The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Z o e y New Player

Lol pretty sure it's almost impossible to post on the wrong page ;) so settle down bud
  2. Whisper Well-Known Player

And yet you manage to quote your own advertisement. :rolleyes:
  3. Roboctopus New Player

*In-game name. -- Rastilyn
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). -- Villain
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) -- USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. -- 35 combat Rating, 28 skill points
    *Power. -- Mental
    *Role. -- DPS
    *Do you have a mic? -- YES
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. -- Premium
    *About yourself. -- I play mostly at night, I have a really busy 9-5 and then take classes in the evenings, so I am typically around by 10pm EST. I am an MMO-Gamer. I've played World of Warcraft since it was released and am still a regular raider on it. I just started DCU about 3-4 weeks ago and love it so far!
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? --- I am brand new to DCU and have no idea what I am doing other than what I have read on the forums. I am trying to find people to play with and to help me learn the ropes. I would definitely like to do dungeons and raids at some point, when I am geared and have enough skill points. I also have a Quantum Hero and an Electric Villain that I am leveling. I am really excited about the game so far, just need people to play with!

If you are willing to take me aboard, either send me a forum message or in-game mail on Rastilyn. You can also reach me on Rexkire (Hero side).
  4. nicodemus New Player

*In-game name.
    Don't know yet. :) Contact me here on the forum for now.

*Faction (Hero/Villain).
    Both. :) I will Alt.

*Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC)
    USPC

*Combat Rating/Skill Points.
    None. Brand new, downloading now. :)

*Power.
    Any.

*Role.
    Any.

*Do you have a mic?
    Yes, and I usually use Mumble.

*Legendary/Premium/Free to play.
    Legendary right now.

*About yourself.
    Former avid CoH player. I still mourn her loss. T_T But at some point one must move on and hero on. So I'm here to try out DCUO. I like the DCU a lot, so that helps. :)

*What are you looking for in a league and why?
    I'm looking for a RP friendly league. One that enjoys staying in character while doing content together and is more interested in characters and casual fun than numbers and gear.

I alt a lot so I can come up with any concept if the league is looking for something in particular, or has groups on both sides.

I'm looking for people to learn and enjoy the universe with. Look me up and let's be super together! :D
  5. Myrakai New Player

*In-game name.
    Donna Dice

*Faction (Hero/Villain).
    Hero

USPC

13/12 (I am new to the game, lvl.14 at time of writing this.)

*Power.
    Quantum

*Role.
    Aspiring Controller

*Do you have a mic?
    Yes

Premium, so far I own the Origin Crisis and Home Turf DLC's

*About yourself.
    An avid fan of MMO's, I've played so many I won't bother to post them ^^; I love the community aspect of MMO gaming. In particular I love helping people league-mates or not, as long as someone needs assistance you will probably see me as one of the 1st to offer my help. (assuming of course I am the appropriate lvl/role/etc. for said request. (also assuming I'm not busy helping someone else ^^;)

What I would like 1st and foremost in a league is an active RP community. I love RPing with others through events, quests, random battles, or even just having a relaxing talk. Second, this isn't 'too' much of a priority but I tend to enjoy smaller leagues as everyone knows each other and spends time together as opposed to larger leagues where there are the regulars that stay by themselves for the most part and the rather large list of people that almost no one knows is even in the group that tends to (but not always) get ignored because no one spent the time to get to know them.
  6. ceehow217 New Player

*In-game name. -- Phantom Charles
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). -- Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) -- USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. -- CR 70 / 60 SP
    *Power. -- Mental
    *Role. -- Controller
    *Do you have a mic? -- YES
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. -- Legendary
    *About yourself. -- I play mostly late night and at different times during the day during the weekends (I live on the east coast of the US). This is my second main toon that I created after losing the first one when I changed PS network username. I have been seeing everything that a troller has to do during alerts/raids online and on youtube.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? --- I am
    looking for a semi-serious league that runs a fair amount of raids and alerts and helps each other get marks and feats. I've been playing this game mostly solo since I started over in March and after a few bad experiences in alarts and raids I want a steady group of players to run with.
  7. Jasonstorm New Player

Here's my info. I really need a league
    *Name: jasonstorm17
    *Faction: Hero
    *Server: USPS3
    *Combat Rating :CR is 59
    *Power: Gadgets
    *Role: Controller
    *Do you have a mic: Nope but I am very friendly and type fast
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium
    *About yourself: I love superhero games like this
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: Im looking for a league that are respectful to every member and likes to have fun doing raids and alerts. Also one that is PVP mainly and knows how to do their roles right. I want a league cause its hard to do things sometimes by yourself
    Message me if I could join.
  8. Jasonstorm New Player

Here's my info. I really need a league
    *Name: jasonstorm17
    *Combat Rating :CR is 59
    *Do you have a mic: Nope but I am very friendly and type fast
    *About yourself: I love superhero games like this
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: Im looking for a league that are respectful to every member and likes to have fun doing raids and alerts. Also one that is PVP mainly and knows how to do their roles right. I want a league cause its hard to do things sometimes by yourself
    Message me if I could join.
  9. Jasonstorm New Player

Sorry posted again by accident
  10. Jasonstorm New Player

*In-game name: jasonstorm17
    *Faction (Hero/Villain):Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC): USPS3
    *Combat Rating: 59
    *Do you have a mic? Nope but I'm very friendly and type fast
    *About yourself. I love superhero games
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: Im looking for a league that is fun and is respectful to all members and also do alerts and raids together. Also one that is PVP mainly. I also hope(remember not a must have) that we can all hang out in someone's base if they have home turf.
    Last request is that we do our roles correctly. Why u might ask cuz it's hard to do things by yourself sometimes.
    Message me here or in game if i can join
  11. Jasonstorm New Player

Sorry again
  12. JoshuaMazzuto New Player

*In-game name.
    The Aeon
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).
    Hero
    PS3
    CR: 31 / SP:25
    *Power.
    Quantum
    *Role.
    Damage
    *Do you have a mic?
    Yes
    Legendary
    *About yourself.
    I'm 27 year old male from the Niagara Falls region of Canada. Regular player and just hit 30 yesterday.
    Looking for any type of League really.
  13. McFries New Player

*In-game name: McFries
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC): USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 22CR ( I'm just lvl 26 but when I get to level 30, it will be easier for me to do duos and do lots of tier sets)
    *Power: Ice
    *Role: Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Free to play
    *About yourself: I'm from Philippines and i Speak Tagalog and English and a little bit of French too:) I have played almost all the MMORPG games and DCUO is the only game that made me stay so long because im a fan of DC characters, I am very active also in game, I usually go online almost everyday in a week:)
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? An Active League, Lots of Friendly Members, An Active Leader And Does Raids most of the time:)
  14. GamblerDestroyer New Player

Name: MenaceOfHell
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points PvP:0 PvE:19 Skill points: 18
    *Power: Ice
    *Role: DPS
    *Do you have a mic: no
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Free
    *About yourself: Im 11
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? ACTIVE PEOPLE!!!!!!.
  15. Mr Bordeaux New Player

*In-game name. The Bordeaux
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villian
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC)*Usps3
    Combat Rating/Skill Points. Not sure how to see combat rating sorry
    *Power. Light
    *Role. dps
    Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. legendary
    *About yourself. 24 I keep making new characters sobi haven't been past level 15. Lol need a little help on this game
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Fun& helpful league that's it
  16. Ant Tao Well-Known Player

*Name: AntxAsura
    *Server: USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: PvE: 73 PvP: 83 Skill points: 50
    *Power: Quantum
    *Role: PvE DPS/ PvP Controller
    *Do you have a mic: no
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *About yourself: Idk what to say lol.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Tired of playing with scrubs.
  17. RyanxGosling New Player

*In-game name. trapmusic
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). V
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 96 cr pve 84 pvp 110 sp
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. Troll
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself. Beast.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? People who can beat nexus/wave in a timely manner.

++new to the forums. Just trying to find some good people to play with since all I tend to meet is pure scrubs.
  18. KingMidNightMoon New Player

Send me a tell in game
  19. AJ_420 New Player

I wonder where the wanna-be mods are to tell this guy not to post here...
  20. xoCiaraxo New Player

LOLOOLOLOL