USPC PVP Season Declaration

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Note Worthy, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Note Worthy New Player

If he claims to be running 2 people that were 40 sp range i doubt it was the best possible team lol, and he never changed name because of loss but because of choice. I mean changing name over past mistakes? LOL come on were all better than that
  2. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

me neither, Fami never wants to use HT, we just are tired of taking the high ground and not using it when the other teams spam it so we now use it, if its used against us first just like the thread in my signature. There is no way to justify using the HT trinkets, the mods are fine they add a new level to PvP and you can interchange them for different setups, i'm fine with them but the trinkets have no place.

if we can all follow that im sure it will be an awesome season.
  3. Note Worthy New Player

i really dont see all the hometurf spam or sb spam on either side, but the expressions on commentators faces' are hilarious xD., but also when i see this i remember at teh time buzz was not fully geared, and also i was not in that fight with my epic dps ;p
  4. The M New Player

ObsidianChill must have like 30 sp, he always plays with Odissey. He is a pve scrub, and still got you guys. And yeah, you can say w/e but we all saw he left league the day after he got owned in FNL, and changed name too ¬ ¬
    • Like x 1
  5. The M New Player

Did u miss the thread when buzz said he was already fully geared, saying on forums that silver was farming his gear and he deleted it. They were even practicing like 2 weeks before the FNL, and silver say it was dust LOL, Man, now it´s clear. You are not different than them.
  6. Korrupt New Player

All this talk except no one will queue against the actual thc team. Ya'll fought against one troller that wasn't in our league and against a PvE healer. Now that we have a full PvP ya'll wont queue with the reason "Not until update 27". Now update 27 is here and none of you queue against us. It's funny with all the bashing and mud flinging that none of you still won't queue.
  7. Note Worthy New Player

LOL i'm pretty sure were up there now since we've all come together. were synced and we got the fire power to be the best. come prove me wrong. If you beat us I will gladly make another forum post with the title, what i learned from fami is, explaining why you are the best pvp league ever
  8. Korrupt New Player

He never said I was farming his gear. Not once.
  9. Korrupt New Player

All this talk no queue.

Want to set something up tonight? Or is fami going to cry and complain about broken mechanics?
  10. Korrupt New Player

Chipacabra and Tulsua have nothing to do with my actual premade. The premade we fought you with on FNL was something we threw together at the last minute. Excuses aside, I have a great team now. Why don't you man up and queue tonight? We have asked for about 2-3 weeks now for a rematch but ya'll have been ditching us saying that the pvp mechanics are too broken and wait until update 27.
    • Like x 1
  11. Note Worthy New Player

LOL your joking right? is he really only 30sp? i mean if he is kudos to him xD, but like you said think what you want and as will i
  12. Korrupt New Player

Let this be a reminder,

Buzz had just come off a year hiatus from DC and he went into this match.
    The game has changed over a year.

I admit I didn't go in with the strongest team possible. Who cares at this point?

I have a strong team now. Face us. Queue tonight or pick a date and time.
  13. Itazuki New Player

Record this if you guys do get the fight going... Seeing Fami vs THC in an even match would be fun to watch!
    • Like x 1
  14. The M New Player

Dude, you always change name and then cry "it was not the same team"
    LOL

Did you read the "excuses for dummies" book?
  15. Note Worthy New Player

Guys lets stop wussing out. We sound like a bunch of thrumps(asian girls) LOL, but on a serious side note(pun intended) lets get some pvp going? huh? huh? huh? lets face it were all competitive enough but this is all bark and no bite. LETS SEE SOME TEETH TONIGHT am i right?
  16. Note Worthy New Player

i got you =p
  17. Korrupt New Player

I went back to my original league and my original name. I'm not hiding. Show me where I am hiding please.

Back in the day, we use to whip fami. Nothing has/will change about that.

Last 2 matches in 4v4s we wooped fami bad.

Ace chemicals then 4v4 deathmatch on the moon that fami QUIT.
  18. Korrupt New Player

We have people with equal gear and better skill.

Sattle up fami.

I'm confident I will beat ya'll.

I think that's why you're afraid to queue.
  19. The M New Player

That already happened in FNL, it was them under the tag of defection but it was the same team. If they get beaten, they will change the name again and say "it was not us". It´s the same story always. That is why this thread is so intense.
  20. Korrupt New Player

I've called fami out just about every night now and I get....

...............................crickets..........................
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.