Please Fix Weapon Style Saves!

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TK PUSHA, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

:mad: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::mad:
    ACK! $@#%^%$&!!!!!!!

--weapon styles don't save... since...? launch??

Please friends and haters can we get some Vote Love to get this stupid bug fixed already!
    i searched and only found one other thread mentioning it with zero votes since the forum change.
    i know, i know it has been brought up for ages, but it really seems bugs that have been getting alot of votes are getting some sort of attention.

this bug has got to go.
    it is time.

cheers.
    • Like x 121
  2. H2 Pwn Well-Known Player

Yes, please fix.
    • Like x 6
  3. D4rkwond3r New Player

Yes please fix.its annoying as hell
    • Like x 5
  4. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

thanks for the upvotes. keep em coming guys.:cool:
    i know 99% of the player pop HATES this on a daily basis.
    • Like x 9
  5. matt4950 Well-Known Player

with update 26 the weapon styles will not save...any style u save and relog will go back to the weapon u have equipped's style
    • Like x 4
  6. segundoblz New Player

NO ****! FIX IT ALREADY DEVS PLEASE. xD
    • Like x 4
  7. Xolag Well-Known Player

I was about to open a forum, this bug is annoying, we need a hotfix for this bug.
    • Like x 2
  8. MrFunktaztyk Well-Known Player

yeah, this needs to be fixed...

First, it didn't save weapon styles for weapons that you didn't have equipped... now it's not saving for the weapons you have equipped either!!!

COME ON DEVS!!!!
  9. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Ditto. -_-
  10. Rooney Well-Known Player

Please fix this asap
    • Like x 1
  11. Original Kal Well-Known Player

I noticed after this update (26) that when I sign into my toon who's weapon style was locked as bare hands that the style of the weapon I'm using shows up. I then have to go in and reset the style back to bare hands. can you take a look at this? Not sure if others are having this problem.
    • Like x 21
  12. General Powers New Player

It's most definitely a bug that came with GU 26.
    • Like x 2
  13. Liongale Dedicated Player

I have the same problem with my Brawling, when set to Bare Hands, when I re-log back in I will have the style of the weapon on instead of the one selected when I logged out.
    • Like x 2
  14. Ebon Angel New Player

Same with my staff. It defaults to the actual 151 weapon that's loaded, not the style that I chose. And it definitely started with GU26.
    • Like x 1
  15. Bobburt Committed Player

Ugh I have the same issue as well. It's very annoying.
    • Like x 1
  16. Comixfan Committed Player

Ever since the recent GU, whenever I log in on a given character, the weapon style reverts back to the style of the equipped weapon, not the style I changed them to.
    • Like x 2
  17. Schimaera Devoted Player

Annoying as hell. Weapon styles are there for a reason - and the first is that noone wants handblaster or brawling styles because bare hands are more awesome. So fix this please, asap :)
    • Like x 1
  18. Bishop New Player

I notice it too because I've got the horrible 157.1 Brawling style and it's quite annoying when I equip/dequip weapons as much as I do.

Bishop
    • Like x 1
  19. Lightful New Player

Just as the title says.

Every time I log on my weapon style is not only different but is also a different color. I have also had friends and random players in the community tell me they have the encountered the same issue.

It's nothing a few seconds won't change on my part. It's not exactly a hassle but I thought why not just address it and let you guys know. This is something that should probably be on the bottom of the priority list.

- Thanks or reading.
    • Like x 5
  20. Magnificent Loyal Player

There are currently 3 or 4 of these same posts. I hope a Mod comes in and combines them and their votes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.