New weapon pack

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by PureDarkness, May 30, 2013.

1. caser1 New Player

I have purchased for $ 4.99 The Green Energy Weapon Pack. When successfully purchased, I selected two items, the shield and the gauntlets. After appearing in my character inventory, I selected the items and chose the X button option to equip. They both did not appear again in my inventory, nor did it appear that they were equipped. I then chose katanas and hammers, but a locked symbol appears and I cannot access the items. I would appreciate assistance with this matter. I am assuming, you have to have skill points to use them and then have the correct DLC as well to use them. Thank you.
  2. shaun10656 New Player

they didn't use the word light as in what the hl characters are light not lanterns. so energy is something else entirely but the colors they choose are those of lanterns and the shape of them relate to lanterns like the yellow weapons are scary looking green is more safe less menacing looking red is more uncontrolled jagged looking like they cant maintain a shape and blue is also less menacing cause green and blue are similiar
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They are only weapon styles not actual weapons. You have to have equipped a weapon you have in your inventory and then go to your Styles tab, go to weapons and then select the Green Energy style.
  4. Toshknight Loyal Player

I KNEW IT>.. i guessed long ago they would give us blue lanterns... and it was obvious they would give us Red. because of the npcs we fight... are you sure their doing this cause i want to be a red lantern so bad
  5. Toshknight Loyal Player

well you play on ps3 you dont count
  6. Toshknight Loyal Player

hah aquamans trident and steals hammer worst superheroes ever
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Nobody is "sure" about anything until the devs tell us for certain.
  8. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

I'm pretty sure they are just giving you the red weapons pack to convince you that they have done something spectacular. I'm not sure it's a hint to things to come, and the likelyhood of SOE/DC doing something as cool as offering different lantern power sets/or just damn colors, atleast now you can have a red sword to match that yellow ring of yours (that matches right?).
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Nobody is "sure" about anything until the devs tell us for certain.
  10. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

The problem is, that it doesn't match. OK, one minute you have a red sword, and then u pop out yellow light claws. Hum. Do u have multiple rings on you?
    The fact that annoys me even more is: why do the heroes get to have weapons of their color of power, while the villains have to deal with it? Are the Devs trying to make there be even more heroes? I would understand better if they release yellow and blue, they would want the game to be more balanced and make there be more villains... But this way, uh-uh.
  11. Midnight Strike New Player

Nope, not sure in anyway, which is why it starts out "Hypothetical". I do believe there will be some kind of blue and red power added in the future, and that the blue and yellow weapon packs will get released as well, just on the correct time frame, but this is all my best guess.
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

First of all, the guys was clearly being sarcastic.

Second of all, if you managed to read any of the many forums on this topic you would know that Blue and Yellow packs are coming soon, you'll just have to be patient.
  13. caser1 New Player

Thank you.

Hello:

Two things:

1. I purchased the green energy weapon pack. I chose the Shield. It does not appear on my list of items.

2. To see if I was choosing the purchase options correctly, I also chose Katanas, Hammer, Dual Wield and another and cannot delete them, which I want to.

Please let me know how I can get the item that I want: The Shield and delete the items that I do not want, as they are taking space in my inventory.

Thank you.
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You're welcome :)

When you say you chose the shield do you mean you claimed it from the marketplace? Once it was in your inventory you needed to consume it like you would any other style. Please keep in mind still that it is a style only and not an actual weapon. In order to use this style you must equip a Shield weapon and then go into your style tab. In the style tab scroll down to the "Weapon" section and select "Green Energy Shield," then the green energy shield will be the style you use. There is also a bug at the moment though that resets your weapon style every time you log into the game so that it looks like the weapon you have equipped.

Unfortunately you can't delete the other styles from your inventory. My advice would be to reset your skill points and then put a skill point into each weapon tree for the styles you can't use. When you do this you will then be able to consume the styles from your inventory. After you do this you can reset your skill points again so that you can put them back where they originally were.
  15. Adamwiseguy New Player

What can a red lantern do anyways?
  16. sean04122009 Well-Known Player

We know, So far
    1)Only weapon packs we receive are based off our powers. So red and blue?
    2)Every dlc that was feature with a power had a title with the name in it or the title is about that power.
    (((( (( Like Origin Crisis ------>going back in time= quantum power )) )))
    3)Now The next dlc Is HALLS OF POWER,(pvp focus)(also league bases). Most of us expects a healing power next , then tank (Trials of Trigon) since that is the previous pattern. If this remains true then our next power is a healing power and most suspect ATOMIC.
    What if halls of power was a lantern color? Power-ring or multiple corps would be a give away from the title plus the lantern do have a ring war going on in metro which is a pvp event. So deputizing additional lanterns and creating massive ring wars throughout metro wouldn't be a unlikely ruling.
    But wouldn't red & blue be better to tank not heal right?
  17. thenewkidd New Player

I think it would be awesome to have a Red Energy weapon with my Green Lantern... ESPECIALLY AROUND CHRISTMAS TIME!
  18. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

I really hope that Halls of Power is the next DLC because it is the one I am most excited about, but in the last Friday Night Legends Mepps stated that the order of the next DLCs has not been set so there is a possibility that Trials will come before Halls...
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I really don't understand that though because they have stated before that the way they work with DLCs is that when they release one they are already working on the next one and also in the planning stages of the one to come after that. Surely at this stage they have got to know which one is coming next?
  20. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

I am sure that THEY know which is next but they have not 100% told US yet. I don't know if Mepps' statement was to hint that they will not be in the order we thought, or just to mess w/ out heads though. :confused: