

Where is The Flash? :(
  12. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Don't take this a personal, but your thread is not a complain for once! I really love what you've come up with maybe a little tweaks like Zatanna summoning Etrigan is too not her. She also has too many doves! I'd love if she used her hat in some powers, rabbit transformation attacks maybe? and more magician aspects added. Killer Frost can have Ice shield, blizzard, and Freezewave maybe? Poison Ivy could use a teleportIike how she can in Arkham. Brother Blood is super cool! My personal favourites are Zatanna, Poison Ivy, Killer Frost, and Aquaman from Lone Stranger although all of them are very cool and would really be fun in legends. I don't expect them soon though becaue we're heading towards a lantern DLC so prolly Lyssa Drak is the only one in this list that might make it in. Thanks for this thread and I hope some of this are taken to consideration!
    • Like x 1
  13. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

I'm glad you like it!

But I'll bet the Lone Lantern is confused!!!!

(He did an excellent job on Aquaman, I agree.)
  14. allstareu New Player

Wheres Mr Freeze :( ? another rifle toon would be awesome
  15. allstareu New Player

Rough loadout for my man mr freeze
    Frost Snipe
    Summon Ice Elemental or Summon Freeze Goons
    Hibernation (35% SC)
    Ice Boulder or Snowball
    Bitter Winds
    Reflect or if that will be too OP Shatter Restraints
  16. Circe New Player

Doctor Psycho
    [IMG]
    Weapon: Martial Arts (?)

Moves:
    Psi-Blast - Hit your enemy with a blast of mental energy.
    Mind Over Matter - Stun your enemy with mental focus.
    Now You See Me, Now You Don't - Become invisible after pushing your opponents back.
    Seeing Double - Create illusions of yourself. Tap melee to summon more (up to 5).
    Down For The Count - Push your opponents down with your superior intellect.
    Mind Games - Create hallucinations of Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and Power Girl to attack your opponents.

To see in action:
    • Like x 2
  17. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

IT'S SLENDERMAN!!!! Jk...

I wish we had Brainiac in Legends. And Trigon. And Chemo. And Aquaman. And all of the other iconic NPCs...
  18. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Titanic Trenton
    [IMG]
    Weapon: Brawling
    Movement: Bumming Around (fast movement activates walking)

Moves:
    Taunt (see emote)
    Flex (see emote)
    Says "Titanic Trenton is here and ready to fight the bad guys."
    Eat (see emote)
    Drink (see emote)
    Sleep (see emote)

Well, he wouldn't survive PvP with this loadout, but if they every made an Unlegends PvE quest for comic relief, this could be used!
    :p
    • Like x 5
  19. Horrorshow New Player

I like some of your suggestions for Poison Ivy; however, Poison Ivy is a non confrontational character. She would probably just ensnare an enemy with vines rather than drag them towards her. She lets her plants do her dirty work while she sits back and watches the show. In a sense I can see Poison Ivy functioning a lot like Circe in Legends PVP.

Here are some of my suggestions.

Weapon: Handblasters/Martial Arts combo

Moves:
    Briar - Stuns and inflicts heavy damage from viciously thorned briars. Vine Lash - Encoils an enemy in a vicious thorny vine that drags them toward you.
    Savage Growth - Summons a violent eruption of plant life to knock down nearby enemies.
    Pheromone Bomb - Throws pheromones at enemies to confuse them and force them to attack other players.
    Rise of the Plants - Summons Gallows Oak minion to fight by Ivy's side. If it is destroyed it heals Ivy and damages nearby enemies.
    Pheromone Bloom - Knocks down and stuns your enemies while healing you over time. (50-100% Supercharge)

------------------------------------------------

Penguin

Weapon - Rifle Umbrella
    Movement Mode - Acrobatics but glides with umbrella upwards.

Moves:
    Flamethrower - Penguin shoots flames in a circle, dealing 100+ damage rapidly. Vulnerable to interrupt.
    Sonic Attack - Penguin spins his umbrella to confuse and attack enemies.
    Bomb Shower - Penguin launches a ring of bombs surrounding himself.
    Summon Mechanical Penguin - Penguin summons a different mechanical penguin to fight by his side. The different mechanical penguins are acid, cyro, and pyro. When the penguin is destroyed it lets off a small explosion that pushes enemies back.
    Desperate Escape - A form of dust off that propels Penguin into the air by using his umbrella. (same supercharge cost of dustoff and functions exactly like it.)

Other power could be a buff or a 35% below move that involves him stabbing a person with his umbrella. His umbrella usually has a knife coming out of the tip.
    • Like x 2
  20. Yallander Loyal Player

This should be a transformation trinket in the market place or an annual gift.
    • Like x 1