New weapon pack

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by PureDarkness, May 30, 2013.

1. shaun10656 New Player

nobody cant say that this isn't a hint at new lanterns powers you guys really cant deny it. you could maybe if they just added yellow and green but they added blue and red the evidence!
  2. caser1 New Player

Yes, I claimed it in the marketplace. I did consume it, pressed X, I have 1 skill point for The Shield Weapon and under the Primary Weapon Tab, it has the Green Energy Gauntlets, which I also claimed in the marketplace, but no Green Energy Shield. Great suggestion on the other weapon styles. Thank you.
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You have to equip an actual shield weapon in your inventory tab before you can select the Green Energy Shield. It sounds like you have some other weapon equipped (Brawling or Han Blasters since you said Gauntlets). If you don't have a shield weapon you can buy a cheap one at the vendors in the police stations (or clubs if you're a villain).
  4. sean04122009 Well-Known Player

if so then it would make sense for red and blue tanks but let see at e3
  5. caser1 New Player

That did it. Thank you very much.
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Not a problem, happy to help.
  7. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

ya I was kidding about the matching part (sarcasm)
  8. Kroye Loyal Player

I'd think Blue would be a controller or healer powerset.

I think Red would be DPS only.

I'd retcon Green into a tank powerset.

Orange would be DPS as well, but be able to need on every other role's gear.
  9. Volaron New Player

How would red be dps only -_- It would be tank i'm sure, and blue being troller/healer.
  10. Kroye Loyal Player

Because they're mindless creatures just hell-bent on killing everything, paying no attention to blocking, rolling, or how close they stand during boss fights. They don't even stop to revive fallen group members.
  11. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

I know, I was just stating the fact that this is a very weird choice of the Devs.
    I'm not that stupid, lol. Or am I? :p
  12. Gwalir Loyal Player

This seems like sometihng a Tank can get away with more often than a DPS. There's quite a few bosses where if a DPS just stays near him the whole fight, without avoiding certain big moves, the DPS is gonna die. Alot of those same bosses though a Tank can stay in one place and just take the hit.
  13. Destroyer New Player

Just pointing out, if they're energy weapons, why do they look exactly like HL constructs, and match the themes of Red Lanterns brute blades and Green Lanterns hammers?

Just sayin'.
  14. Dene Devoted Player

they released no "lantern weapons.." once you all realise this you will realise this speculation is moot
  15. Dene Devoted Player

sounds like 1/2 the dps in the game already
  16. SamLoskov New Player

No comments, I just want my Unicorn based power.:rolleyes:
  17. Royal Angel New Player

They should add a new weapon the tail you could use it to stun people you could hit villains with it or Heros depending on your side and with it whatever power you are using should light up the end of the tail causing all attacks to do double damage i know its over powered and most of those things already exist seperately but it would be quite cool to have them in one weapon.