Please Fix Weapon Style Saves!

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TK PUSHA, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

yeah, this sh is getting annoying.
    • Like x 1
  2. Lightful New Player

Sorry guys, I did not see any post regarding this issue.

- Thanks for reading.
  3. WonderValkyrie New Player

just came to make same topic before searching, only my weapon resets every time i log off even though i have the style locked in
    • Like x 1
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Could you post specifics of what style was up when you logged out, and what it switched to? Also, what body type/gender you are?
  5. 478874 Dedicated Player

Mepps, if you save and lock a weapon style that's different from the one on the weapon equipped then log out and log back in, the weapon style will go back to the weapon style of the weapon equipped, not the one that was saved and locked in the styles menu before logging out. It has nothing to do with weapons or specific styles as far as I can tell, more that the lock on the style isn't sticking through log outs.
    • Like x 5
  6. Zpred Dedicated Player

This was not a GU 26 bug this was happening to me before, whe I had brawler equipped it showed the brawl weapon, I changed it to bare hands, saved it, when switching weapon to any other and going back to brawl it would show the weapon again instead of bare hands, this was with martial arts too, an again this was happening to me way before GU26.
    • Like x 1
  7. JayJay2515 New Player

The style of my weapon equipped is Machine Pistol, I switched to the Digital Pistols style but when I logged off and back on the style I'm using is Machine Pistol style.
  8. WonderValkyrie New Player

normal default size,female bull barrel sniper rifle is the 1 i always have saved, whenever i log.out in i have the gauss style displayed(which is the style of the equipped weapon)
  9. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

male character striker large.... hand blasters bare hands was the style i was using it keeps switching to the 157 style demon wing when i log back in
  10. Doc Holliday New Player

Huge body type, Male, was just bare hands when I log out and then the idiotic looking 84cr brawling styles every time I log back in...
  11. Goony New Player

they aren't really talking about switching to a different weapon then switching back, although that is really annoying, they are talking about if you log out with one weapon style loaded and then you log back in it shows as the weapon style you have equipped
    • Like x 2
  12. Zpred Dedicated Player

Oh my apologies I misread.
  13. Magnificent Loyal Player

Large Striker Male body model and use the Prime Brainiac Spear. I just TV'd into my home computer and fired up the game. This time the correct style is up, but I have had the Home Turf staff skin and one of the power-inspired skins show up (can't remember which at the moment, if it happens again I will post here but I will say that having my normal default come up right off the bat is unusual these days).
  14. Original Kal Well-Known Player

log out - Bare hands
    female large
  15. Lightful New Player

Hey mepps,

I would have Pistol Shotgun style for rifle when logging out.
    When logging in, I would be using the gauss rifle style.
    Male/Striker Large.

Hope this helps.

- Thanks for reading.
  16. MercPony Devoted Player

I use dual pistols and normally keep my style as the Digital ones from the weapon pack. If you have to relog or whatever the style switches to the style of the weapon equipped instead of the one of your choosing. Little bit annoying.
    • Like x 1
  17. Original Kal Well-Known Player

I was hoping this would be fixed on last nights hot fix but it wasn't. Any idea when it will be?
  18. Delta795 New Player

Weapon: Handblasters
    Style: Bare hands
    LOGOUT / Log In
    Style: Hand Cannons
  19. Original Kal Well-Known Player

Mepps this is happening on other toon I have as well.
  20. NexGen New Player

What if I liked having surprise power clamp brawler style? Maybe this was a buff to the unused power clamp style?

Long live the clamps!

No, seriously. Fix it, I hate the clamps.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.